Pelosi Throws Tantrum Because President Successfully Acts When House DNC Refuses To

There the Democrats go accusing others of doing what they have / continue to do...

Speaker of The House (In NAME Only) Pelosi threw another tantrum and verbally attacked the President for successfully acting to do what she and fellow house Democrats refuse to do - STOP THE ON-GOING MASSIVE INVASION OF ILLEGALS ACROSS OUR SOTHERN. ORDER!

""House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Saturday hit parts of President Trump’s deal with Mexico on stopping migrant flows after he threatened to slap tariffs on the country -- saying that Trump was engaged in “threats and temper tantrums.”

“Threats and temper tantrums are no way to negotiate foreign policy,” she said."

REALLY, Nancy?! WTF would YOU know about LAW or FOREIGN POLICY?

YOU are the one who just voted to hold the US AG - the top law ENFORCER in the United States - in ' (the Congress currently being run by Rogue TDS-suffering liberal children) in 'Contempt of Congress' for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW'!

As far as 'Foreign Policy':

"Trump announced Friday that the U.S. and Mexico had reached a deal, after he had previously threatened to slap 5 percent tariffs on all incoming goods from Mexico"

In response to the President's warning Mexico that if it did not stop facilitating illegal immigration into the US through their country he would impose a tariff on Mexico to collect money which would be used to pay for the costly financial burden all of those illegals coming into the US, MEXICO MOBILIZED PART OF ITS MILITARY TO IMMEDIATELY TAKE 'UNPRECEDENTED STEPS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COMING FROM / THROUGH ITS SOUTHERN BORDER!

"According to a joint declaration issued by the State Department and Mexico late Friday, Mexico will take “unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.”

Bub-Bam! FOREIGN POLICY SUCCESS, ACQUIRING GREATER MUTUAL COOPERATION IN HELPING MAKE AMERICA MORE SECURE THROUGH WORKING YO SECURE OUR BORDERS AND STOP THE MASDIVE FLOW OF ILLEGALS INTO THE US.

If Pelosi and Congress continue to refuse to act for the good and security of this nation, The President had / has to.

Pelosi hits Trump’s deal with Mexico, accuses him of ‘threats and temper tantrums’
You know none lf that's true, right?
Misinformation and made up stuff is all rhey have.
Give the repub nitwits some truth
TARIFFS AND TRADE
Mexico Agreed to Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal

Mexico wouldn’t do what they agreed to do, Trump threw down the leverage....I fucking love it.

Editor-in-Chief at NYT's...

hqdefault.jpg

There the Democrats go accusing others of doing what they have / continue to do...

Speaker of The House (In NAME Only) Pelosi threw another tantrum and verbally attacked the President for successfully acting to do what she and fellow house Democrats refuse to do - STOP THE ON-GOING MASSIVE INVASION OF ILLEGALS ACROSS OUR SOTHERN. ORDER!

""House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Saturday hit parts of President Trump’s deal with Mexico on stopping migrant flows after he threatened to slap tariffs on the country -- saying that Trump was engaged in “threats and temper tantrums.”

“Threats and temper tantrums are no way to negotiate foreign policy,” she said."

YOU are the one who just voted to hold the US AG - the top law ENFORCER in the United States - in ' (the Congress currently being run by Rogue TDS-suffering liberal children) in 'Contempt of Congress' for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW'!

"Trump announced Friday that the U.S. and Mexico had reached a deal, after he had previously threatened to slap 5 percent tariffs on all incoming goods from Mexico"

In response to the President's warning Mexico that if it did not stop facilitating illegal immigration into the US through their country he would impose a tariff on Mexico to collect money which would be used to pay for the costly financial burden all of those illegals coming into the US, MEXICO MOBILIZED PART OF ITS MILITARY TO IMMEDIATELY TAKE 'UNPRECEDENTED STEPS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COMING FROM / THROUGH ITS SOUTHERN BORDER!

"According to a joint declaration issued by the State Department and Mexico late Friday, Mexico will take “unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.”

Bub-Bam! FOREIGN POLICY SUCCESS, ACQUIRING GREATER MUTUAL COOPERATION IN HELPING MAKE AMERICA MORE SECURE THROUGH WORKING YO SECURE OUR BORDERS AND STOP THE MASDIVE FLOW OF ILLEGALS INTO THE US.

