Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Honest actors should be on committees, not political hacks. I could write Jordan’s talking points before any intel gets explored and be 100% sure that his narrative would be unaffected by the evidence
That would rule out all the Dims, jackass.

Honest actors should be on committees, not political hacks. I could write Jordan’s talking points before any intel gets explored and be 100% sure that his narrative would be unaffected by the evidence
Do you believe Pelosi is an honest actor?

The GOP Senate leadership and members of the hearing committee stated publicly prior to the hearings that there wouldn't even be a reprimand brought against Trump. Blocking of certain witnesses and testimony pretty much confirmed that.
The preparation for starting violence, the planting of FBI agents in the crowd, the welcoming in by the Capitol Police, the timeline of events...all show that Trump did not incite any rioting. Nothing in Trump's speech indicated he wanted his supporters to breach the Capitol. Antagonist plants incited the storming of the Capitol. The Police let them in.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands.

This whole thing is total bullshit. Pelosi needs to do this because she has no original ideas and also because she's petrified of Trump's popularity. In other words, she's stupid. Trump is still tormenting her small mind and there doesn't seem to be anything she can do about it beside impeach or investigate. Our government owns a lot of land. Why don't we use some of it to put Pelosi, Schumer, Durbin, Watters, McConnell and a bunch of the other old useless legislators out to pasture.

Youre going to either swallow it or remain angry for the rest of your life. Nothing you can say is going to put that fat fuck Drumpf back in office. :auiqs.jpg:
It will in 2024.

I notice that you rawn away from the discussion on inflation. That was getting over your head quick, wasn't it?

BENGHAZI! That was a committee to take Hillary down. Kevin even admitted it. It was totally a political hit job.
Tell that to the men that were there and quite aware of the White House refusal to send help. Hillary lied. Susan Rice lied. It was a terrorist attack against our nation and they passed it off as a spontaneous reaction to a video.

Hillary should have been taken down.

So why are you so upset that I said you claimed they "started" it? It seems like that's the same thing as "instigating" it.

What are you basing this accusation on? What evidence is there that the FBI coaxed people into rioting at the capitol?
Authorities knew weeks in advance what was coming AND DID NOTHING.
There have been plenty of threads Exposing this sham. It's your choice to stick your fingers in your ears

Pelosi needs to be told if she wants to continue down this path, if she intends to hold ANOTHER, this time PARTISAN investigation of 6 Jan IN ORDER TO PROTECT / KEEP QUIET HER PART IN WHAT HAPPENED ON 6 JAN she needs to pay for the entire thing HERSELF.

She has already wasted too many MILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS on her previous criminal political attacks on this country.through her failed attempts to overthrow the US govt by trying to remove the US President through bogus FAILED Impeachments based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, & ZERO witnesses.

Perhaps, on behalf of every American Tax Payer, the Republicans should demand she pay that money back.

Link? I can prove that everything that I posted is 100% TRUE AND ACCURATE.

Democrat mouthpieces, one and all. You conveniently did not address the FACTUAL comments by Pelosi, Watters, Booker, Pressley et al.

Let me refresh your memory. Corey Booker is a democrat and ran for POTUS in 2020. Study up moron.
As for the last, I disproved EVERY assertion you made. So GFY.
Your final sentence is a bold faced lie. As the chronology of the post shows, you did NOT address one item of the link I provided that shows the timeline of documented press/public statements by Trump prior to and on the day of Jan. 6th. You can't lie in a printed medium, don't cha know.

As for your parroted memes, that's old hat that was long ago debunked. Case sin point:

Fact check: Quotes from Democratic leaders about riots, unrest taken out of context​

Sen. Cory Booker says he may 'feel like punching' Trump but he doesn't want to sink to his level​

And again, TV celebrities can take sides, say whatever they want ... just like right wing media (Clear channel, Fox News, Murdoch media, etc.), but again, they are not the POTUS.

Now, run-a-long and continue to lie and deny. Only the man in the mirror buys into your blather.

The preparation for starting violence, the planting of FBI agents in the crowd, the welcoming in by the Capitol Police, the timeline of events...all show that Trump did not incite any rioting. Nothing in Trump's speech indicated he wanted his supporters to breach the Capitol. Antagonist plants incited the storming of the Capitol. The Police let them in.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands.
You can repeat that InfoWars BS until doomsday....but you still cannot logically or factually prove it. I provided a documented timeline of what Trump said and did right up to and including Jan. 6th. All you've got is conspiracy theories that sell to the idiot audience of InfoWars and such. Let us know when you've got something other than parroting this guff.

You can repeat that InfoWars BS until doomsday....but you still cannot logically or factually prove it. I provided a documented timeline of what Trump said and did right up to and including Jan. 6th. All you've got is conspiracy theories that sell to the idiot audience of InfoWars and such. Let us know when you've got something other than parroting this guff.
Even more horse shit from the left.

Forum List

Back