Pelosi Throws Tantrum Because President Successfully Acts When House DNC Refuses To

The only thing Trump has exposed is the treachery of the republican party ,their obvious like of party over country This isn't about dem vs repub ,this is about right or wrong

Eddie please, 27% of California residents were NOT born in the U.S. and you people think California should choose our presidents.
I'm part of my people and I don't think or want Cal to pick our President I just hope and pray that in the future republicans are more careful in who they choose to lead our country They've picked 2 big time losers in their last 2 presidents And I thought gwb was bad

In 2024, who should the Republicans pick to run that you would like? Trump will reach the end of his service because of the 22nd Amendment.

Vice President Pence? Jared Kushner? Donald Jr?

Rush or Sean :muahaha:
SHOOT ME NOW

The only thing Trump has exposed is the treachery of the republican party ,their obvious like of party over country This isn't about dem vs repub ,this is about right or wrong

Eddie please, 27% of California residents were NOT born in the U.S. and you people think California should choose our presidents.
I'm part of my people and I don't think or want Cal to pick our President I just hope and pray that in the future republicans are more careful in who they choose to lead our country They've picked 2 big time losers in their last 2 presidents And I thought gwb was bad

In 2024, who should the Republicans pick to run that you would like? Trump will reach the end of his service because of the 22nd Amendment.

Hopefully the 3 you mentioned are 6ft under by then along with trump

^^^ there's that liberal tolerance again.

Libs already believe that President Trump listens to the man in a golf shirt in Palm Beach who gives him marching orders already.

Sometimes I outdo myself I really have no tolerance for these crooks I look at trump, jr, and kushner I'd like to bash them with a baseball bat But enough of my dreaming ,,,,,you really like those scum ? You can't tell what they really are?

There the Democrats go accusing others of doing what they have / continue to do...

Speaker of The House (In NAME Only) Pelosi threw another tantrum and verbally attacked the President for successfully acting to do what she and fellow house Democrats refuse to do - STOP THE ON-GOING MASSIVE INVASION OF ILLEGALS ACROSS OUR SOTHERN. ORDER!

""House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Saturday hit parts of President Trump’s deal with Mexico on stopping migrant flows after he threatened to slap tariffs on the country -- saying that Trump was engaged in “threats and temper tantrums.”

“Threats and temper tantrums are no way to negotiate foreign policy,” she said."

REALLY, Nancy?! WTF would YOU know about LAW or FOREIGN POLICY?

YOU are the one who just voted to hold the US AG - the top law ENFORCER in the United States - in ' (the Congress currently being run by Rogue TDS-suffering liberal children) in 'Contempt of Congress' for REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW'!

As far as 'Foreign Policy':

"Trump announced Friday that the U.S. and Mexico had reached a deal, after he had previously threatened to slap 5 percent tariffs on all incoming goods from Mexico"

In response to the President's warning Mexico that if it did not stop facilitating illegal immigration into the US through their country he would impose a tariff on Mexico to collect money which would be used to pay for the costly financial burden all of those illegals coming into the US, MEXICO MOBILIZED PART OF ITS MILITARY TO IMMEDIATELY TAKE 'UNPRECEDENTED STEPS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COMING FROM / THROUGH ITS SOUTHERN BORDER!

"According to a joint declaration issued by the State Department and Mexico late Friday, Mexico will take “unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.”

Bub-Bam! FOREIGN POLICY SUCCESS, ACQUIRING GREATER MUTUAL COOPERATION IN HELPING MAKE AMERICA MORE SECURE THROUGH WORKING YO SECURE OUR BORDERS AND STOP THE MASDIVE FLOW OF ILLEGALS INTO THE US.

If Pelosi and Congress continue to refuse to act for the good and security of this nation, The President had / has to.

Pelosi hits Trump’s deal with Mexico, accuses him of ‘threats and temper tantrums’
You know none lf that's true, right?
It sounds like both sides of the argument are there-is everything untrue or just subject to interpretation?

Libs already believe that President Trump listens to the man in a golf shirt in Palm Beach who gives him marching orders already.

That's because libs are stupid morons.

Sometimes I outdo myself I really have no tolerance for these crooks I look at trump, jr, and kushner I'd like to bash them with a baseball bat But enough of my dreaming ,,,,,you really like those scum ? You can't tell what they really are?

If not Trump Jr., Kushner or Pence- and not Limbaugh or Hannity- who does that leave?

Tucker? Ann Coulter? Malkin? Bill Belichick?

Pray there's not a civil war because the few of your kind who survive will flee for their lives to other countries.

That's so far from the truth that the opposite, about repubs might be spot on

If not Trump Jr., Kushner or Pence- and not Limbaugh or Hannity- who does that leave?

Tucker? Ann Coulter? Malkin? Bill Belichick?

Bill Barr :muahaha:

That's so far from the truth that the opposite, about repubs might be spot on

You people elected Nancy Pelosi speaker of the House...twice :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Throw the moron trump in jail Pelosi was right

Your posts are becoming more and more inane, my friend.

Throw him in jail for what, specifically?

List the USC he violated.
If trump wanted to throw hillary in jail and helped his audience shout it out ,,why not put him in jail for all his collusion that Mueller wrote about? Meanwhile if you're satisfied with the blustering lying bully ,,so be it

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!
Sure you are , schmucks like you and your ilk have no idea how a president should act Use Obama as your example dummy I'm just trying to help
Obama behaved like the President of a foreign country.

Pray there's not a civil war because the few of your kind who survive will flee for their lives to other countries.
I'll bag my limit or more

Throw the moron trump in jail Pelosi was right

If trump wanted to throw hillary in jail and helped his audience shout it out ,,why not put him in jail for all his collusion that Mueller wrote about? Meanwhile if you're satisfied with the blustering lying bully ,,so be it

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!
Sure you are , schmucks like you and your ilk have no idea how a president should act Use Obama as your example dummy I'm just trying to help
And trump behaves like a 3rd world country leader

I'm satisfied.
So be it.....mush mouth!
And trump behaves like a 3rd world country leader
NANA-NANA-BOO-BOO!

I'll bag my limit or more

LOL your side will run out of food within a week. :itsok:

Forum List

Back