🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

"APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended."

I already posted that, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

It was in the link I posted that you proved too dumb to find.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
That amendment was from the Republicans................and wasn't approved..........Moron.............and you have been saying that Schumer gave him this...........which is utter BS..................You have been on multiple threads saying that the Dems offered him the money.........your justification has been from a SUGGESTED AMENDMENT FROM THE GOP....................

You are CAUGHT...............Schumer and Pelosi didn't offer that deal........and it's been all you wankers have been talking about. You aren't squirming out of this one...........MR. MUELLER.
Dumbfuck... NONE of the amendments were approved.

I said I posted one the Democrats approved ... and they approved this one, 46-3 (with 2 indies)....

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

Trump said, "NO!"
That Roll Call vote isn't for the amendment you have been using.....................And how can Trump say No when it never reaches his desk.

That is NOT THE SAME AMENDMENT you have been quoting over and over again.............
https://www.collins.senate.gov/sites/default/files/Text of Immigration Security and Opportunity Act.pdf
Schumer Collins proposal.................as I've already posted.
The Voter's Self Defense System
Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

That is the Schumer Amendment.......
LOLOL

Of course it is. What a moron you are, eh?

And how does trump say, "NO?"

Just how stupid are you? He said he would veto it if it passed; that's how.

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo: (i.e., typical rightard)
Takes 60 votes for appropriations dumb ass......................Has to get to his desk to say NO...............None got there............Had that 25 billion got there from the GOP AMENDMENT............then he would have signed..........

But he would NEVER SIGN the BS SCAM of Schumer and Collins..............which I've posted........That was Amnesty from hell.............You have been on multiple threads giving credit to a GOP amendment for Schumer and Pelosi.............I AGAIN CALL YOU A LIAR.

We've been posting what Schumer offered........2.5 billion a year.........for 10 years............and you used a GOP amendment to say we were lying...........WE WERE SPOT ON..........and you LIE..........
:1peleas:
Dumbfuck, he threatened to veto it if it passed. That;s the president's way of saying, "NO," to a bill.

Dayum, you're one fucking retarded rightard. :cuckoo:

That amendment was from the Republicans................and wasn't approved..........Moron.............and you have been saying that Schumer gave him this...........which is utter BS..................You have been on multiple threads saying that the Dems offered him the money.........your justification has been from a SUGGESTED AMENDMENT FROM THE GOP....................

You are CAUGHT...............Schumer and Pelosi didn't offer that deal........and it's been all you wankers have been talking about. You aren't squirming out of this one...........MR. MUELLER.
Dumbfuck... NONE of the amendments were approved.

I said I posted one the Democrats approved ... and they approved this one, 46-3 (with 2 indies)....

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

Trump said, "NO!"
That Roll Call vote isn't for the amendment you have been using.....................And how can Trump say No when it never reaches his desk.

That is NOT THE SAME AMENDMENT you have been quoting over and over again.............
https://www.collins.senate.gov/sites/default/files/Text of Immigration Security and Opportunity Act.pdf
Schumer Collins proposal.................as I've already posted.
The Voter's Self Defense System
Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

That is the Schumer Amendment.......
LOLOL

Of course it is. What a moron you are, eh?

And how does trump say, "NO?"

Just how stupid are you? He said he would veto it if it passed; that's how.

You're a fucking nut. :cuckoo: (i.e., typical rightard)
Takes 60 votes for appropriations dumb ass......................Has to get to his desk to say NO...............None got there............Had that 25 billion got there from the GOP AMENDMENT............then he would have signed..........

But he would NEVER SIGN the BS SCAM of Schumer and Collins..............which I've posted........That was Amnesty from hell.............You have been on multiple threads giving credit to a GOP amendment for Schumer and Pelosi.............I AGAIN CALL YOU A LIAR.

We've been posting what Schumer offered........2.5 billion a year.........for 10 years............and you used a GOP amendment to say we were lying...........WE WERE SPOT ON..........and you LIE..........
:1peleas:
Dumbfuck, he threatened to veto it if it passed. That;s the president's way of saying, "NO," to a bill.

Dayum, you're one fucking retarded rightard. :cuckoo:
The Schumer Collins bill ........YOU ARE DAMNED SKIPPY.............I posted EXACTLY WHY THAT WAS A SCAM A WHILE BACK.........It is Amnesty from hell.

Hossfly Intolerant Thinker101 skye Death Angel

Please look at the last few pages of conversation..........with Mr. Faun using Republican amendments to say it was from Schumer.
eagle1462010: "fellow rightards! Help me, please!!!!!!!!!"

