Pelosi rejects Jordan and Banks from Select Committee for 1/6/2021

Usually I would support all voices on such a committee but these two men voted to not certify the vote for Biden. They also voted against the January 6th bipartisan commission.

Pelosi is right, they would put the integrity of the commission in jeopardy.

mccarthy needs to appoint people who want to get the truth of that day and who won't turn it into a three ring circus. There are other republicans more qualified to be on that committee.

Who exactly would you suggest...I have an idea, but you should say...

That's easy...dot dot dot dot...
The Sergeant at Arms of the House, under the direction of the speaker, is responsible for security, along with the U.S. Capitol Police. After the storming of the building, the chief of the Capitol Police resigned under pressure, according to The New York Times, and the sergeants-at-arms of the Senate and House resigned from their posts.
Fox News also reported that Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., the House Administration Committee chair plans to “look into” the security breach — Lofgren is sure to hold Pelosi’s feet to the fire if warranted. Right?
“The breach today at the U.S. Capitol raises grave security concerns,” Lofgren said in a statement after the riot. “I intend to have the Committee on House Administration work with the bipartisan House and Senate leadership to address these concerns and review the response in coming days.”
One thing seems certain, authorities should have known ahead of time that there may be a threat.
And where does it say that Pelosi told them to stand down? You missed that part, sweetie.

So will you join me in my support for getting to the bottom of why our Capitol wasn't secured brother?
Sure, but without any Trump supporters like Jordan or Banks on the commission the Trump haters (like Cheney) will obviously protect Nancy and the democrats and try to hang Trump for the capital riot.
As I said before, I know what happened, but we don't know to what extent the FBI was involved, or why there wasn't more security there when a million pissed-off Trumpers were in DC.
No offense, but the commission is a partisan joke. We know what happened...
1626903543251.png

And where does it say that Pelosi told them to stand down? You missed that part, sweetie.
Agreed, Nancy didn't tell them to stand down.
But with a million pissed-off Trumpers at a DC rally she didn't tell them to staff up, that's the problem.
Didn't the FBI warn them of possible violence?

Sure, but without any Trump supporters like Jordan or Banks on the commission the Trump haters (like Cheney) will obviously protect Nancy and the democrats and try to hang Trump for the capital riot.
As I said before, I know what happened, but we don't know to what extent the FBI was involved, or why there wasn't more security there when a million Trumpers were in DC.
No offense, but the commission is a partisan joke. We know what happened...
View attachment 515509
Yeah Trump incited a riot to stage a coup. LOL

Agreed, Nancy didn't tell them to stand down.
But with a million pissed-off Trumpers at a DC rally she didn't tell them to staff up, that's the problem.
Didn't the FBI warn them of possible violence?
No she didn't.....sounds like you think she knew it was coming......................like GOP traitors did. Can you prove the Speaker knew it was coming?

No she didn't.....sounds like you think she knew it was coming......................like GOP traitors did. Can you prove the Speaker knew it was coming?
It's already like 9-11. Bush knew. He didn't. There were glimmers of intelligence, but .... who ever thought the fucking Towers would melt, or that Americans would attack their own govt because some fat fuck lost an election?

Yeah Trump incited a riot to stage a coup. LOL
You have got to be kidding...Those idiots that went into the capitol building couldn't fight and hold their own hands...They were there to make a point, and you libs got what you wanted, another lie to perpetuate...

Yes, the capitol police knew violence was coming, so said the FBI...

Only the orange cultists. And they con-tinue to prove how easily conned they can be.
The very fact that you have to reply with a pejorative shows what an unserious person you really are...Go find some other children to talk with, they'll be more on your level...

Forum List

Back