Pelosi rejects Jordan and Banks from Select Committee for 1/6/2021

Well, there is a reason they say the truth has a liberal bias...

Because if the media said -- Republicans voted against a bipartisan committee only to complain that the committee isn't bipartisan.....

It would be an unbiased factual comment.....but it will expose Republicans for what they truly are..and I guess that would biased to do that
I know. You are right. The main stream media is just as weak as a lot of Democrats, who are spineless...

Weak.... in knowing how, and the will to.... fight fire, with fire.

Usually I would support all voices on such a committee but these two men voted to not certify the vote for Biden. They also voted against the January 6th bipartisan commission.

Pelosi is right, they would put the integrity of the commission in jeopardy.

mccarthy needs to appoint people who want to get the truth of that day and who won't turn it into a three ring circus. There are other republicans more qualified to be on that committee.

Pelosi ruins the integrity of anything she has her bony fingers in

Besides the police who struggled against the attack by Trump goons to protect democracy at the Capitol, McCarthy, and McConnell, the fantasy brigade should be accorded ample opportunity to present their cogent evidence.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.38.13 AM.png

This exposition could well be entertaining as well as revelatory for the nation.

^^^^^ See! We don't need any investigation at all. The Piglousi conclusions, aims and goals are all political and obvious in advance even to Goober here.
Representative Cheney grilling an under-oath McCarthy promises to be singularly sprightly.

^^^^^ See! We don't need any investigation at all. The Piglousi conclusions, aims and goals are all political and obvious in advance even to Goober here.
Well Tooby, yes that is part of it. None of us know for instance WTF he was. doing for 3.5 hours other than watching TeeVee. After all, the freaking Commander in Chief failed his #1 constitutional test:

Do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

You get, what you deserve.....(not you personally but the general 'you')

Republicans in Congress, CHOSE this route.

They reneged on their independent, with equal power, outside of congress 9/11 type commission....where they investigated in silence for the most part with absolutely no dog and pony shows.... Your leaders messed up because Trump, a disgraced ex president, did not want one and FORCED republicans to cancel it....

Most of the Rs in congress are disgusting, weak, yellow belly slithering two headed forked tongue, snakes....they are creepy, zombies.

Yep, Kevin's appointment of Gym Jordan to the investigation was a transparent poison pill play. You had your chance at true bipartisanship Kev. Donnie said no and you complied. You are indeed a creepy lil Rump zombie.

cafe-walking-rraingeac-trim-trump-ce-make-amerca-great-again-5202919.png

Besides the police who struggled against the attack by Trump goons to protect democracy at the Capitol, McCarthy, and McConnell, the fantasy brigade should be accorded ample opportunity to present their cogent evidence.

View attachment 515840

This exposition could well be entertaining as well as revelatory for the nation.

Funniest pic of Rudy maybe EVER. Look at those eyes - Downright Demonic! :omg:

Can't have someone like Jordan or Banks. Wouldn't want to make the whole exercise in Pelosi partisanship
turn into a circus during the one sided exposition.

This is a complete whitewash, as most people feared. Pelosi knows no other way. Have some more ice cream
you nasty old satanic bitch!
Republicans want to sweep the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America's democracy under the rug only because it's a political liability for them.

I'm discussing "criminal" and "indictable" speech, aka "incitement". The DOJ reviewed Trump's speech and said it was NOT incitement, as much as you hate to hear that.
Of course you are. Loopholes is all you have.

No, we just have the other 8,700 violent city-wide BLM riots of 2020 wrecking 69 cities to get out of the way investigating first and how the democrats sponsored them.

Riots? I though you guy started calling them "Insurrections"? LOL!

These riots occurred under ol'Trumpybear's watch. So I'm sure they will get around to investigating his failures in those as well. I just think that the MAGA-MOB's assault on the seat and process of Democracy is more important to fully investigate. Not that the riots over perceived police misconduct is not important to those communities by any means.

Forum List

Back