Pelosi rejects Jordan and Banks from Select Committee for 1/6/2021

You have got to be kidding...Those idiots that went into the capitol building couldn't fight and hold their own hands...They were there to make a point, and you libs got what you wanted, another lie to perpetuate...
What's the lie?

The January 6th committee needs Jordan and Banks or its totally irrelevant, a partisan shit show.
Wrong.

The House represents the will of the people.

The people want an investigation conducted into the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

The likes of McCarthy and Jordan have nothing but contempt for the will of the American people; their unwarranted opposition to the investigation is what’s partisan.

You have got to be kidding...Those idiots that went into the capitol building couldn't fight and hold their own hands...They were there to make a point, and you libs got what you wanted, another lie to perpetuate...
Yeah....they defecated in the Capitol building, showing that they and their orange god are full of sh^t.

Agreed, Nancy didn't tell them to stand down.
But with a million pissed-off Trumpers at a DC rally she didn't tell them to staff up, that's the problem.
Didn't the FBI warn them of possible violence?
Why is Pelosi responsible?

Why not the then President?

The recordings of what the violent idiots did should play in every campaign ad for the next few election cycles as a reminder of what the Neo-GOP stands for. Violently challenging the transfer of power when they lose an election.

Yeah....they defecated in the Capitol building, showing that they and their orange god are full of sh^t.
No one is saying that these people are upstanding people. Hell, I call them idiots. And I have called for their prosecution...But, Democrats have blown their tantrum into absurd proportion...

It was a FAILED insurrection. Don't forget the FAILED part.
No, it was a massive tantrum, carried out by idiots that thought if they could disprupt the certification, then they had a chance...It was stupid....

In your mind much like liberal progressives, you want it to be much more, you NEED it to be much more than that, so you can continue to marginalize your political opponents, and divide the country...

What were they there for?
They were there to disrupt, protest, and cause chaos...The idiots did lots of things that were NOT what we in this country stand for, NOT what I served to protect...But that doesn't mean that you and others aren't inflating their actions into something it wasn't....And to think all for your quest to destroy this nation...

The recordings of what the violent idiots did should play in every campaign ad for the next few election cycles as a reminder of what the Neo-GOP stands for. Violently challenging the transfer of power when they lose an election.
I am sure that will happen, as well as your dishonest narrative coming from Democrats...Reasonable people know better.

Usually I would support all voices on such a committee but these two men voted to not certify the vote for Biden. They also voted against the January 6th bipartisan commission.

Pelosi is right, they would put the integrity of the commission in jeopardy.

mccarthy needs to appoint people who want to get the truth of that day and who won't turn it into a three ring circus. There are other republicans more qualified to be on that committee.

Who'd want that pair if fascist terrorist supporting lackeys.

Republicans have as much contempt for facts and the truth as they have contempt for the will of the American people.

McCarthy’s attempt to put partisan hacks on the commission in an effort to undermine and deflect from the facts and truth is proof of that.
Partisan hacks? Are you kidding here?

"Pelosi's other picks include Democratic Representatives Bennie Thompson, Elaine Luria, Jamie Raskin, Stephanie Murphy, Pete Aguilar, Adam Schiff and Zoe Lofgren. Thompson, the top Democrat on the House Homeland Security Committee, will chair the January 6 panel. "

Another "Schiff show" along with Democrat "bomb throwers".... Partisan hacks?

So, what would you like to see in the form of term limits for Congress?
One. But I would increase the House term to four years and the Senates to eight. Turn half the House over after two years and a quarter of the Senate every two years as well.

Forum List

Back