Paula Deen Vindicated

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

Vincicated? Do you honestly think she will be back?

Its not what she said 30 years ago, its her now. She is a good ol southern gal.

Paula is a southern white lady and thus it doesn't fit the New England elitist librul's make believe world of all southerners are rednecks and racists.

BOZOs

Paula is a southern white lady and thus it doesn't fit the New England elitist librul's make believe world of all southerners are rednecks and racists.

BOZOs

No worries sweety...Paula Dean repesents the south PERFECTLY.

Thanks for playing.

I'm not your sweetie Petey.. go buzz the hedge elsewhere before you get burnt and have to run to the Mods for help again.. get off of my fucking radar.

BOZOs

Thanks for playing.

I'm not your sweetie Petey.. go buzz the hedge elsewhere before you get burnt and have to run to the Mods for help again.. get off of my fucking radar.

Please do not mention Mods activities here in the boards. :eusa_whistle: Remember! [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION]

So, where is the mainstream media? Where are the vile liberals who called her every name under the sun? Where are the companies that bowed to the liberal nazis and threw her under the bus? Not a damned word from ONE of the chickens$its.

Race-Based Claims That Led to Destruction of Paula Deen?s Reputation, Career Thrown Out by Judge | TheBlaze.com

Yes. Utter contempt for the successful. One can become jealous enough that they would be willing to destroy someone's livelihood. Guess what liberals? You were wrong.

Yes. Utter contempt for the successful. One can become jealous enough that they would be willing to destroy someone's livelihood. Guess what liberals? You were wrong.

They don't give a sh*t about right or wrong the mission to destroy an innocent person was achieved. That's all these people care about.

She isn't going to go broke. And she doesn't need Food Network. Paula will survive.

Thanks for playing.

Please do not mention Mods activities here in the boards. :eusa_whistle: Remember! [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION]

You fell for it. Oh, and stop acting like a mod, [MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION]:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This is up to the Food Network, isn't it?

You didn't read the link did you?

She got sued and the judge threw out the claims.

And whether she gets her show back or not is up to the Food Network, isn't it?

This thread isn't about whether she is going to get her show back. Try to keep up.

You Democrats are eating your own.

Paula Deen (Democrat) Photo - Celebrities' Political Affiliations - UsMagazine.com

Forum List

Back