🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

View attachment 240448
Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Reschedule State of the Union or just submit it in writing

Looks like Nancy is playing hardball. I wonder how Trump will respond after he craps his pants and sends out a dozen tweets.

What happened to the State of the Union the last time we had a shut down this long?

?

We've never had a shutdown this long.

Under Donald Trump, the Longest Shutdown Ever - The Atlantic
image.jpg

Pelosi cannot cancel the state of the union. She's afraid that Trump will use this national stage to dump all over Democrats.

Nancy. Do the right thing. Fund the wall. Open the government.

Pelosi and Schumer overplayed their hand. Trump is showing America that Dem's have sided with illegals who kill Americans and will deliver a blistering rebuke of Democrats during the SOTU. I'm pretty sure Trump will invite victims of illegals killing Americans. THAT'S why Nancy wants to delay.

Why should Trump cramp his pants over the SOTU address? He probably prefers a delay until the shutdown is resolved anyway.

I doubt he really cares about the speech, but he's not used to people telling him he can't do what he wants. This is her way of saying fuck you.
Agree. This is getting good. Too bad he doesn't take advice from Mitch & Lindsay, he'd stand a better shot at winning. Nancy and Chuck don't care what happens to the country as long as they think they are winning with their base.

Getting good???

Idiot, this shutdown is contracting our economy by 0.1% GDP evey week (administration's own estimate)
A lie...I posted the article yesterday and it’s illogical.

"illogical"? wtf do you think you know that people that do professional budgeting don't??
Read the article and get back to me.

Pelosi doesn't want the world to see how mad she is when Trump tells Congress how much better off blacks are under the orange bastard for 2 years in a row.

***Mods, please move this to the appropriate “catch all forum” if necessary. I don’t know if you guys are still doing that or not****

In a letter, House Speaker Pelosi asked the President to re-consider the date for the SOTU.

View attachment 240444

Terrible idea.
Nope...we need the entertainment. And it would be especially fun if he gets triggered about his tiny hands or Mueller breathing down his neck just beforehand and watch him go off teleprompter.

Pelosi cannot cancel the state of the union. She's afraid that Trump will use this national stage to dump all over Democrats.

Pelosi and Schumer overplayed their hand.

Cool story dumbass, but Americans overwhelmingly blame Trump for the shutdown, just as he said they should.

It’s Week 4 Of The Shutdown. Americans Still Think Trump Is To Blame.

56 percent of voters held Trump and congressional Republicans responsible for the shutdown (the poll did not ask about the two separately). An additional 36 percent said they thought congressional Democrats were responsible.

It's going to get worse for Trump from here, because there are only so many ways to delay the shutdown pain.

House Speaker Pelosi is bitch slapping President Trump by trying to revoke his invitation to make his State of the Union Address in person and in front of Congress.

LOL Pelosi can't stop Trump from speaking in front of Congress, in fact he's required to by that dusty old Constitution that liberals hate.

AND she didn't even try to stop him, because she knows she can't, she asked him to delay it, which makes the OP a lie.
Your facts are all wrong. There is nothing in the Constitution that requires an in-person address. A tradition of addressing a joint session of Congress didn't even begin until the last century. Previously it was submitted in writing.

Why should Trump cramp his pants over the SOTU address? He probably prefers a delay until the shutdown is resolved anyway.

I doubt he really cares about the speech, but he's not used to people telling him he can't do what he wants. This is her way of saying fuck you.

Except that you, and others, apparently can't even read basic English, Pelosi didn't cancel the SOTU, because she can't , The President decides when and if he will address Congress not the other way around, and oh yeah the COTUS REQUIRES the POTUS to address Congress each year.

Not exactly. She can and did say it wouldn't happen in the House, where it is usually given. He can pick another place if he wants. The president is required to report to congress from time to time. Until Woodrow Wilson, it was always done in writing.

Agree. This is getting good. Too bad he doesn't take advice from Mitch & Lindsay, he'd stand a better shot at winning. Nancy and Chuck don't care what happens to the country as long as they think they are winning with their base.

Getting good???

Idiot, this shutdown is contracting our economy by 0.1% GDP evey week (administration's own estimate)

"illogical"? wtf do you think you know that people that do professional budgeting don't??

Dang, aren't you one of those fricken clowns that feel you can audit Trumps taxes better than the IRS?

Getting good???

Dang, aren't you one of those fricken clowns that feel you can audit Trumps taxes better than the IRS?

Dang, aren't you one of those rightwing idiots that can't ever post non-bullshit?

View attachment 240448
Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Reschedule State of the Union or just submit it in writing

Looks like Nancy is playing hardball. I wonder how Trump will respond after he craps his pants and sends out a dozen tweets.
/----/ Piglosi is scared shytless knowing Trump can deliver a powerful speech. That's why she doesn't want him to do it.

Trump has been setting her up, extending invitations to discuss, counter proposals. Pelosi has screwed herself. Now Trump can go on national tv in a SOTU and point right to Nancy and tell the American people she has sided with foreign illegals from other countries who kill Americans. Then point to the gallery at a dozen families who had loved ones killed by illegals. Then point back to Pelosi and tell her that's not a manufactured crisis. Trump will destroy her and her Dem cronies.

Cmon guys, actually canceling the State of the Union, telling someone, and requesting someone sure sounds completely different.

So it is worded diplomatically. It's a clear disinvite to Trump's speech.

Pelosi and Schumer overplayed their hand.

Cool story dumbass, but Americans overwhelmingly blame Trump for the shutdown, just as he said they should.

It’s Week 4 Of The Shutdown. Americans Still Think Trump Is To Blame.

56 percent of voters held Trump and congressional Republicans responsible for the shutdown (the poll did not ask about the two separately). An additional 36 percent said they thought congressional Democrats were responsible.

It's going to get worse for Trump from here, because there are only so many ways to delay the shutdown pain.

You are fake news.

The TRUMP will feck you guys over when he gives the Address if he decides to give the Address Bulldog .

Forum List

Back