🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pelosi Suggests Delaying State of the Union

Rope a Dope......................that's all it was........the main proposal after that Hocus pocus was the one I just posted.........the other deal for 25 Billion was from the Republicans............and was shot down because it would have ACTUALLY FIXED THE LOOP HOLES.............LOL

Imagine that.

Read the text of the Schumer and Traitor Collins...........Look at the definitions of who GETS PERMANENT RESIDENCE.............

Was WORSE than the Gang of 8 HOAX.

I call............
:bsflag:
On Schumers so called deal......................Would have given a 4 month time frame for the illegals to FLOOD THE BORDER before the date for AMNESTY...........and basically given Amnesty to as many as 10 million plus as I showed

HEY SCHUMER..........:no_text11::fu:

Of course you're lying. You're a conservative, ain'tcha? Democrats offered to place $25 billion into a trust fund for border security. That wasn't good enough for Trump and Republicans so they rejected that.

Now they have nothing.
You don't read so well, do you? I'm not gonna repeat myself just because you can't stay focused (or understand plain English).
So? Democrats still offered Trump $25 billion. It wasn’t good enough for him. So now Democrats, who now have some power in Congress, offer Trump their middle finger.

How dishonest, the text of the proposed bill said up to $25B that wasn't already appropriated, the problem being of course that all of Treasury funds were already appropriated , so there was no new money authorized.
The bill called for $25 billion to be appropriated and placed in a trust fund to be established with restrictions that no more than $5 billion could be withdrawn in a fiscal year until the funds were exhausted.

SEC. ll. BORDER SECURITY TRUST FUND.
(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appropriated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c).
(b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended.
(c) INVESTMENT OF AMOUNTS.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Treasury shall invest such portion of the Trust Fund as is not required to meet cur- rent withdrawals in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
(2) INTEREST AND PROCEEDS.—The interest on, and the proceeds from the sale or redemption of, any obligations held in the Trust Fund shall be credited to and form a part of the Trust Fund.
(d) AVAILABILITY OF AMOUNTS.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to paragraph (2), amounts in the Trust Fund shall be available to the Secretary of Homeland Security, without further appropriation, for—
(A) construction of not fewer than 700 miles of reinforced fencing, excluding vehicle barriers;
(B) installation of additional physical barriers;
(C) construction and maintenance of access and patrol roads;
(D) lighting;
(E) an interlocking surveillance camera system;
(F) remote sensors; and
(G) the purchase from the Secretary of Defense of surplus aircraft and unmanned air- craft systems.
(2) LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
Which SA bill is that............that link doesn't show that language...........

115th Congress on immigration, 2017-2018 - Ballotpedia
February 15, 2018: Senate rejects four immigration reform proposals
On February 15, 2018, the Senate began voting on a series of immigration bills aimed at finding a legislative fix for the expiring Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and border security measures. All of the measures failed to earn enough support for passage.

By a vote 52-47, the Senate rejected a measure from Sens. Chris Coons (D-Del.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) that proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8 million individuals brought into the U.S. without legal permission as children and included a study to determine what border security measures were needed. It also proposed requiring the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to secure the U.S.-Mexico border by 2021. It did not include any funding for border security. Forty-six Democrats, four Republicans—Sens. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)—and Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted to proceed to a vote on the bill. Forty-six Republicans and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) voted against the motion. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did not vote. The motion needed 60 votes to proceed to a vote on the final bill.[14][15]

The Senate also rejected an amendment from Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) that proposed withholding “certain non-law enforcement federal grant funds from ‘sanctuary cities’ -- jurisdictions that forbid their local law enforcement officers from cooperating with federal immigration officials, even when they wish to do so,” according to a press release from Toomey’s office. The legislation was rejected by a vote of 54-45. Fifty Republicans, four Democrats—Sens. Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.), Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), and Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.)—voted to proceed to a vote on the final amendment. Forty-three Democrats and Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted against proceeding to a vote. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did not vote. Sixty votes were needed to overcome the procedural hurdle.[16][17]

By a vote of 54-45, the Senate rejected a bipartisan proposal from the Common Sense Coalition, a group of centrist senators, that proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8 million individuals brought into the U.S. without legal permission as children, $25 billion for border security, and limitations on family-based immigration. President Donald Trump threatened to veto the legislation because it did not include all of his immigration reform priorities. Forty-four Democrats, eight Republicans—Sens. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Lindsey Graham(R-S.C.), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), and Mike Rounds (R-S.D.)—and Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted to proceed to a vote on the final legislation. Forty-two Republicans and three Democrats—Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), and Tom Udall (D-N.M.)—voted against proceeding to a vote. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did not vote. Sixty votes were needed to overcome the procedural hurdle.[18][19]