If Pelosi and Congress continue to refuse to act for the good and security of this nation, The President had / has to.

Pelosi hits Trump’s deal with Mexico, accuses him of ‘threats and temper tantrums’
/——/ President Trump is negotiating from a position of strength. WOWZA what a concept.

I didn't see President Trump's tactics as a "temper tantrum". But so what if they were?

The strategery worked and Mexico bent a knee to America's need to get the Illegal Alien situation under control.

Its about doing what it takes to win.

I didn't see President Trump's tactics as a "temper tantrum". But so what if they were?

The strategery worked and Mexico bent a knee to America's need to get the Illegal Alien situation under control.

Its about doing what it takes to win.
It's fake. McConnell and his Senate Republicans were freaking out so Trump backed down and declared victory.

Throw the moron trump in jail Pelosi was right

Your posts are becoming more and more inane, my friend.

Throw him in jail for what, specifically?

List the USC he violated.
If trump wanted to throw hillary in jail and helped his audience shout it out ,,why not put him in jail for all his collusion that Mueller wrote about? Meanwhile if you're satisfied with the blustering lying bully ,,so be it

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!
Sure you are , schmucks like you and your ilk have no idea how a president should act Use Obama as your example dummy I'm just trying to help
Obama did nothing for 8 yrs except screw the people (Blacks) he said he was going to raise out of poverty. Obama care raised the cost of insurance to the point nobody could afford it. Why? Dems need victims to make themselves relevant!

Throw the moron trump in jail Pelosi was right

If trump wanted to throw hillary in jail and helped his audience shout it out ,,why not put him in jail for all his collusion that Mueller wrote about? Meanwhile if you're satisfied with the blustering lying bully ,,so be it

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!
Sure you are , schmucks like you and your ilk have no idea how a president should act Use Obama as your example dummy I'm just trying to help
Obama did nothing for 8 yrs except screw the people (Blacks) he said he was going to raise out of poverty. Obama care raised the cost of insurance to the point nobody could afford it. Why? Dems need victims to make themselves relevant!

Amen.

I remember 20 January 2009, the date that B. Hussein O was immaculated into office.

The black people of Ohio- and around the country- all thought their ship had come in. They had won the lottery, and Obama was going to share the bounty out of his stash and they would be on Easy Fucking Street.

His stock has certainly fallen since then for sure

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!

Amen.

I remember 20 January 2009, the date that B. Hussein O was immaculated into office.

The black people of Ohio- and around the country- all thought their ship had come in. They had won the lottery, and Obama was going to share the bounty out of his stash and they would be on Easy Fucking Street.

Remember the woman who said Obama was going to pay all her bills because she voted for him?

Jesus Christ

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!

Amen.

Remember the woman who said Obama was going to pay all her bills because she voted for him?

Jesus Christ

Sure, I heard the tape of that woman on the radio.

But she was hardly alone. There was a real palpable joy among our African American neighbors as so many had such great expectations.

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!

Amen.

Jesus Christ
There are fruit cakes on both sides I even know one nut that says he wouldn't vote for either party

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!

Amen.

Jesus Christ
There are fruit cakes on both sides I even know one nut that says he wouldn't vote for either party

That’s the best thing you have posted in a long time.

You must have had your warm milk before bed.

Amen.

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

Amen.

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

Whatever works!

Amen.

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

You'd save money , ed, if you started drinking the finest scotch whiskey made, Teachers Highland Cream.

You know none lf that's true, right?
Misinformation and made up stuff is all rhey have.
Give the repub nitwits some truth
TARIFFS AND TRADE
Mexico Agreed to Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal
images (1).jpeg

Amen.

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

You'd save money , ed, if you started drinking the finest scotch whiskey made, Teachers Highland Cream.
Amen.

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

Sorry I only drink single malt and I never try to save money on my scotch or steaks

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

Jesus Christ

4 pm Glen Livit scotch

Sorry I only drink single malt and I never try to save money on my scotch or steaks

Shut the fuck up....I might start to like you.

Forum List

Back