PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans ‘Not a Justification’ for Stricter Border Security Rules

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Can you believe this dumb bitch? She's a blessing for the Republican party. She actually admitted she doesn't care if illegal aliens kill Americans. How can a politician be so deaf to public opinion?

PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans 'Not a Justification' for Stricter Border Security Rules - Big League Politics

At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.

“Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”

When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.

This is the Dimocrat party of today. They absolutely do not care wbether you are an American citizen, or an illegal. They see no difference, other than they want the American citizens to pay for the healthcare of the illegals.
But hey, what are you going to do, this is what more and more Americans want, and why I'm getting the fuck out of here.

That today's Democrats would not allocate money, or support building a barrier to keep illegals out just shows how unAmerican they are.

Can you believe this dumb bitch? She's a blessing for the Republican party. She actually admitted she doesn't care if illegal aliens kill Americans. How can a politician be so deaf to public opinion?

PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans 'Not a Justification' for Stricter Border Security Rules - Big League Politics

At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.

“Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”

When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.

I hear we already do them like we do americans who kill americans. You need more for some than others?

Or do you just not like her, I can get with ya on that bit.

I hear we already do them like we do americans who kill americans. You need more for some than others?

We wouldn't have to "do them" at all if they never got into the country, moron.

But you have always wanted them here, and so have your leaders. What's up? Nothing new at all, you wanted cheaper prices at the checkout counter and you got them, your entire life. Now you're too afraid to make any sense of anything at all.

This is the Dimocrat party of today. They absolutely do not care wbether you are an American citizen, or an illegal. They see no difference, other than they want the American citizens to pay for the healthcare of the illegals.
But hey, what are you going to do, this is what more and more Americans want, and why I'm getting the fuck out of here.
Where, Canada?

"At this point what does it matter."
Hillary Clinton.

So americans kill too but you're not scared of them?

We don't know what is in her mind, sometimes even she doesn't. Like Trump, she and Schumer are getting painted into corners, and they are having trouble defending their positions and things they have said. Maybe what we need is a negotiator to work with them, say someone like Denzel Washington.

She was invited to Officer Singhs funeral but didn't have the decency to show up....than you dems for making her speaker again....
She didn't want to be pelted with eggs and tomatoes.
So you didn't have the votes? She's a corporatist, wtf did you think you were going to get?
She's a Democrat, fool.

Corporatists are of "both" stripes aren't they now. Why, if you had a functional political system with integrity , you would simply vote for whichever party you chose and it would carry out the majority will of the people who supported said party.

You don't have that do you.

Why is it that Trumpbots care so much about people that are murdered by illegal immigrants, but could care less about people who are victims of mass murders committed by white Americans?

Karma be damned, but I sincerely hope the next victim of an illegal is someone very close to Pelosi. Maybe someone in her immediate family.

Then watch her change her tune.

Why is it that Trumpbots care so much about people that are murdered by illegal immigrants, but could care less about people who are victims of mass murders committed by white Americans?

Because that's not really their concern. They're worried Mexicans will steal their jobs - because they know that they are overpaid cowards.

Forum List

Back