🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

I again ASK YOU.........since WHEN do 3 REPUBLICANS...............suddenly turn into SCHUMER..........

You are burned.

HELLO MR. SCHUMER.........LOL
tenor.gif

Explain to me liar how 3 Republicans suddenly turned into SCHUMER you WANKER.

PAGE 20 is where you got it from.........wasn't from the Dems or Schumer.

I posted what they tried already before I found your ass out.
Dumbfuck, this is getting old. I posted a link to the text ... so did you. It called for $25 billion to be placed in a trust fund for border security, from which, Trump could take up to $5 billion per fiscal year.

He said no.

Now he shut the government down because Dems are telling him to fuck off after he rejected their deal; which, btw, he would have had access to $10 billion by this point had he taken the deal.

The only one with a really serious Derangement Syndrome is Trump, and you know it.

He sees anything attached to Obama's name and he tries and kill it.

He even paid prostitutes to pee on a bed he was told the Obamas slept in in Russia

Ohh the buthurt is strong with this one!!! I hope he kills any memory of Obama who was an anti-American, neo-marxist President that the Democrats foisted upon us because even they could not countenance a Hillary Presidency. Many influential Democrats are celebrating the fact that Hillary got her head handed to her. I like Trump's 'derangement' you like Pelosi's 'derangement.' So fucking what? Trump is PRESIDENT!!! Pelosi and Hillary are NOT.

The 'paid prostitutes to pee on a bed' is from the discredited and unsupported dossier compiled by Christopher Steele who was paid to get dirt on Trump by the Hillary campaign who "indirectly employed" Steele. Nothing in that dossier has ever been proven yet it was used to get a FISA warrant on Carter Page.
The Steele Dossier has not been discredited. LOL

The Russia Connection
The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

By Sarah Grant, Chuck Rosenberg
Friday, December 14, 2018, 8:00 AM
lll
As we noted, our interest is in assessing the Steele dossier as a raw intelligence document, not a finished piece of analysis. The Mueller investigation has clearly produced public records that confirm pieces of the dossier. And even where the details are not exact, the general thrust of Steele’s reporting seems credible in light of what we now know about extensive contacts between numerous individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russian government officials.

However, there is also a good deal in the dossier that has not been corroborated in the official record and perhaps never will be—whether because it’s untrue, unimportant or too sensitive. As a raw intelligence document, the Steele dossier, we believe, holds up well so far. But surely there is more to come from Mueller’s team. We will return to it as the public record develops.

lll

Mueller probe shows parts of Steele dossier true - CNN Video

Still dreaming TDSer?

Dumbfuck, this is getting old. I posted a link to the text ... so did you. It called for $25 billion to be placed in a trust fund for border security, from which, Trump could take up to $5 billion per fiscal year.

He said no.

Now he shut the government down because Dems are telling him to fuck off after he rejected their deal; which, btw, he would have had access to $10 billion by this point had he taken the deal.
BS..............You used a REPUBLICAN AMENDMENT saying it was from Schumer..........

Schumer tried the bill I posted that was with Collins the GOP traitor.........which is 2.5 billion a year for 10 years as we have been stating. You are running a DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN HERE.

