Pay no attention to man made climate change folks

It's good to see the tards paying attention to the OP and ignoring AGW. Or deflecting. Or denying.

Kudos.
I will ask you then, since the OP can't provide it. Post us a link to ACTUAL scientific experiments that tell you how much CO2 cause x amount of warming.

...and how much is contributed by Humans.

They can't do it.

Because they can't do it they have invented this scam and fabricate data to support it.
I have a news flash: You are a fucking idiot.

The planet naturally emits CO2 & naturally absorbs CO2.

Along comes the Industrial Revolution & now we have emissions my man. These emissions push the total emitted past the amount the Earth can absorb. This raised the CO2 concentration & this heightened the greenhouse effect & this leads to warming.

Get t yet? Dumbass.

Last edited:
It was 84 degrees near the Arctic Ocean this weekend as carbon dioxide hit its highest level in human history It was only 84 degrees in the Arctic this past weekend, eclipsing record highs for the area. In known history that has never happened. In the mean time, Trump and the rest of these oil butt boys, are contemplating drilling for oil in the Arctic. You think they give a shit? Or Republicans? Or some Democrats? Hell no. People, the wealthy are stealing resources for short term gain at the expense of the planet, our lives, and the creatures that live here.. And we enable this insanity. When does it stop? Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?

So, what is with all those chemtrails that the American military keeps spraying in the atmosphere over America? Could that have something to do with it? Hey, you never know.

I already linked the truth that you have not debunked. What's your problem? You call me a liar, and I prove you wrong with links.

You said the US is the biggest polluter in the world.

That is a lie and you know it is a lie.
The US produces more carbon emissions per person than China. You are confused by output of carbon, which China is in the lead. The biggest polluter per person is the US citizen which puts us as the biggest polluters in the world. China is the most populated. But the average person does not pollute as much as the average person in the US. Therefore, the US is the biggest polluter per volume/ per individual, compared to China.

I already linked the truth that you have not debunked. What's your problem? You call me a liar, and I prove you wrong with links.

The US produces more carbon emissions per person than China. You are confused by output of carbon, which China is in the lead. The biggest polluter per person is the US citizen which puts us as the biggest polluters in the world. China is the most populated. But the average person does not pollute as much as the average person in the US. Therefore, the US is the biggest polluter per volume/ per individual, compared to China.

You are SOOO full of shit.......
Yup China pollutes more but we are blamed by retards and idiots that can not even prove man is causing the warming. EVERY SINGLE prediction made by the warming crowd has proven to be false, EVERY ONE. But we should believe them NEXT time.

It's true. Read it for yourself. Here's how US carbon pollution stacks up with the rest of the world

The United States is the second biggest carbon-dioxide polluter after China, according to the latest data available from the World Bank. The U.S. is the biggest producer of carbon emissions on a per-person basis.

Last edited:
It was 84 degrees near the Arctic Ocean this weekend as carbon dioxide hit its highest level in human history It was only 84 degrees in the Arctic this past weekend, eclipsing record highs for the area. In known history that has never happened. In the mean time, Trump and the rest of these oil butt boys, are contemplating drilling for oil in the Arctic. You think they give a shit? Or Republicans? Or some Democrats? Hell no. People, the wealthy are stealing resources for short term gain at the expense of the planet, our lives, and the creatures that live here.. And we enable this insanity. When does it stop? Other countries are moving forward with green energy plans, and we are not. When does the madness end?

Weather events have nothing to do with the global climate ....unless the brainwashed nazi watermelons say so

the AGW religion of lies is almost as evil as islam ...ALMOST

It's true. Read it for yourself. Here's how US carbon pollution stacks up with the rest of the world

CNBC??????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the rebuttal. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still waiting. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm waiting for the rebuttal. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

China is twice the producer of CO2 that you dumb fucks claim is "Killing the earth"....

:04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04:

I'm waiting for the rebuttal. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still waiting. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOl! Yea, you ain't got shit.

I'm waiting for the rebuttal. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

China is twice the producer of CO2 that you dumb fucks claim is "Killing the earth"....

But ha, here's a news flash for you, that you didn't get the first time. More CO2 does not necessarily equate to biggest polluters. But you lost your shit calling me a liar when you were the one who got caught with your own pants down. Now take a fuckin hike.

I know more than you and when I have time later tonight? I am going to bitch-slap you off this thread, bitchboy. You totally ignored my post from last night because you had no answer and then wanted it buried.

So, fuck you, ya little commie sack of shit.

I know more than you and when I have time later tonight? I am going to bitch-slap you off this thread, bitchboy. You totally ignored my post from last night because you had no answer and then wanted it buried.

So, fuck you, ya little commie sack of shit.
Look at the cheap shot coward who got his ass taken out to the woodshed with the right information. Lol! Ha loser, if you had known more than me you wouldn't have needed someone to give you potty training lessons on getting out the right information. Come back when you can learn how to stop shitting all over the seat.

But ha, here's a news flash for you, that you didn't get the first time. More CO2 does not necessarily equate to biggest polluters. But you lost your shit calling me a liar when you were the one who got caught with your own pants down. Now take a fuckin hike.
LOL your entire claim is that higher CO2 causes warming and that man made CO2 is the culprit, then you claim higher CO2 emissions are not the culprit, which is you fucking LOON?

I proved you lied and now you throw up another subject. Why not just say, I screwed up, I am wrong?

Where do people come up with this link between Trump and climate change action? It's so boneheaded! For eight years under Obama, how much happened on climate change action? Zero....Congress could not possibly be any more disinterested which means the voters dont give a shit. Doy.....they still dont.

And btw....dollar to a thousand stale donuts the term GREEN NEW DEAL isnt spoken once at next years DUM convention. Wont come within 1,000 miles of the convention center. Waaaaaaaaaaay too radical.

@www.whosnotwinning.com
Wow, what an ignorant fuck you are.

Plenty was done under Obama. Changes in MPG requirements, changes in the EPA regulations on emissions, the Paris Accord.

So reakly, either get a fucking education or just shut the fuck up.
Of course there is climate change, it’s just not man-made
Says the Stooge scientist on this board who only presents us with scientific gobbly goo.
52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg

No, I showed our skies being bombarded with heavy metal nano-particulates, dumb ass.

Malarkey.

Did you know that Top Fuel Dragsters, those 11,000 hp beasts that exceed 330 mph in 1,000 feet actually have CONTRAILS from their rear wings when atmospheric conditions are right?

Contrails-M.jpg

LOL your entire claim is that higher CO2 causes warming and that man made CO2 is the culprit, then you claim higher CO2 emissions are not the culprit, which is you fucking LOON?

Wow, you are one stupid fuck.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back