Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

werent no speech she ripped -that was Trumps fat ass!

IMPEACHED !

:auiqs.jpg:

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will go down and remain the 3rd impeached Potus, and never be exonerated.

Lol, keep clinging to that, meanwhile four more years, four more years.

There won't be 4 me years of this.

If the economy remains strong, Trump could easily be reelected.

The economy is one of Obama's legacies. The numbers have been steadily improving since the end of the last recession.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pelosi will win her next race because she did what her constituents dreamed she would do.

IMPEACHED !

Impeached, but just like Bill Clinton, his presidency goes on.

Democrats simple would't convict and remove him over "lying about a blowjob". They own that type of corruption, forever.

Trumpublicans wont convict and remove over the "Shakedown Scheme" to cheat in the upcoming election. They own that type of corruption, forever.
Again for you braindead scum, the rapist bill wasn't impeached for a blowjob. You are so stupid.

Read it again sport! Hint: he was impeach over "lying about a blowjob".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

And this is from someone that was forced out of office for misdeeds. Sure, let's use what he says. NOT.

IMPEACHED !

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Of course he will. just ask you. He will not be be found guilty at all

Pelosi is a disgrace to the office of speaker, congress, the people she represents, and humanity in general. This old senile bitter woman needs to be institutionalized. She is the perfect example of the need for term and age limits for congress.

Apparently, the SOTU was a public document, and she had no right tearing it up.

Trump rallies and speeches are a cross between a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert and the Daytona 500

its not suitable for a Congressional format

What did Newt have to say about the president not shaking the speakers hand? I guess we'll just ignore that.

It was nice of him to not slap her bitch face.

That would have been special. As the Trumpublcan fan base rose for another standing ovation at the slap, a bench emptying baseball type fight erupts as Nasty Nancy pounces on the Orange Blobs torso and starts pummeling his face, until the giant Pussy Pence blindsides her from behind......Typical cheap shot.....

What did Newt have to say about the president not shaking the speakers hand? I guess we'll just ignore that.

It was nice of him to not slap her bitch face.

That would have been special. As the Trumpublcan fan base rose for another standing ovation at the slap, a bench emptying baseball type fight erupts as Nasty Nancy pounces on the Orange Blobs torso and starts pummeling his face, until the giant Pussy Pence blindsides her from behind......Typical cheap shot.....

I would pay to see something like that.

She thought it was the constitution.
Yup. May a 1,000 GOP Ads bloom! Vote for me to get that crazy lady that hates you, off the SOTU stage! I have never seen such a childish performance from behind the President while he delivers the the SOTU to The Union - eye rolling, head shaking, trying to stage whisper to folks in the crowd. Is she two?

WE’VE DESCENDED INTO SOME SORT OF BIZARRE HELL-WORLD IN WHICH PIERS MORGAN IS A VOICE OF SANITY:

9D758C07-1381-45A7-B98A-3ED413C3728D.jpeg

IMPEACHED !

Of course he will. just ask you. He will not be be found guilty at all

Actually senators are stating that what trump did was wrong. So they are going to be questioned about their inaction.

its not suitable for a Congressional format
'Truth' has no place in the House of Representatives that Impeached a US President based on zero crime, zero evidence, zero witnesses, and admitted political partisan hatred.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

And this is from someone that was forced out of office for misdeeds. Sure, let's use what he says. NOT.

We need to ask Newt what he wrote the checks for. Remember that?

IMPEACHED !

Impeached, but just like Bill Clinton, his presidency goes on.

Democrats simple would't convict and remove him over "lying about a blowjob". They own that type of corruption, forever.

Trumpublicans wont convict and remove over the "Shakedown Scheme" to cheat in the upcoming election. They own that type of corruption, forever.
Again for you braindead scum, the rapist bill wasn't impeached for a blowjob. You are so stupid.

Actually he was. He perjured himself to hide the fact he got a blowjob.

She thinks she is above the law!

“The Democrats faced the night in a sorry state. The party that wants to take over healthcare was incapable of counting votes in a small state.”

Instead of lofty words, Trump opened with a litany of facts and figures. Lowest unemployment in 50 years. Unemployment rates for African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Asian-Americans at the lowest level in history. African-American poverty at the lowest rate ever recorded. Female unemployment the lowest in 70 years.​

Democrats sat stone-faced, grumbling amongst themselves as the good news piled up. Most impressive was that these are verifiable facts, not spin or vague promises.​

Much of the first 30 minutes kept returning to the success of Black Americans over the past three years, pointing to heroes in the gallery, and insisting this is only the beginning. Despite ubiquitous accusations of “racism,” Trump’s detractors can’t argue with the data. The President is making a strong appeal to African-American voters, not with rhetoric but numbers. The Democrats have to be very nervous as even a five percent shift would wreak havoc in the Electoral College.​

Maybe black voters won’t shift but we have to ask. And Trump is doing that in a way that we should have, long ago.

Republicans were complicit in the cover up of trumps corruption. They are about to pay a heavy price.
Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.
So which lies have hurt you personally

All of them. It hurts me that people in this country voted for such a scumbag to be our president. It hurt me to see that dead little girl floating in the rio grande with her father. It hurt me to see all those men who are still cramped into those cages. It hurt me that a fellow American drove overnight to go look for Mexicans to slaughter because of this presidents lies. I can keep going. Don't ask that kind of question you low life asshole. This is our president and he is not supposed to lie about everything. We all know presidents lie but none have lied like this piece of shit. Not even Nixon.
That father shouldn't have tried to bring his daughter into our country illegally.

Those cages were built by Obama.

The El Paso shooter specifically said Trump had nothing to do with his motivations.

I'm sure you could keep going on with your bullshit and lies.........it's what you do.

Obama did not separate kids from parents and I opposed him doing what he did also.

That father should not have had to swim in order to get admitted into a country that was "founded" by people who decided they could just come here without asking.

Trumps rhetoric did inspire that killer.

"Obama did it too" won't work here son. Obama is not the president today and you aren't crediting Obama for the economy so don't talk about the cages. Nothing I said is a lie. You can't say the same.

You are a failed human being.

Forum List

Back