Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

It’s pretty astonishing that the Speaker of the House would behave that way, but then I guess that’s where we are as a country

He refused to shake her hand and then told a pack of lies...

Pelosi was telling the truth, the speech is worthless tissue of lies and the State of the Union is weak because the President ill prepared for the job...

Will we have to explain to him again what happened in Pearl Harbour...
I wouldn't shake the bitches hand either.

Normal people, watching Tuesday night...

84953802_2717074105006037_8629609906447581184_n.jpg

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That's what you do with a pack of lies.

You tear them up and throw them away.

I don't doubt you think Nancy was appropriate and justified, since you're a low-class, childish boor in the same mold as she.
Lol at any tRumpkin calling anyone else childish.

Have you listened to tRump at all?

Never assume that someone is disagreeing with you because they JUST haven't seen and understood your "brilliant" perspective.

Always assume that your viewpoint has been understood and rejected as horseshit.

I did and there was a picture of this as a Cult Symbol!
View attachment 304894
Creepitus

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That's what you do with a pack of lies.

You tear them up and throw them away.
Carville called The Democrat Party an Ideological Cult.
Oh Stumpy, you are endlessly amusing.

Why don't you look up the definition of cult and tell us why you tRumplings aren't one?
Careful Son, that insignia means something you don't understand.

Careful, loser, no one cares.

It won’t mean a damn thing in Hell.

You think your Evil Wicked Soul is escaping Judgment Day?

God is King and you are Satan’s Pawn.

Check Mate!

I did and there was a picture of this as a Cult Symbol!
View attachment 304894
Creepitus
Careful Son, that insignia means something you don't understand.
I told ya kid, keep your religious mumbo jumbo to yourself.

Well you are Evil and God is good, and I know The Demon Possessed Go Crazy when you mention God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit!
View attachment 304905
The "power of christ" only compelles weak minded folks like you.

The power of ignorance clearly compels mindless folks like you.

He has been acquitted of any wrongdoing. He has been EXONERATED.

Course he has. Maybe to the letter of the law, but not in public opinion. Just ask OJ how that worked out for him...getting acquitted that is..

Public Opinion? Huh? He is now at his highest approval rating ever.

And still not enough to be reelected. 97% of your Base is a minority when it comes to the Indies and Demos. You can take the information and make it sound as anything you wish to make you feel good but in November, all the manipulation is over.

What did Newt have to say about the president not shaking the speakers hand? I guess we'll just ignore that.
I'm really not sure on this, but did Trump shake Pence's hand?
Fair question.

Pence did not extend his hand to shake.

would you shake the hand of someone who had lied repeatedly about you and tried to get you fired on made up charges?
. Yeah but she tried to rise above it. I wouldn’t have shaken his hand either

Oh, yeah, Pelosi was ALL about "rising above it" that night. The high-minded statesmanship just glowed all over her.

Or possibly that was just the flush from her bottle of wine prior to the speech.

What did Newt have to say about the president not shaking the speakers hand? I guess we'll just ignore that.
Fair question.

would you shake the hand of someone who had lied repeatedly about you and tried to get you fired on made up charges?

Oh, yeah, Pelosi was ALL about "rising above it" that night. The high-minded statesmanship just glowed all over her.

Or possibly that was just the flush from her bottle of wine prior to the speech.

Nancy did what she wanted to do. She got under Rumps skin to no end. And now you rumpsters are trying to make it all better. Nancy just grabbed that scab and with Rip much like she did the pages. As many of you that have posted on this, it tells me that Nancy did exactly what She wanted to do. Most of the time, I don't care for her, but once in awhile, she pulls off a gem like this.

When bigoted black hatemongers are this angry, something really good for America must have happened...

Fair question.

Nancy did what she wanted to do. She got under Rumps skin to no end. And now you rumpsters are trying to make it all better. Nancy just grabbed that scab and with Rip much like she did the pages. As many of you that have posted on this, it tells me that Nancy did exactly what She wanted to do. Most of the time, I don't care for her, but once in awhile, she pulls off a gem like this.

She didn't garner much praise even from the MSM.....her bread and butter. The optics looked bad even with MSNBCBut, I'm not surprised she's a gem with you, Daryl.

Fair question.

She didn't garner much praise even from the MSM.....her bread and butter. The optics looked bad even with MSNBCBut, I'm not surprised she's a gem with you, Daryl.

She did exactly what she wanted to do and Rump is on the defensive now. And when he gets that way, he makes some really bad blunders. Even worse than he usually does. He's now in the :boo_hoo14: mode.
And so are you.

Fair question.

What about the optics of a trial with no witnesses and a president that refused to allow witnesses to testify or pertinent documents to be seen?

She did exactly what she wanted to do and Rump is on the defensive now. And when he gets that way, he makes some really bad blunders. Even worse than he usually does. He's now in the :boo_hoo14: mode.
And so are you.
With an acquittal and his numbers on the rise, I can only surmise that you are on some opioids or LSD.
If you haven't noticed, Nan is in meltdown mode....along with Nadler and the pencil neck. They have to come up with
something else that isn't going to stick....and time is running out for them. Tick-Toc.

But....make up another yarn for them, Daryl....but be creative, okay?

What about the optics of a trial with no witnesses and a president that refused to allow witnesses to testify or pertinent documents to be seen?
Talk to Schiff and Nadler about that, they had their bite at the apple and balked....what the fuck is it with you and the bold print?

Apparently, the SOTU was a public document, and she had no right tearing it up.
Destroying government property is a felony.
Good thing she did not do that
She tore up the House's official copy of the document, as signed by the President - the copy to be stored in the House archives as an official record.
So, yes she did.
Liar.
:21:
Can't handle the truth, eh?
:21:

Those who voted against REMOVAL said what he was accused of didn't amount to a REMOVAL offense. Ditto for Clinton, who actually broke the law.

Seems that many think

INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN's KICKBACK from a US FOREIGN AID PACKAGE

wasn't all that bad a thing to do....

Are you opposed to INVESTIGATING DEMOCRATS for STEALING FROM THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER?

How much is Hunter Biden worth, and how did he obtain that wealth?

Forum List

Back