By a vote of 39-60, the Senate rejected a proposal from Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) that included President Donald Trump's four immigration reform pillars. It proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8 million individuals brought into the U.S. without legal permission as children, $25 billion for border security, limits on chain migration or family-based migration, and eliminating the visa lottery system.[20]

After the votes, it was unclear how Congress would address DACA and other immigration reform measures.
”Which SA bill is that”

Sorry if the link I posted was to complicated for ya. :confused:

thumb_senators-chuck-schumer-mike-rounds-susan-collins-angus-king-30918617.png

The Voter's Self Defense System

• Authorizes permanent permanent resident status on a conditional basis for certain undocumented immigrants who entered the United States when they were under under the age of 18, as long as they’ve been continuously present since June 15, 2012 (Sec. 203).

• Prohibits those who obtain residency from sponsoring their parents for legal status (Sec. 203).

• Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

• Specifies that an undocumented immigrant who is serving in the Armed Forces is also eligible for residency, as well as any previous member who was released with honorable discharge (Sec. 203).

• Prohibits residency for any undocumented immigrant who participates in the prosecution of an individual on the account of race, religion, nationality, or political opinion (Sec. 203).

You don't read so well, do you? I'm not gonna repeat myself just because you can't stay focused (or understand plain English).
So? Democrats still offered Trump $25 billion. It wasn’t good enough for him. So now Democrats, who now have some power in Congress, offer Trump their middle finger.

How dishonest, the text of the proposed bill said up to $25B that wasn't already appropriated, the problem being of course that all of Treasury funds were already appropriated , so there was no new money authorized.
The bill called for $25 billion to be appropriated and placed in a trust fund to be established with restrictions that no more than $5 billion could be withdrawn in a fiscal year until the funds were exhausted.

(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appropriated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c).
(b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended.
(1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Treasury shall invest such portion of the Trust Fund as is not required to meet cur- rent withdrawals in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
(2) INTEREST AND PROCEEDS.—The interest on, and the proceeds from the sale or redemption of, any obligations held in the Trust Fund shall be credited to and form a part of the Trust Fund.
(1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to paragraph (2), amounts in the Trust Fund shall be available to the Secretary of Homeland Security, without further appropriation, for—
(A) construction of not fewer than 700 miles of reinforced fencing, excluding vehicle barriers;
(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and
(G) the purchase from the Secretary of Defense of surplus aircraft and unmanned air- craft systems.
(2) LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.
Which SA bill is that............that link doesn't show that language...........

On February 15, 2018, the Senate began voting on a series of immigration bills aimed at finding a legislative fix for the expiring Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and border security measures. All of the measures failed to earn enough support for passage.

By a vote 52-47, the Senate rejected a measure from Sens. Chris Coons (D-Del.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) that proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8 million individuals brought into the U.S. without legal permission as children and included a study to determine what border security measures were needed. It also proposed requiring the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to secure the U.S.-Mexico border by 2021. It did not include any funding for border security. Forty-six Democrats, four Republicans—Sens. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)—and Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted to proceed to a vote on the bill. Forty-six Republicans and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) voted against the motion. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did not vote. The motion needed 60 votes to proceed to a vote on the final bill.[14][15]

The Senate also rejected an amendment from Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) that proposed withholding “certain non-law enforcement federal grant funds from ‘sanctuary cities’ -- jurisdictions that forbid their local law enforcement officers from cooperating with federal immigration officials, even when they wish to do so,” according to a press release from Toomey’s office. The legislation was rejected by a vote of 54-45. Fifty Republicans, four Democrats—Sens. Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.), Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), and Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.)—voted to proceed to a vote on the final amendment. Forty-three Democrats and Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted against proceeding to a vote. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did not vote. Sixty votes were needed to overcome the procedural hurdle.[16][17]

By a vote of 54-45, the Senate rejected a bipartisan proposal from the Common Sense Coalition, a group of centrist senators, that proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8 million individuals brought into the U.S. without legal permission as children, $25 billion for border security, and limitations on family-based immigration. President Donald Trump threatened to veto the legislation because it did not include all of his immigration reform priorities. Forty-four Democrats, eight Republicans—Sens. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Lindsey Graham(R-S.C.), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), and Mike Rounds (R-S.D.)—and Sens. Angus King (I-Maine) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) voted to proceed to a vote on the final legislation. Forty-two Republicans and three Democrats—Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), and Tom Udall (D-N.M.)—voted against proceeding to a vote. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) did not vote. Sixty votes were needed to overcome the procedural hurdle.[18][19]

By a vote of 39-60, the Senate rejected a proposal from Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) that included President Donald Trump's four immigration reform pillars. It proposed a path to citizenship for 1.8 million individuals brought into the U.S. without legal permission as children, $25 billion for border security, limits on chain migration or family-based migration, and eliminating the visa lottery system.[20]

After the votes, it was unclear how Congress would address DACA and other immigration reform measures.
”Which SA bill is that”

The Shumer Amendment ......I just posted it...........the other BILL..........I outlined it from Schumer and Collins...........Collins needs to drop the R .........she needs to just join your side..............She isn't a Republican.

Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

That was the Schumer Amendment.........requires Congressional approval ..........LOL

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

”Which SA bill is that”

Not complicated................Just figuring out the CON JOB that your side always does.............show me the EXACT AMENDMENT.......WORD FOR WORD .....with a link to the Real Deal.........when you click on that one you gave out.........that wording isn't there.

I have posted the Compromise Bill from hell from Schumer........

And his proposed Amendment for 25 Billion..............which requires continuous Congressional Approval......imagine that.........ROPE A DOPE.

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and
Click on the link..........show me exactly where that is worded..........Again.......I posted Schumers attempts for AMNESTY ON STEROIDS......

And HIS AMENDMENT..............

Specific SA..........AMENDMENT...........that shows that above...........or bill that shows that specifically FROM SCHUMER.........

Only thing that went to bat in the Senate was what I've already shown.

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

”Which SA bill is that”

The Shumer Amendment ......I just posted it...........the other BILL..........I outlined it from Schumer and Collins...........Collins needs to drop the R .........she needs to just join your side..............She isn't a Republican.

Authorizes, but does not explicitly appropriate, $25 billion for border security measures, which would be subject to annual reporting requirements and congressional approval (Secs. 101-102).

That was the Schumer Amendment.........requires Congressional approval ..........LOL
I posted a link with the text. It’s not my job to click it for you.

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

”Which SA bill is that”

That link doesn't show it..............Put it into the REAL DOCUMENTS............I just showed the proposal in question..........FROM SCHUMER..........and it is 2.5 Billion a year for 10 years.............subject to CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

I am CALLING YOU A LIAR...............Clear it up for you.

Click your own link and show exactly where you got that trust fund from..........it's not on the page the link takes you too.........Not in any of the REAL DEAL BILLS AND AMENDMENTS FROM THEM EITHER.

:abgg2q.jpg:

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

”Which SA bill is that”

Not complicated................Just figuring out the CON JOB that your side always does.............show me the EXACT AMENDMENT.......WORD FOR WORD .....with a link to the Real Deal.........when you click on that one you gave out.........that wording isn't there.

I have posted the Compromise Bill from hell from Schumer........

And his proposed Amendment for 25 Billion..............which requires continuous Congressional Approval......imagine that.........ROPE A DOPE.
"show me the EXACT AMENDMENT.......WORD FOR WORD .....with a link to the Real Deal"

LOL

I already did that, ya fuckin' rightard.

2s0blvo.jpg

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and
Click on the link..........show me exactly where that is worded..........Again.......I posted Schumers attempts for AMNESTY ON STEROIDS......

And HIS AMENDMENT..............

Specific SA..........AMENDMENT...........that shows that above...........or bill that shows that specifically FROM SCHUMER.........

Only thing that went to bat in the Senate was what I've already shown.
"show me exactly where that is worded"

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

1233796371590.gif

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

”Which SA bill is that”

That link doesn't show it..............Put it into the REAL DOCUMENTS............I just showed the proposal in question..........FROM SCHUMER..........and it is 2.5 Billion a year for 10 years.............subject to CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

Click your own link and show exactly where you got that trust fund from..........it's not on the page the link takes you too.........Not in any of the REAL DEAL BILLS AND AMENDMENTS FROM THEM EITHER.

"I am CALLING YOU A LIAR"

LOLOLOL

Spits the fucking rightard who can't find a single word from all this text on the link I provided...

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

(D) lighting;
(F) remote sensors; and

”Which SA bill is that”

"Clear it up for you."

LOLOL

You're an idiot. Does that clear it up?

gotcha...................lol

https://www.congress.gov/crec/2018/02/15/CREC-2018-02-15-pt1-PgS1170-2.pdf

page 19 and 20

SA 2043. Mr. THUNE (for himself, Mr. PORTMAN, and Mr. MORAN) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2579, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the premium tax credit with respect to unsubsidized COBRA continuation coverage; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:

U.S. Senator John Thune Sponsored that AMENDMENT............REPUBLICAN
U.S. Senator for Kansas, Jerry Moran Co sponsored that Amendment........REPUBLICAN
Rob Portman Co sponsored that Amendment........REPUBLICAN

”Which SA bill is that”

"Clear it up for you."

