Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

werent no speech she ripped -that was Trumps fat ass!

IMPEACHED !

:auiqs.jpg:

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will go down and remain the 3rd impeached Potus, and never be exonerated.
without a single republican vote in the house or senate. Ya that will look real good for who
btw, even us most ardent clinton haters never look upon him as an impeached president.
We look at him as just another dem who used his office to get rich.

Republicans were complicit in the cover up of trumps corruption. They are about to pay a heavy price.
Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

yes, if lying furthers the jihad, lying is OK.

without a single republican vote in the house or senate. Ya that will look real good for who
btw, even us most ardent clinton haters never look upon him as an impeached president.
We look at him as just another dem who used his office to get rich.

Republicans were complicit in the cover up of trumps corruption. They are about to pay a heavy price.
Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.
So which lies have hurt you personally

All of them. It hurts me that people in this country voted for such a scumbag to be our president. It hurt me to see that dead little girl floating in the rio grande with her father. It hurt me to see all those men who are still cramped into those cages. It hurt me that a fellow American drove overnight to go look for Mexicans to slaughter because of this presidents lies. I can keep going. Don't ask that kind of question you low life asshole. This is our president and he is not supposed to lie about everything. We all know presidents lie but none have lied like this piece of shit. Not even Nixon.
That father shouldn't have tried to bring his daughter into our country illegally.

Those cages were built by Obama.

The El Paso shooter specifically said Trump had nothing to do with his motivations.

I'm sure you could keep going on with your bullshit and lies.........it's what you do.

And the thing is like the word qu33r, before the homos hijacked it, impeachment meant something at one time. Thanks to the TDS, triggered democrats, their MSM and their followers, impeachment is now a meaningless term. In theory all of us who voted for President Trump were impeached...and it feels good. Keep doing it you sick sado-masochistic democrats! :p

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

The optics are terrible. Any dignity left she had as Speaker of the House went out the door with her ripping up the President’s speech on the House floor. She got her ass licked with Impeachment and looked like a petulant child that did not get her way.

Censure would be a waste of time. She screwed herself and her Party with that act.

When he refused to shake her hand, it showed what a nasty vindication person he is, he stooped really low with all his lies, it was a show.

The 4 more years at the start, was all set up. Rush coming out and stating he had cancer was all planned, the military man coming home was all planned, he was probably wounded or was sent home, I infer that the spouse of the man knew he was coming home.

It was all a show.

like the Apprentice.

As opposed to all the spontaneous things that happen at all other SOTU addresses, right? Holy cow, grow the fuck up.

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.
So which lies have hurt you personally

All of them. It hurts me that people in this country voted for such a scumbag to be our president. It hurt me to see that dead little girl floating in the rio grande with her father. It hurt me to see all those men who are still cramped into those cages. It hurt me that a fellow American drove overnight to go look for Mexicans to slaughter because of this presidents lies. I can keep going. Don't ask that kind of question you low life asshole. This is our president and he is not supposed to lie about everything. We all know presidents lie but none have lied like this piece of shit. Not even Nixon.
hTkW7R2.jpg
I really think that republicans need to stop this. If Tim Scott can think independently and be a republican, we who are democrats can think independently and be democrats. There is no such DNA in the democratic party. You guys are just butthurt that you can't fool enough blacks with your lies and gaslighting to join your party. Whites can join all manner of parties and this shit isn't done to them. It is one reason why we don't become republicans. This is pure racist crap. Scott is an Uncle Tom. When you have to go into the presidents office and teach him not to be racist, your black ass needs to leave the party.

Sen. Tim Scott calls race discussion with Trump 'painful,' 'uncomfortable,' but 'hopeful'

Republican Sen. Tim Scott discussed conversations he's held with President Donald Trump on the issue of race, calling them difficult and "uncomfortable," but also saying they gave him reason to be hopeful.

"Yeah, they're hard. They're painful. They're uncomfortable, to sit in the Oval Office and have a conversation with the President about things that you strongly disagree about," Scott said in an interview on CNN's "The Van Jones Show" airing Sunday at 7 p.m. ET.

Scott, the first black senator elected in the South since Reconstruction,
met with Trump for 40 minutes at the White House last year after the President faced bipartisan criticism for drawing equivalence between white supremacists protesting the removal of a Confederate monument in Charlottesville, Virginia, and counterprotesters.

Scott told host Van Jones that he and the President didn't end their conversation in agreement, but he felt the talk was constructive.

Sen. Tim Scott calls race discussion with Trump 'painful,' 'uncomfortable,' but 'hopeful' - CNNPolitics

Scott knows trump is a racist and he still sucks trumps dick. That's the classic example of a tom.

Dimwingers love simpletons like you. You are the easiest to keep on their plantation.

IMPEACHED !

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

And going forward whichever party controls the House can impeach the opposing party's President without sufficient cause or evidence. Great precedent. There will be many, many more than 3 going forward. Just imagine how many times Obama could have been impeached by the House given the precedent now set.

For what?? What would Obama be impeached for?? Unlike Clinton he did not have a consensual affair.

Or lie under oath (which is what Clinton did). Not that he should have been impeached.

IMPEACHED !

He will be at 4 pm today.

He won't be exonerated. Senators have stated that what trump did was wrong. They are about to admit trumps wrongdoing but how they, the senate, with constitutional authority to do so, can't do anything about it.

Wrong. He will be EXONERATED by the end of the day.

Unless Trump self-destructs, which is always a possibility, he will be re-elected ... and it will be because of the Dems' behavior

Just imagine how many times Obama could have been impeached by the House given the precedent now set.

If Obama had ordered all of his officials to not testify or produce any documents he would have been impeached and removed from office during the very first phony investigation after the future Trumpublicans took over the House in 2011. By allowing this conduct it's the Trumpublicans who've set the new precedents that a sitting President can use the National Emergency Act to achieve policy objectives that can't be resolved through the normal legislative process, and has unlimited obstruction power over the Congress and their Constitutional investigatory power.

iu

"F*.....after THAT State of the Union Speech there
is no way in hell he is going to be Impeached
tomorrow. I might as well tear up these Articles
of Impeachment."

:p

IMPEACHED !

And going forward whichever party controls the House can impeach the opposing party's President without sufficient cause or evidence. Great precedent. There will be many, many more than 3 going forward. Just imagine how many times Obama could have been impeached by the House given the precedent now set.

Exactly

IMPEACHED !

no need to be exonerated when nothing was proved

It was all proved. They were all in on it. Trumpublicans own the "Shakedown Corruption" King. Don't fret, Democrats own the "Lying about a Blowjob" Corruption King ya'll impeached.

IMPEACHED !

He's innocent until proven guilty. He's innocent, acquitted, whatever language you prefer. Pelosi doesn't make the rules. Her job is going to end next January, but Trump will be President for 4 more years. Chew on that.

Poor Newt, when did he become such a whinny cry baby.

Trick question, he's always been one.

IMPEACHED !

Impeached, but just like Bill Clinton, his presidency goes on.

Democrats simple would't convict and remove him over "lying about a blowjob". They own that type of corruption, forever.

Trumpublicans wont convict and remove over the "Shakedown Scheme" to cheat in the upcoming election. They own that type of corruption, forever.

IMPEACHED !

Impeached, but just like Bill Clinton, his presidency goes on.

Democrats simple would't convict and remove him over "lying about a blowjob". They own that type of corruption, forever.

Trumpublicans wont convict and remove over the "Shakedown Scheme" to cheat in the upcoming election. They own that type of corruption, forever.
Again for you braindead scum, the rapist bill wasn't impeached for a blowjob. You are so stupid.

Forum List

Back