Peace dove Trump wanted to strike Iranian nuclear site...

There he goes again, bombing sovereign countries, spreading radiation. He was talked out of the idea, fortunately.

You do realize you can drop bombs on a nuclear facility while avoiding the section that holds the actual nuclear fule. Were you envisioning them dropping a MOAB on it and blowing the whole thing up or something? :laugh:
It is very likely a heavily secured subterran facility, Trump needs lots of bunker busters.
...and you thought that the US and Israel didnt have a plan for the fallout. You thought they would just blow it to hell and hope the wind doesnt pick up. :laugh:
They just don´t care.
Then why arent we seeing a smoking husk of a nuclear facility that is leaking radiation today?
Read the OP.
I did. You said they talked him out of it, yet you just said "they dont care". If they dont care, why would they talk him out of it?
I was talking about Trump and those who would back his plan to bomb Iran.
I sarcastically said "you think the US and Israel wouldnt have a plan for fallout". Your response was "they dont care". Now youve moved the goal post from denigrating the decision makers of 2 nations, to now a handful of unnamed people?

Are you embarrassed for making this thread yet?
Show me that plan, then. One million ventilators?
You want me to show you the classified joint plan of Israel and the US striking an Iranian nuclear facility? The problem is you dont bother to consider any of the nonsense you post before you post it, which is why you keep finding yourself in these retarded situations.
So, when its classified, how do you know about its existence and even content?
...because they have done it before AND there are classified contingencies for everything. There are US strike plans for every enemy nuclear reactor on earth.
The have attacked Syria. But the reactor was under construction yet, right?
They took out an Iranian reactor in 81.

Causing no radiation?

There he goes again, bombing sovereign countries, spreading radiation. He was talked out of the idea, fortunately.

You do realize you can drop bombs on a nuclear facility while avoiding the section that holds the actual nuclear fule. Were you envisioning them dropping a MOAB on it and blowing the whole thing up or something? :laugh:
It is very likely a heavily secured subterran facility, Trump needs lots of bunker busters.
...and you thought that the US and Israel didnt have a plan for the fallout. You thought they would just blow it to hell and hope the wind doesnt pick up. :laugh:
They just don´t care.
Then why arent we seeing a smoking husk of a nuclear facility that is leaking radiation today?
Read the OP.
I did. You said they talked him out of it, yet you just said "they dont care". If they dont care, why would they talk him out of it?
I sarcastically said "you think the US and Israel wouldnt have a plan for fallout". Your response was "they dont care". Now youve moved the goal post from denigrating the decision makers of 2 nations, to now a handful of unnamed people?

You want me to show you the classified joint plan of Israel and the US striking an Iranian nuclear facility? The problem is you dont bother to consider any of the nonsense you post before you post it, which is why you keep finding yourself in these retarded situations.
...because they have done it before AND there are classified contingencies for everything. There are US strike plans for every enemy nuclear reactor on earth.

Causing no radiation?
Again, they dont target the section with the radioactive materials. Nuclear facilities have multiple sections (spread out from each other) that are vital, but have no radioactive materials.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
Again, they dont target the section with the radioactive materials. Nuclear facilities have multiple sections (spread out from each other) that are vital, but have no radioactive materials.
That doesn´t give any guarantees. I wonder what they think when somebody finds they have a reactor too much.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
That doesn´t give any guarantees. I wonder what they think when somebody finds they have a reactor too much.
Nah, they can pretty much guarantee it. It was easy to do in the 80's, let alone now with laser guided bombs. It would be like bombing sections of an airport, while avoiding the aircraft tower. Super easy to do.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
Nah, they can pretty much guarantee it. It was easy to do in the 80's, let alone now with laser guided bombs. It would be like bombing sections of an airport, while avoiding the aircraft tower. Super easy to do.
I still prefer a simple deal. "You don´t make nukes and we don´t give you a reason to make them." If Iran really wants to make a nuke, they would make them. North Korea already has them.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
I still prefer a simple deal. "You don´t make nukes and we don´t give you a reason to make them." If Iran really wants to make a nuke, they would make them. North Korea already has them.
We had that deal and it was a stupid one. Obamas moronic deal required that we give them a months advance notice before inspectors could even step foot on the facility.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
We had that deal and it was a stupid one. Obamas moronic deal required that we give them a months advance notice before inspectors could even step foot on the facility.
Really? Are you sure? There was full camera observing and anytime access as far as I know.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
Really? Are you sure? There was full camera observing and anytime access as far as I know.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
Interesting. That small scale talk makes it somehow irrelvant, though.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
Youre in denial.

They just don´t care.
Read the OP.

Causing no radiation?
Youre in denial.
Aprantly. I deny that threat, it isn´t existent.

mosques are funded by Turkey ("ally") and Saudi Arabia ("partner"), not Iran. They are keeping their Islamism for themselves
Not exactly. Iran funds some religious organizations in Azerbaijan and Tajikistan. As well as in the Middle East.

already a thread---as usual it's total bullshit
It is totally true.
hahhahahahhahahahaa
just like he was going to attack NKorea
and Russian Collusion
and Smollet
hahahahhahahahahaha
Even the Russians, creating the WW3 you warned would come under Clinton.

That is not a sentence.
It is in Russian. After a bottle of vodka.

This story probably isnt even true, but you do realize you can drop bombs on a nuclear facility while avoiding the section that holds the actual nuclear material, right? Were you envisioning them dropping a MOAB on it and blowing the whole thing up or something? I think its cute how you think youre the only person who ever considered that nuclear fallout could be bad idea. As if you had some keen insight that the military never considered. :laugh:
drop a bomb on a nuclear site while avoiding the actual nuclear material?. Really? Nothing wrong with destroying a nuclear facility and leaving that uranium laying around
already a thread---as usual it's total bullshit
It is totally true.
hahhahahahhahahahaa
just like he was going to attack NKorea
and Russian Collusion
and Smollet
hahahahhahahahahaha
Dont forget Hillary was going to be in jail. . .

Forum List

Back