Nope........I want witnesses............all they have to do is look at the links..........showing who you have been misquoting on many threads as Schumers and Pelosi's...........I want more people knowing your LIE....................
Moron, anyone (with a functioning brain) who clicks on the link I gave will see the identical text YOU posted ...

LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
MORON..........that is from the GOP Senators that you have been assigning credit to Schumer for.............You are CAUGHT.
Dumbfuck, quote me saying it was from Schumer....

Thune, Portman, and Moran Introduce Legislation to Enhance Border Security and Codify DACA Protections

Bill Would Create $25 Billion Border Security Trust Fund and Protect Current DACA Recipients
February 15, 2018
WASHINGTON —
U.S. Sens. John Thune (R-S.D.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), and Jerry Moran (R-Kans.) today filed an amendment to the underlying immigration reform vehicle that would establish a $25 billion trust fund to enhance U.S. border security. The amendment would also codify protections for those individuals who, at no fault of their own, entered the United States illegally as children and are currently covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“This commonsense legislation would fulfill several urgent short- and long-term needs, which include extending permanent protection to today’s Dreamers who are facing an uncertain future and finally taking a meaningful step toward enhancing border security, which is a priority for the president and a majority of us in Congress,” said Thune. “Immigration policy is not easy, as this week has shown, but I’m confident that with a bill like the one we’ve just put forward, we’ll be able to find consensus among Republicans and Democrats.”

“A sensible and fair solution is to codify the protections for the DACA population while also putting in place stronger border security measures consistent with the president’s proposal,” said Portman. “Those in the DACA program are here through no fault of their own, and for many this is the only country they know. This proposal represents a permanent legislative solution that will allow those in the DACA program to stay here and continue to contribute to our society while strengthening our border security to protect all Americans. Despite the failure to make progress today, I believe we still have a responsibility to resolve this issue, and this proposal is a fair and responsible solution that could get the necessary votes to become law.”

https://www.thune.senate.gov/public...5C1225B23D487F6E832D82269A2D1CD7.ros18170.pdf

SEC. ll. BORDER SECURITY TRUST FUND. 20 (a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the 21 Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known 22 as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section re23 ferred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts ap24 propriated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and 5 ROS18170 S.L.C. 1 any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund 2 under subsection (c). 3 (b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the 4 Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until 5 expended. 6 (c) INVESTMENT OF AMOUNTS.— 7 (1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Treas8 ury shall invest such portion of the Trust Fund as 9 is not required to meet current withdrawals in inter10 est-bearing obligations of the United States or in ob11 ligations guaranteed as to both principal and inter12 est by the United States. 13 (2) INTEREST AND PROCEEDS.—The interest 14 on, and the proceeds from the sale or redemption of, 15 any obligations held in the Trust Fund shall be 16 credited to and form a part of the Trust Fund. 17 (d) AVAILABILITY OF AMOUNTS.— 18 (1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to paragraph (2), 19 amounts in the Trust Fund shall be available to the 20 Secretary of Homeland Security, without further ap21 propriation, for— 22 (A) construction of not fewer than 700 23 miles of reinforced fencing, excluding vehicle 24 barriers; 6 ROS18170 S.L.C. 1 (B) installation of additional physical bar2 riers; 3 (C) construction and maintenance of ac4 cess and patrol roads; 5 (D) lighting; 6 (E) an interlocking surveillance camera 7 system; 8 (F) remote sensors; and 9 (G) the purchase from the Secretary of 10 Defense of surplus aircraft and unmanned air11 craft systems. 12 (2) LIMITATION.—Not more than 13 $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund 14 may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.

Please look at the last few pages of conversation..........with Mr. Faun using Republican amendments to say it was from Schumer.

Nope........I want witnesses............all they have to do is look at the links..........showing who you have been misquoting on many threads as Schumers and Pelosi's...........I want more people knowing your LIE....................
Moron, anyone (with a functioning brain) who clicks on the link I gave will see the identical text YOU posted ...

LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
MORON..........that is from the GOP Senators that you have been assigning credit to Schumer for.............You are CAUGHT.
Your side shot that shit down.........................needed 60 votes...........

And you keep saying Trump shot it down...............BS...........Never got to his desk.......how the fuck can he shoot it down if it never got there............the other attempts by Schumer............WERE BS..................I shoed the DHS statements that it could lead to 10 million plus illegals to permanent status..............

The purpose of the Thune Amendment was for DACA ONLY.

You want path for DACA...........and DACA ONLY..........25 Billion for that's what you get..............and THAT'S IT..........NOTHING MORE.

