Pelosi can’t answer question if 15 week old fetus is human.

If you don’t believe it’s human, then why not just say so?

If it isn’t human, what species is it?

Can you answer it?

Yes I can, it's a human being. Hopefully Pelosi will be taunted in hell for eternity by these babies she supported the murder of. Hopefully everyone that supported abortion will also.

No shit, but when does life start?

I think at conception, but I'm willing to compromise and say when the heart starts beating.

I can go with when the heart starts beating or they start breathing

Can you answer it?

Yes I can, it's a human being. Hopefully Pelosi will be taunted in hell for eternity by these babies she supported the murder of. Hopefully everyone that supported abortion will also.

No shit, but when does life start?

I think at conception, but I'm willing to compromise and say when the heart starts beating.

I can go with when the heart starts beating or they start breathing

When a human dies, what species do they become? Damn, you creatures are fucking insane.

Can you answer it?

Can any Left winger here answer the question?

No, they can't.

My guess is they don't give a damn, just like the 9 robes that voted for Roe vs. Wade did not give a damn by trying to answer the question.

Instead, they hid behind the notions of constitutional privacy for the woman and completely ignored the personhood of the infant.

Can any rightwinger answer the question?

how are you defining human? It's human cells------but it has no upper brain function and is unable to exist as anything other than a parasite upon the "birthing person."

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

My guess is they don't give a damn, just like the 9 robes that voted for Roe vs. Wade did not give a damn by trying to answer the question.

Instead, they hid behind the notions of constitutional privacy for the woman and completely ignored the personhood of the infant.

how are you defining human? It's human cells------but it has no upper brain function and is unable to exist as anything other than a parasite upon the "birthing person."

The fetus does have a heartbeat, doesn't it?

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

Its human from the moment of conception

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

Is it a human fetus? Simple question with a simple answer. Go ahead.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

You are giving one of your Dear leaders a pass to cover up her weakness in leadership. You are holding right wingers on this board to answer a question that a Woman two heartbeats from being President WONT answer.

Here is the answer to the question that Nan should have responded instead of running away from it like a pussy:

“There is considerable debate as to when humanity begins. My view is that it begins at ____ weeks. “

I am not giving her a damn thing. Who knows when life starts, do you know?

I recognized in my response that no one knows when one is first considered human and that the topic is debatable. I am not holding the Speaker of the House accountable for knowing or not knowing definitively. I am challenging the Speaker on yet another piss poor response and lack of leadership instead by giving a non-answer as she typically does with hard questions. I even provided a suggested response that was better than her non-answer and running away from the reporter.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

Its human from the moment of conception

According to who?

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

You are giving one of your Dear leaders a pass to cover up her weakness in leadership. You are holding right wingers on this board to answer a question that a Woman two heartbeats from being President WONT answer.

Here is the answer to the question that Nan should have responded instead of running away from it like a pussy:

“There is considerable debate as to when humanity begins. My view is that it begins at ____ weeks. “

I recognized in my response that no one knows when one is first considered human and that the topic is debatable. I am not holding the Speaker of the House accountable for knowing or not knowing definitively. I am challenging the Speaker on yet another piss poor response and lack of leadership instead by giving a non-answer as she typically does with hard questions. I even provided a suggested response that was better than her non-answer and running away from the reporter.

What answer would u have liked for her to have given when you just said no one knows.

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

What answer would u have liked for her to have given when you just said no one knows.

Again, for the third time… the answer she should have given is that no one knows for sure.

She can but she won't and she has the media to cover up and go on as if the question didn't happen. That's the way you deal with the murder of the unborn in a civilized society these days.
killers of the unborn is the title we should use for all democrats .
Can we force someone to donate a kidney if they are the only match that would keep someone else alive?

She can but she won't and she has the media to cover up and go on as if the question didn't happen. That's the way you deal with the murder of the unborn in a civilized society these days.
Can we force someone to donate a kidney if they are the only match that would keep someone else alive?
Nope, but you jackals would sure like to have the power to pick and choose.

If you weren't such a dumbass, you would know that about 30% of Republicans are pro-choice & 30% of democrats are not.

Why not....the person needing a kidney is a human life.

Why not....the person needing a kidney is a human life.
Unbelievable. See folks. This is classic leftist totalitarianism. What if I need a kidney to live and you're the only match. Well?

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

Is it human?

Well 99% of the time they come out human, the other 1% they come out a centaur.

1624042716595.png

Can you answer it?

No, they can't.

You want a simple answer to a complex question, sorry doesn't work that way. If you think the question is simple then you must be too.

Forum List

Back