Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

Pelosi simply turned off the lights on the Trump circus, my friends!

NANCY! NANCY! NANCY! NANCY!
So throwing a disrespectful tantrum in front of the world after the House Impeachment scam blows up in her face is 'turning off the lights' on Trump?

Bwuhahahahahahaha.........
HER SO CALLED GUEST GOT THROWN OUT OF THE SOTU TOO!
Jaime-Guttenberg.jpg

Nothing new here. Trump opens his mouth and lies come out.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s exaggerated ‘great American comeback’
WASHINGTON (AP) — The “great American comeback” President Donald Trump claimed in his State of the Union speech drew on falsehoods about U.S. energy supremacy, health care and the economy as well as distortions about his predecessor’s record.

In arguing, in essence, that he has made America great again, Trump took credit for an energy boom that actually began under Barack Obama in an assertion he recycled from his last State of the Union address. He inflated manufacturing gains, misrepresented policy on migrant detention and glossed over a rate of economic growth that has yet to reach the scale he promised.

A look at some of his statements Tuesday night and how they compare with the facts:
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's exaggerated 'great American comeback'
Lol, Obama was an idiot. Tried to stop drilling and bankrupt coal.

Democrats may very well be fucked. Trump has dragged them down to his level, and nobody can beat him at acting like a childish bully.
You have it backwards

Trump has not used lies to have pelosi and the democrats impeached and thrown out of office

But liberal never trumpsters have

True, but the reason they are acting so stupidly is due to try to compete on Trumps level.

Pelosi simply turned off the lights on the Trump circus, my friends!

NANCY! NANCY! NANCY! NANCY!
Throw all the tantrums y'all can, the more unhinged the better! I just hope y'all like being an irrelevant party for the next 20 yrs.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.
He's retired, the only thing he can censure is his own ass.

They should make a campaign ad out of Pelosi tearing up the speech.

Welfare and food stamps are record lows........rip
Stock Market at Record Highs.....................rip
Unemployment down to historic lows........rip
African and Hispanic Employment up to record levels ....rip
More Women in the workforce, more than ever before.....rip
Household income at record levels......rip
Our Military stronger than before......rip
Illegal immigration held in check......rip
USMC Passed...........................rip
Fighting Terrorism and Killing ISIS......RIp.....RIp....Rip....Rip

And so on.

Dang.....sign this guy up as the Trump campaign ad director!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

Her deranged behavior and statements during the past few weeks suggest that her brain has turned into pudding .

Her ripping up the presidents speech to shreds like she did was, not only childish, and hateful and put her in the same league with Joy Behar. And the rest of the Progressive IDIOTS in the country. And just proved that president Trump will be re-elected in November.

They should make a campaign ad out of Pelosi tearing up the speech.

Welfare and food stamps are record lows........rip
Stock Market at Record Highs.....................rip
Unemployment down to historic lows........rip
African and Hispanic Employment up to record levels ....rip
More Women in the workforce, more than ever before.....rip
Household income at record levels......rip
Our Military stronger than before......rip
Illegal immigration held in check......rip
USMC Passed...........................rip
Fighting Terrorism and Killing ISIS......RIp.....RIp....Rip....Rip

And so on.

Dang.....sign this guy up as the Trump campaign ad director!:rock::rock::rock::rock:
I left some out.

The Rule of Law........RIP

The Constitution.........RIP

The Flag...........RIP

The Anthem.....RIP

The Supreme Court.......RIP

DUE PROCESS..........RIP

America............RIP

"LOOK I DID SOMETHING!"

5e3a4306220000640923e6b31.jpeg

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That's what you do with a pack of lies.

You tear them up and throw them away.

But that narrative will only be seen on MSNBC which will be seen by 187 people!:2up:

Lol.....dang s0n. Tough day for you today! Must suck the big one.....especially following the Aunt Nancy, "I'm l0siNg!" debacle last night!

EpiC day of l0sE for the DUMS today!:113::113:

>>INSERT TRAIN WRECK GIF<<

That's what you do with a pack of lies.

You tear them up and throw them away.

But that narrative will only be seen on MSNBC which will be seen by 187 people!:2up:

Lol.....dang s0n. Tough day for you today! Must suck the big one.....especially following the Aunt Nancy, "I'm l0siNg!" debacle last night!

EpiC day of l0sE for the DUMS today!:113::113:

>>INSERT TRAIN WRECK GIF<<
Who are you trying to convince?

Yourself?

Pelosi is a disgrace to the office of speaker, congress, the people she represents, and humanity in general. This old senile bitter woman needs to be institutionalized. She is the perfect example of the need for term and age limits for congress.

i could not stop looking at Pelosi. in her, i see Catherine Hepburn from the Lion in Winter who looks up and down the table and thinks to herself: "these men are all clowns", and plots her return to power

"Bannon, watching Pelosi stand up to Trump, nudges people saying,”She’s gonna get us. Total assassin. She’s an assassin.”"

werent no speech she ripped -that was Trumps fat ass!

IMPEACHED !

:auiqs.jpg:

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will go down and remain the 3rd impeached Potus, and never be exonerated.

Exoneration is today.

Forum List

Back