Lol
Quit acting like a pussy whipped bitch

Lol
Quit acting like a pussy whipped bitch
Impossible!

<tappity-tap-tap>

<tappity-tap-tap>
I again call you and the Dems a bunch of LIARS.

The Schumer deal was a con.
https://www.collins.senate.gov/site... Immigration Security and Opportunity Act.pdf

The Collins bill............READ..........CRAZY..........she needs to go......

Think it's funny will that Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress??
Blah Blah Blah..........your side's LIE is EXPOSED.............

From VERY RELIABLE SOURCES.......the bills and amendments themselves.
Mueller and Cohen will have the ah that you support blindly ,hanging by his neck soon Covering up his dealings with russia is a crime BUT we know it's ok with a patriot like you

Think it's funny will that Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress??
Blah Blah Blah..........your side's LIE is EXPOSED.............

From VERY RELIABLE SOURCES.......the bills and amendments themselves.
Mueller and Cohen will have the ah that you support blindly ,hanging by his neck soon Covering up his dealings with russia is a crime BUT we know it's ok with a patriot like you
State of the Union..............The Dems are LYING WANKERS................and Want Open Borders..........and the illegals and drugs are flowing into the country.

The Secure and Succeed Act Secures the Border, Ends Chain Migration, Cancels the Visa Lottery and Finds a Permanent Solution for DACA

Pillar # 1—Secures the Border
  • The Secure and Succeed Act secures our borders, will stop cartels, will save lives, safeguard the safety of our communities, and will curb the flow of illegal drugs into the United States.
    • $25 billion trust fund for the border wall system which includes border infrastructure and technology.
    • Appropriates additional funds to hire new DHS personnel, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) attorneys, immigration judges, federal prosecutors, and other law enforcement professionals.
    • Enacts Kate’s Law, which will help the men and women of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and ICE secure the border, enforce the immigration laws within the interior, and make our nation and our communities safer.
    • Deters visa overstays with prompt removal.
      • In addition to those who enter illegally, visa overstays account for roughly 40 percent of all illegal immigration in the United States.
    • Permanently authorizes the electronic employment verification system (E-Verify).
    • Ends “catch and release” loopholes that create another pull factor for illegal immigration and protects public safety.
    • Ensures the detention and removal of criminal aliens, gang members, violent offenders, and aggravated felons.
    • Institutes much needed hiring and pay reforms to ensure the recruitment and retention of critically-needed personnel.
    • Ensures synthetic drugs (fentanyl) are severely inhibited from entering the country.
      • ICE seized over one ton of fentanyl in 2017, nearly 5 times last year's total.
      • CBP seizures of fentanyl has significantly increased over the last three years, from approximately 2 pounds seized in 2013 to 1,485 pounds seized in 2017.
    • Addresses the 2001 Supreme Court decision in Zadvydas v. Davis which generally requires DHS to release aliens with final orders of removal (including criminals and serious felony offenders) into American communities if they haven’t been deported within 180 days of the date their removal period begins.
      • In Fiscal Year 2017, more than 2,300 aliens were released because of that court decision, and more than 1,700 of those were criminal aliens.
Pillar #2—Ends Chain Migration
Pillar #3—Cancels the Visa Lottery
Pillar #4—Finds a Permanent Solution for DACA

No standing ovations for Donnie, unless his minions are dopey enough to stand in front of the television while he recites his report from the Oval Office.

Why would President Trump deliver such a speech from the Oval Office? Doing it as a major stadium in front of the people in living color is Trump's way of doing things. And it won't be "read" at all, but instead delivered in Trump's patented "Stream of Consciousness" style where he stands in front of the podium talking.

I am rapidly starting to think he should deliver it in the Senate chambers. Since the seating is probably more limited there than in the House chamber, they can reduce the guest list by saying that those who thought there shouldn't be a State of the Union at all do not get to invite anyone with them.

Oh I think Nancy already suggested a great idea. Have Trump write a SOTU address and give it to Congress. That fulfills his responsibilities. I would go on national TV and give it to the public from the White House. Simply bypass the House of Representatives.

I like the idea of him hosting the State of the Union address in a venue of his choice and issuing invitations to the Congressmembers that they can come hear it, or not if they're "too afraid", but making it clear that their presence and cooperation isn't necessary. After all, so long as he sends a transcript of it to their offices afterward, his Constitutional duty is fulfilled.

And since it's HIS party, they don't get to do their usual, nauseating song and dance of inviting various meat puppets to accompany them for virtue-signaling purposes.

Forum List

Back