Pelosi rejects Jordan and Banks from Select Committee for 1/6/2021

As predictably, Nancy is trying to shape HER committee to be what SHE wants it to be to get HER desired outcome!

Screw them. The last thing Pelosi is interested in is getting to the TRUTH about 1/6.
Nancy wanted a nonpartisan commission. The Republicans cried and said no. You’ve got this now and you’re still crying.

Why have an investigation.

Why don't you just tell us what and why ?

You seem to know everything.
We don't know everything, and that's why we need an investigation.

It seems to be one big cover up from every angle you look at it, multitudes of Murphy's Law occurring all at once!!

My heart sank that day, I was sick to my stomach to see that attack on our Capitol by American citizens, filled with so much hatred and anger and fury towards the police, no-one coming to help, or stop it.... I will never forget it..... We were so under prepared and an embarrassment on the world stage as well....

I want to know exactly what happened, and why....and why were there so many security failures...?

We deserve these answers....

It was intended to be a nonpartisan commission but the Republicans were afraid of all that credibility. They opted instead to have this be the only proceeding so they could cry partisanship in an effort to diminish whatever will be found. Their dupes eat it up.
This was never intended to be non partisan it was about trying to push a narrative the Democrats hoped would carry into next year and help them in the midterms. The good news is only the far left dopes don’t see it for what it is.

This was never intended to be non partisan it was about trying to push a narrative the Democrats hoped would carry into next year and help them in the midterms. The good news is only the far left dopes don’t see it for what it is.
Derp…
The Republicans voted against establishing a nonpartisan commission to investigate 1/6, dope.

Don't you want to get to the bottom of what happened on 1/6?
I know what happened on 1/6.
Voter fraud happened.
Trump got indignant and held a rally on 1/6. (bad idea)
The people with bullhorns herded the crowd to the capital building
There was inadequate security at the capital building (why was that?)
The crowd broke into the capital building. (The FBI had instigators in the crowds and maybe bomb makers)
Ashli was shot in the neck and died
The SWAT teams showed up with their ARs, and the protest ended
The capital was ringed with fences and barbed wire (a day late and a dollar short)
The FBI is hunting down the protester/trespassers
Nancy wants to make a show trial about it
The GOP wants to fault Nancy for the inadequate capital security

That's what happened.

Usually I would support all voices on such a committee but these two men voted to not certify the vote for Biden. They also voted against the January 6th bipartisan commission.

Pelosi is right, they would put the integrity of the commission in jeopardy.

mccarthy needs to appoint people who want to get the truth of that day and who won't turn it into a three ring circus. There are other republicans more qualified to be on that committee.
Can't have someone like Jordan or Banks. Wouldn't want to make the whole exercise in Pelosi partisanship
turn into a circus during the one sided exposition.

This is a complete whitewash, as most people feared. Pelosi knows no other way. Have some more ice cream
you nasty old satanic bitch!

What FBI report?

Do you believe that those rejected Republicans were #GoodFaith actors?
1. The FBI is reviewing ALL of the available video of the 1/6 protest and are prosecuting the rioters.
2. Yes I believe that the Republicans (Jordan & Banks) are interested in a fair report of what happened on 1/6 and not just a one-sided witch-hunt.

Jim Jordan is on TV now saying that the ONLY question that needs to be answered about 1/6 is from the Speaker, and that question is "why wasn't the Capital better protected on 1/6"?
It was Nancy's responsibility, and she fucked it up royally.
Ok, show us how the Speaker of the House con-trols the protection of the Capitol building....con-nect the dots for us.

That’s exactly the kind of line that is not serious and is why he won’t be included. The speaker is not responsible for that at all. The police have their own leadership. That leadership was removed and may have even been complicit in the plan as it was not normal for them to be caught so under prepared.
Ironic for Gym Jordan con-sidering how he, as a Mandatory Reporter, enabled a pedophile.

Of course he is.

The response should be "why weren't those boys protected that were molested under your watch Jim?"
Huh? Link please. Is this "cover up" that you're referring to?

I was a college wrestler. We were grown men, fer chrissake.
Any whiny whore who let a doctor do anything he shouldn't have is a limp-wristed faggot who loved it.
Saying Jim had ANY culpability for what happened to an OSU wrestler is ridiculous.

As you were saying...

Last edited:
I know what happened on 1/6.
Voter fraud happened.
Trump got indignant and held a rally on 1/6. (bad idea)
The people with bullhorns herded the crowd to the capital building
There was inadequate security at the capital building (why was that?)
The crowd broke into the capital building. (The FBI had instigators in the crowds and maybe bomb makers)
Ashli was shot in the neck and died
The SWAT teams showed up with their ARs, and the protest ended
The capital was ringed with fences and barbed wire (a day late and a dollar short)
The FBI is hunting down the protester/trespassers
Nancy wants to make a show trial about it
The GOP wants to fault Nancy for the inadequate capital security

That's what happened.
So will you join me in my support for getting to the bottom of why our Capitol wasn't secured brother?

Ok, show us how the Speaker of the House controls the protection of the Capitol building....connect the dots for us.
That's easy...dot dot dot dot...
The Sergeant at Arms of the House, under the direction of the speaker, is responsible for security, along with the U.S. Capitol Police. After the storming of the building, the chief of the Capitol Police resigned under pressure, according to The New York Times, and the sergeants-at-arms of the Senate and House resigned from their posts.
Fox News also reported that Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., the House Administration Committee chair plans to “look into” the security breach — Lofgren is sure to hold Pelosi’s feet to the fire if warranted. Right?
“The breach today at the U.S. Capitol raises grave security concerns,” Lofgren said in a statement after the riot. “I intend to have the Committee on House Administration work with the bipartisan House and Senate leadership to address these concerns and review the response in coming days.”
One thing seems certain, authorities should have known ahead of time that there may be a threat.

So will you join me in my support for getting to the bottom of why our Capitol wasn't secured brother?
Maybe sane people never thought Americans would attack their own capital after a free election?

Work used to take me to DC at least once a year, and I recall a tour a congressional aid set up for my then grade school daughter. I actually had a few tears watching the attempted coup while doing cardio at the gym.

But I think someone needs to investigate whether anyone in congress or the capital police had any complicity. The DOJ will get the actual insurrectionists. Trump will skate because he's a typical swarmy bitch who incites things, but never sticks around to get bloody.

Forum List

Back