Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

He will go down and remain the 3rd impeached Potus, and never be exonerated.

He's already been expectorated, ass clown. The only place he will forever remain impeached is in the annals of your favorite communist alters of CNN and MSNBC to help with their and your TDS. But thanks for that, as Nancy's actions and the House have now guaranteed Trump's acquittal and reelection.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

Pelosi is one of the bigger mistakes the DEMs have made recently. And for them; that is saying quite a bit.

when I first heard about this, I thought you guys were making it up.

wow, what a moronic display

Except now more people are talking about this act by her than about the speech itself.

This was a calculated move on her part.
Disagree. It was an emotional reaction.

No, that look on her face was that of an actor playing out a part.
Disagree.

well you are wrong and I am right! :45:

But your circle includes noting but Trump worshipers. You have no idea how people that do not worship Trump are reacting.

iu

Unlike 'Carnac', YOU pulled that one out of your ass, not thin air....and as usual, you are wrong.

:itsok: Poor Trump-hating snowflake....

Pelosi is one of the bigger mistakes the DEMs have made recently. And for them; that is saying quite a bit.

Except now more people are talking about this act by her than about the speech itself.

Disagree.

Well that's settled then. :)

Rep. Scalise reacts to Pelosi ripping Trump's speech at State of the Union

I didn't see this interview last night and the 1st thing I noticed is it gives a different angle of the hand shake which looks like TRUMP might not have seen Pelosi's when she went to shake his hand.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

Same face she makes when she tears up The Constitution and spits on our flag and the people who's names appeared on that speech.

Disagree.

Well that's settled then. :)

:113:

It was the look of a failed Speaker who realizes she may have just lost a Democrat majority House AGAIN and felt the need to do something in an attempt to seem like she was justified in her Constitutionally illegitimate admitted politically biased House Impeachment, the 1st political Impeachment - based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses - in US history.
She inferred she would assault The President saying

"I had no choice but to tear up the speech given the alternative."

I assume that was the Demon inside her that was speaking through her dentures.

You folks are in no position to judge anything since Trump is the hands down worst prez in the history of the country. Baby Donald set the tone by refusing to shake Pelosi's hand. Then giving a SOTU full of lies and campaign slogans. Geesh, what a piece of shit.

If I were Trump, I would have shaken her hand gave a long grind-fuck smile to her for all of the world to see that she lost. Pelosi would have been able to have the upper hand so to speak on Trump’s snub but her hate and rage consumed her and she shit the bed making Trump’s snub insignificant.
He didn’t shake her’s or Pence’s hand. I don’t think it was intentional.

For what?? What would Obama be impeached for?? Unlike Clinton he did not have a consensual affair.

I can give you 10-20-30 good reasons that all meet the bar set by the Democrats that Obama should have been impeached, like being censured by the SCOTUS 13 times for exceeding his authority as president?

BTW, people are not impeached for consensual affairs, Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury and making others lie as well. And it is no more possible for an Executive of the USA have a "consensual affair" with an unpaid subordinate intern employee than it is to have one with a minor. That is the worst kind of abuse of power.

That's not what I am seeing. After talking about what an awesome speech it was, at the very end I see people taking just a second to shake their heads and comment, "...and what Speaker Pelosi did at the very end was just disrespectful and classless."

But your circle includes noting but Trump worshipers. You have no idea how people that do not worship Trump are reacting.
You say that after seeing even candycorn said it was wrong.

You folks are in no position to judge anything since Trump is the hands down worst prez in the history of the country. Baby Donald set the tone by refusing to shake Pelosi's hand. Then giving a SOTU full of lies and campaign slogans. Geesh, what a piece of shit.

If I were Trump, I would have shaken her hand gave a long grind-fuck smile to her for all of the world to see that she lost. Pelosi would have been able to have the upper hand so to speak on Trump’s snub but her hate and rage consumed her and she shit the bed making Trump’s snub insignificant.
He didn’t shake her’s or Pence’s hand. I don’t think it was intentional.

Good point. Had he shaken Pence’s hand and not Pelosi’s, that would have been a snub. Now, it’s more about Pelosi losing her shit.

...she felt, as all Democrats and snowflakes do, that she was ENTITLED / OWED...

:p

The way Trump totally unnerves Pelosi is the meaning of someone living rent free inside someone elses head. 4 more years. Let the big dog hunt.

That's not what I am seeing. After talking about what an awesome speech it was, at the very end I see people taking just a second to shake their heads and comment, "...and what Speaker Pelosi did at the very end was just disrespectful and classless."

You say that after seeing even candycorn said it was wrong.

Fair point

Pelosi simply turned off the lights on the Trump circus, my friends!

NANCY! NANCY! NANCY! NANCY!

They should make a campaign ad out of Pelosi tearing up the speech.

Welfare and food stamps are record lows........rip
Stock Market at Record Highs.....................rip
Unemployment down to historic lows........rip
African and Hispanic Employment up to record levels ....rip
More Women in the workforce, more than ever before.....rip
Household income at record levels......rip
Our Military stronger than before......rip
Illegal immigration held in check......rip
USMC Passed...........................rip
Fighting Terrorism and Killing ISIS......RIp.....RIp....Rip....Rip

And so on.

Last edited:
Pelosi simply turned off the lights on the Trump circus, my friends!

NANCY! NANCY! NANCY! NANCY!
So throwing a disrespectful tantrum in front of the world after the House Impeachment scam blows up in her face is 'turning off the lights' on Trump?

Bwuhahahahahahaha.........

If you can get Caronavirus from eating a few bats, just imagine what you could get from shaking hands with a deranged nincompoop like Pelosi. I don't blame Trumpy for being careful with that skanker.

Forum List

Back