SA 2043. Mr. THUNE (for himself, Mr. PORTMAN, and Mr. MORAN) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2579, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the premium tax credit with respect to unsubsidized COBRA continuation coverage; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows: At the appropriate place, insert the following: SEC. ll. PROVIDING LEGAL PROTECTION FOR CERTAIN CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS. (a) DEFINITIONS.—In this section: (1) ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUAL.—The term ‘‘eligible individual’’ means an individual who meets the eligibility criteria described in subsection (b)(2). (2) SECRETARY.—The term ‘‘Secretary’’ means the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(b) DEFERRED ACTION STATUS.— (1) PROGRAM AUTHORIZED.—The Secretary shall establish a program through which an eligible individual may apply for deferred action status. (2) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.—An individual shall be eligible for deferred action status under the program established under paragraph (1) if the individual— (A) on June 15, 2012, was under the age of 31 years; (B) entered the United States— (i) on a date on which the alien was under the age of 16 years; and (ii) without inspection or lawful status before June 15, 2012; (C) has continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007; (D) was physically present in the United States— (i) on June 15, 2012; and (ii) on the date on which the Secretary makes a determination with respect to the eligibility of the individual for deferred action status; (E)(i) is in school; (ii) has— (I) graduated from high school; or (II) obtained— (aa) a certificate of completion from a high school; or (bb) a general education development certificate; or (iii) is— (I) a member of the armed forces (as defined in section 101(a) of title 10, United States Code), including a member of the National Guard or Reserves; or (II) a veteran, as defined in section 101 of title 38, United States Code, except that an individual discharged other than honorably is excluded; (F) has not been convicted of— (i) a felony; (ii) a significant misdemeanor; or (iii) 3 or more misdemeanor offenses; (G) does not pose a threat to national security or public safety; and (H) was granted deferred action status before the date of the enactment of this Act. (3) PERIOD OF DEFERRED ACTION STATUS.— (A) IN GENERAL.—Subject to subparagraph (B), deferred action status granted under this subsection shall be valid for a period of 2 years beginning on the date on which the Secretary grants deferred action status to the eligible individual. (B) RENEWAL.— (i) IN GENERAL.—On application to the Secretary, deferred action status granted under this subsection may be renewed for additional 2-year periods. (ii) RENEWAL APPLICATION.—Not more than 120 days before the date on which the deferred action status of an eligible individual expires, the eligible individual may submit to the Secretary an application for renewal of deferred action status. SEC. ll. BORDER SECURITY TRUST FUND. (a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appropriated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c). (b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended. (c) INVESTMENT OF AMOUNTS.— (1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Treasury shall invest such portion of the Trust Fund as is not required to meet current withdrawals in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.

(2) INTEREST AND PROCEEDS.—The interest on, and the proceeds from the sale or redemption of, any obligations held in the Trust Fund shall be credited to and form a part of the Trust Fund. (d) AVAILABILITY OF AMOUNTS.— (1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to paragraph (2), amounts in the Trust Fund shall be available to the Secretary of Homeland Security, without further appropriation, for— (A) construction of not fewer than 700 miles of reinforced fencing, excluding vehicle barriers; (B) installation of additional physical barriers; (C) construction and maintenance of access and patrol roads; (D) lighting; (E) an interlocking surveillance camera system; (F) remote sensors; and (G) the purchase from the Secretary of Defense of surplus aircraft and unmanned aircraft systems. (2) LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
"APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended."

I already posted that, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

It was in the link I posted that you proved too dumb to find.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

