🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

House Speaker Pelosi is bitch slapping President Trump by trying to revoke his invitation to make his State of the Union Address in person and in front of Congress.

Wow, someone sure does have a vivid imagination. How about a link before getting bitch slapped?
How about you turn on the news.

Sure, that's an option, or I can search the internet, or even read the other two threads. And, funny as it may be, no where can I find "bitch slapped"....dumbass.

Why should Trump crap his pants over the SOTU address? He probably prefers a delay until the shutdown is resolved anyway.

Last edited:
***Mods, please move this to the appropriate “catch all forum” if necessary. I don’t know if you guys are still doing that or not****

In a letter, House Speaker Pelosi asked the President to re-consider the date for the SOTU.

View attachment 240444

Terrible idea.

Eh,

I dunno. I say cancel the state of the union. put the TSA agents on 4 day work weeks this week. 3 next, 2 the following. Same for NASA, the NSA, Homeland, the Military. As long as folks are calling this a shut down lets make it mean shut down.

no

Your response is elegant.

Can we start using another term for the shutdown then?

Slavery for essential employee days?

Wind down?

Small government month?

Shutting down more of the government is as dumb an idea as shutting down part of the government.

I did see where some folks (on Twitter) are toying with the idea of having “targeted walk outs” of TSA agents at major airports in red states as a way of putting pressure on the lawmakers from those states.

Whether there is any truth to that; I don’t know. But it would be interesting to see what voters in Georgia think of 9 hour delays at Hartsfield or 6 hour delays in Phoenix. They miss their flights home to see their parents or miss their connector out of Salt Lake due to the shutdown.

I don’t think anyone in line can blame the TSA workers for not working while not getting paid. Also I think these are the types of people who will be very vocal with their congress critters.

She is worried about security. Her and Schumer should be worried. Open the government and there would be no worries. Since there was no date I wonder if she wrote it during her Hawaii vacation or her Purto Rico spring break.
They can both stay at home and watch it on teevee...It's not as though their presence is of any real value in the first place.
True. He can send the Address in writing and read it from the Oval Office.

Why should Trump cramp his pants over the SOTU address? He probably prefers a delay until the shutdown is resolved anyway.

I doubt he really cares about the speech, but he's not used to people telling him he can't do what he wants. This is her way of saying fuck you.

Trump reply...."GFY".....

The Speaker invites the President to the House for the State of the Union address. The Speaker is NOT inviting the President to a public televised event. There is no way she's going to give the orange shitstain is going to walk into HER House, and have a platform to speak to the nation, and in a grand spectacle.

Trump loves spectacle. It plays to his vanity to be seen as "presidential". She's just pulled the football out from under him.

Someone had the idea a while back of getting rid of the whole congressional address for the SOTU. Have a stage where the President can give a presentation with screens and multi media. Essentially what Tim Cook and Steve Jobs did when they launched the IPHONE.

I like the idea myself. I always thought it was sort of stupid to have a location that couldn’t house all of the people of the federal government.

immigrationms13crossing.jpg

She suggested he "mail it in" like has has his entire Presidency

This kind of remark is so stupid. Like what he's done or not, it's incredibly ignorant to deny that Trump has been one of the hardest working Presidents we've ever had, he's constantly working on one deal or another.

It's as stupid as when some idiot says that Obama wasn't a popular person just because they disliked his politics.

Eh,

I dunno. I say cancel the state of the union. put the TSA agents on 4 day work weeks this week. 3 next, 2 the following. Same for NASA, the NSA, Homeland, the Military. As long as folks are calling this a shut down lets make it mean shut down.
Privatize TSA & NASA, abolish DHS & NSA, close all the bases on foreign soil...Problems solved.

House Speaker Pelosi is bitch slapping President Trump by trying to revoke his invitation to make his State of the Union Address in person and in front of Congress.

Wow, someone sure does have a vivid imagination. How about a link before getting bitch slapped?

Sure, that's an option, or I can search the internet, or even read the other two threads. And, funny as it may be, no where can I find "bitch slapped"....dumbass.
Subjective interpretation. You are on a polirical message board comprising mostly subjective interpretations of current political events and news ... dumbass.

Trump reply...."GFY".....

The Speaker invites the President to the House for the State of the Union address. The Speaker is NOT inviting the President to a public televised event. There is no way she's going to give the orange shitstain is going to walk into HER House, and have a platform to speak to the nation, and in a grand spectacle.

Trump loves spectacle. It plays to his vanity to be seen as "presidential". She's just pulled the football out from under him.

Someone had the idea a while back of getting rid of the whole congressional address for the SOTU. Have a stage where the President can give a presentation with screens and multi media. Essentially what Tim Cook and Steve Jobs did when they launched the IPHONE.

I like the idea myself. I always thought it was sort of stupid to have a location that couldn’t house all of the people of the federal government.

I would take that idea further and send Congress home, they don't need to be congregated in DC, they can do all the vast majority of their business over the internet.

Why should Trump cramp his pants over the SOTU address? He probably prefers a delay until the shutdown is resolved anyway.

I doubt he really cares about the speech, but he's not used to people telling him he can't do what he wants. This is her way of saying fuck you.
Agree. This is getting good. Too bad he doesn't take advice from Mitch & Lindsay, he'd stand a better shot at winning. Nancy and Chuck don't care what happens to the country as long as they think they are winning with their base.

Subjective interpretation. You are on a polirical message board comprising mostly subjective interpretations of current political events and news ... dumbass.

Subjective interpretation? LOL...more like selective BS.

Agree. This is getting good. Too bad he doesn't take advice from Mitch & Lindsay, he'd stand a better shot at winning. Nancy and Chuck don't care what happens to the country as long as they think they are winning with their base.

Getting good???

Idiot, this shutdown is contracting our economy by 0.1% GDP evey week (administration's own estimate) and it's cost to the Federal government is quickly aproaching THE FULL COST OF WHAT TRUMP HAS SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT OVER.

To put this into simple terms: A Ham Sandwich would at this point be doing 4 Billion dollar better deal than our current "Deal Artist" in the the White House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back