LOLOL

You're an idiot. Does that clear it up?
NOPE YOU LYING WANKER.

From that LINK............it was PAGE 20..........and an AMENDMENT from 3 REPUBLICANS.

YOU ARE BURNED.

Explain to me liar how 3 Republicans suddenly turned into SCHUMER you WANKER.

PAGE 20 is where you got it from.........wasn't from the Dems or Schumer.

I posted what they tried already before I found your ass out.

page 19 and 20

SA 2043. Mr. THUNE (for himself, Mr. PORTMAN, and Mr. MORAN) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2579, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the premium tax credit with respect to unsubsidized COBRA continuation coverage; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:

U.S. Senator for Kansas, Jerry Moran Co sponsored that Amendment........REPUBLICAN
LOLOL

Fucking idiot, every word I copied & pasted is also in the link you posted.

The same exact text. :eusa_doh:

How the fuck do you turn your computer on without help? :lmao:

page 19 and 20

LOLOL

Fucking idiot, every word I copied & pasted is also in the link you posted.

The same exact text. :eusa_doh:

How the fuck do you turn your computer on without help? :lmao:
Nice spin...............Now whose Amendment is that quote from

SA 2043. Mr. THUNE (for himself, Mr. PORTMAN, and Mr. MORAN) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 2579, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the premium tax credit with respect to unsubsidized COBRA continuation coverage; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows: At the appropriate place, insert the following: SEC. ll. PROVIDING LEGAL PROTECTION FOR CERTAIN CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS. (a) DEFINITIONS.—In this section: (1) ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUAL.—The term ‘‘eligible individual’’ means an individual who meets the eligibility criteria described in subsection (b)(2). (2) SECRETARY.—The term ‘‘Secretary’’ means the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(b) DEFERRED ACTION STATUS.— (1) PROGRAM AUTHORIZED.—The Secretary shall establish a program through which an eligible individual may apply for deferred action status. (2) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.—An individual shall be eligible for deferred action status under the program established under paragraph (1) if the individual— (A) on June 15, 2012, was under the age of 31 years; (B) entered the United States— (i) on a date on which the alien was under the age of 16 years; and (ii) without inspection or lawful status before June 15, 2012; (C) has continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007; (D) was physically present in the United States— (i) on June 15, 2012; and (ii) on the date on which the Secretary makes a determination with respect to the eligibility of the individual for deferred action status; (E)(i) is in school; (ii) has— (I) graduated from high school; or (II) obtained— (aa) a certificate of completion from a high school; or (bb) a general education development certificate; or (iii) is— (I) a member of the armed forces (as defined in section 101(a) of title 10, United States Code), including a member of the National Guard or Reserves; or (II) a veteran, as defined in section 101 of title 38, United States Code, except that an individual discharged other than honorably is excluded; (F) has not been convicted of— (i) a felony; (ii) a significant misdemeanor; or (iii) 3 or more misdemeanor offenses; (G) does not pose a threat to national security or public safety; and (H) was granted deferred action status before the date of the enactment of this Act. (3) PERIOD OF DEFERRED ACTION STATUS.— (A) IN GENERAL.—Subject to subparagraph (B), deferred action status granted under this subsection shall be valid for a period of 2 years beginning on the date on which the Secretary grants deferred action status to the eligible individual. (B) RENEWAL.— (i) IN GENERAL.—On application to the Secretary, deferred action status granted under this subsection may be renewed for additional 2-year periods. (ii) RENEWAL APPLICATION.—Not more than 120 days before the date on which the deferred action status of an eligible individual expires, the eligible individual may submit to the Secretary an application for renewal of deferred action status. SEC. ll. BORDER SECURITY TRUST FUND. (a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appropriated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c). (b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended. (c) INVESTMENT OF AMOUNTS.— (1) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of the Treasury shall invest such portion of the Trust Fund as is not required to meet current withdrawals in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.

(2) INTEREST AND PROCEEDS.—The interest on, and the proceeds from the sale or redemption of, any obligations held in the Trust Fund shall be credited to and form a part of the Trust Fund. (d) AVAILABILITY OF AMOUNTS.— (1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to paragraph (2), amounts in the Trust Fund shall be available to the Secretary of Homeland Security, without further appropriation, for— (A) construction of not fewer than 700 miles of reinforced fencing, excluding vehicle barriers; (B) installation of additional physical barriers; (C) construction and maintenance of access and patrol roads; (D) lighting; (E) an interlocking surveillance camera system; (F) remote sensors; and (G) the purchase from the Secretary of Defense of surplus aircraft and unmanned aircraft systems. (2) LIMITATION.—Not more than $5,000,000,000 of the amount in the Trust Fund may be obligated and expended in any fiscal year.

Forum List

Back