SA 2043. Mr. THUNE (for himself, Mr. PORTMAN, and Mr. MORAN) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2579, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the premium tax credit with respect to unsubsidized COBRA continuation coverage; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows: At the appropriate place, insert the following: SEC. ll. PROVIDING LEGAL PROTECTION FOR CERTAIN CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS. (a) DEFINITIONS.—In this section: (1) ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUAL.—The term ‘‘eligible individual’’ means an individual who meets the eligibility criteria described in subsection (b)(2). (2) SECRETARY.—The term ‘‘Secretary’’ means the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(b) DEFERRED ACTION STATUS.— (1) PROGRAM AUTHORIZED.—The Secretary shall establish a program through which an eligible individual may apply for deferred action status. (2) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.—An individual shall be eligible for deferred action status under the program established under paragraph (1) if the individual— (A) on June 15, 2012, was under the age of 31 years; (B) entered the United States— (i) on a date on which the alien was under the age of 16 years; and (ii) without inspection or lawful status before June 15, 2012; (C) has continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007; (D) was physically present in the United States— (i) on June 15, 2012; and (ii) on the date on which the Secretary makes a determination with respect to the eligibility of the individual for deferred action status; (E)(i) is in school; (ii) has— (I) graduated from high school; or (II) obtained— (aa) a certificate of completion from a high school; or (bb) a general education development certificate; or (iii) is— (I) a member of the armed forces (as defined in section 101(a) of title 10, United States Code), including a member of the National Guard or Reserves; or (II) a veteran, as defined in section 101 of title 38, United States Code, except that an individual discharged other than honorably is excluded; (F) has not been convicted of— (i) a felony; (ii) a significant misdemeanor; or (iii) 3 or more misdemeanor offenses; (G) does not pose a threat to national security or public safety; and (H) was granted deferred action status before the date of the enactment of this Act. (3) PERIOD OF DEFERRED ACTION STATUS.— (A) IN GENERAL.—Subject to subparagraph (B), deferred action status granted under this subsection shall be valid for a period of 2 years beginning on the date on which the Secretary grants deferred action status to the eligible individual. (B) RENEWAL.— (i) IN GENERAL.—On application to the Secretary, deferred action status granted under this subsection may be renewed for additional 2-year periods. (ii) RENEWAL APPLICATION.—Not more than 120 days before the date on which the deferred action status of an eligible individual expires, the eligible individual may submit to the Secretary an application for renewal of deferred action status. SEC. ll. BORDER SECURITY TRUST FUND. (a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appropriated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c). (b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended. (c) INVESTMENT OF AMOUNTS.— (1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Treasury shall invest such portion of the Trust Fund as is not required to meet current withdrawals in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.

(2) INTEREST AND PROCEEDS.—The interest on, and the proceeds from the sale or redemption of, any obligations held in the Trust Fund shall be credited to and form a part of the Trust Fund. (d) AVAILABILITY OF AMOUNTS.— (1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to paragraph (2), amounts in the Trust Fund shall be available to the Secretary of Homeland Security, without further appropriation, for— (A) construction of not fewer than 700 miles of reinforced fencing, excluding vehicle barriers; (B) installation of additional physical barriers; (C) construction and maintenance of access and patrol roads; (D) lighting; (E) an interlocking surveillance camera system; (F) remote sensors; and (G) the purchase from the Secretary of Defense of surplus aircraft and unmanned aircraft systems. (2) LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
"APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended."

That amendment was from the Republicans................and wasn't approved..........Moron.............and you have been saying that Schumer gave him this...........which is utter BS..................You have been on multiple threads saying that the Dems offered him the money.........your justification has been from a SUGGESTED AMENDMENT FROM THE GOP....................

You are CAUGHT...............Schumer and Pelosi didn't offer that deal........and it's been all you wankers have been talking about. You aren't squirming out of this one...........MR. MUELLER.

He said no.

BS..............You used a REPUBLICAN AMENDMENT saying it was from Schumer..........

Schumer tried the bill I posted that was with Collins the GOP traitor.........which is 2.5 billion a year for 10 years as we have been stating. You are running a DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN HERE.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... I posted text from the exact same amendment you posted -- S1170-2

You never tire of making a complete fool of yourself, do ya, ya fruit loop dingus?

:dance:

That amendment was from the Republicans................and wasn't approved..........Moron.............and you have been saying that Schumer gave him this...........which is utter BS..................You have been on multiple threads saying that the Dems offered him the money.........your justification has been from a SUGGESTED AMENDMENT FROM THE GOP....................

You are CAUGHT...............Schumer and Pelosi didn't offer that deal........and it's been all you wankers have been talking about. You aren't squirming out of this one...........MR. MUELLER.
Dumbfuck... NONE of the amendments were approved.

I said I posted one the Democrats approved ... and they approved this one, 46-3 (with 2 indies)....

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

Trump said, "NO!"

He said no.

LOLOL

You never tire of making a complete fool of yourself, do ya, ya fruit loop dingus?

That link doesn't work..............and what you posted on this thread ..........you quoted a GOP amendment ..........that you have been saying for a while now that was Schumer and Pelosi offer.

That is
:bsflag:

He said no.

LOLOL

That link doesn't work..............and what you posted on this thread ..........you quoted a GOP amendment ..........that you have been saying for a while now that was Schumer and Pelosi offer.

That is
LOLOL

My link works fine. It's not my problem you are too stupid to navigate a link. :lmao:

Where do you think I got the text I copied & pasted if not from my link?

I said I posted one the Democrats approved ... and they approved this one, 46-3 (with 2 indies)....

Trump said, "NO!"
That Roll Call vote isn't for the amendment you have been using.....................And how can Trump say No when it never reaches his desk.

That is NOT THE SAME AMENDMENT you have been quoting over and over again.............
https://www.collins.senate.gov/site... Immigration Security and Opportunity Act.pdf
Schumer Collins proposal.................as I've already posted.
The Voter's Self Defense System
Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

That is the Schumer Amendment.......

He said no.

LOLOL

That is
LOLOL

My link works fine. It's not my problem you are too stupid to navigate a link. :lmao:

Where do you think I got the text I copied & pasted if not from my link?
20 pages...........and you applied it to the Dems offer..............then said Trump didn't want it..........never got out of the Senate........Moron.........How could he say NO when it never got there. And still............that offer was by REPUBLICANS............that you have been trying to say Schumer and Pelois offered.

That is a LIE................PERIOD...............I've shown what they offered...........and what you have been saying isn't real.........LOL

Now you are just trying to get out of your LIE.

Hossfly Intolerant Thinker101 skye Death Angel

Please look at the last few pages of conversation..........with Mr. Faun using Republican amendments to say it was from Schumer.
eagle1462010: "fellow rightards! Help me, please!!!!!!!!!"

Nope........I want witnesses............all they have to do is look at the links..........showing who you have been misquoting on many threads as Schumers and Pelosi's...........I want more people knowing your LIE....................

Trump said, "NO!"
That Roll Call vote isn't for the amendment you have been using.....................And how can Trump say No when it never reaches his desk.

That is NOT THE SAME AMENDMENT you have been quoting over and over again.............
https://www.collins.senate.gov/sites/default/files/Text of Immigration Security and Opportunity Act.pdf
Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

LOLOL

Of course it is. What a moron you are, eh?

And how does trump say, "NO?"

Just how stupid are you? He said he would veto it if it passed; that's how.

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo: (i.e., typical rightard)

Please look at the last few pages of conversation..........with Mr. Faun using Republican amendments to say it was from Schumer.

Nope........I want witnesses............all they have to do is look at the links..........showing who you have been misquoting on many threads as Schumers and Pelosi's...........I want more people knowing your LIE....................
Moron, anyone (with a functioning brain) who clicks on the link I gave will see the identical text YOU posted ...

LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.

Trump said, "NO!"

https://www.collins.senate.gov/sites/default/files/Text of Immigration Security and Opportunity Act.pdf

LOLOL

Of course it is. What a moron you are, eh?

And how does trump say, "NO?"

Just how stupid are you? He said he would veto it if it passed; that's how.

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo: (i.e., typical rightard)
Takes 60 votes for appropriations dumb ass......................Has to get to his desk to say NO...............None got there............Had that 25 billion got there from the GOP AMENDMENT............then he would have signed..........

But he would NEVER SIGN the BS SCAM of Schumer and Collins..............which I've posted........That was Amnesty from hell.............You have been on multiple threads giving credit to a GOP amendment for Schumer and Pelosi.............I AGAIN CALL YOU A LIAR.

We've been posting what Schumer offered........2.5 billion a year.........for 10 years............and you used a GOP amendment to say we were lying...........WE WERE SPOT ON..........and you LIE..........
:1peleas:

Moron, anyone (with a functioning brain) who clicks on the link I gave will see the identical text YOU posted ...

LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
MORON..........that is from the GOP Senators that you have been assigning credit to Schumer for.............You are CAUGHT.

Donald Trump wants the speaker of the house of United States Congress to fly commercial into a war zone.
That's stupid. He wants her to stay in town and do her job. We all do, why don't you?

Forum List

Back