Pelosie Admits Dems HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT INVESTIGATIONS!

Breaking: Democrat news conference happening now:

Nancy Pelosie was just asked by media what evidence the democrats have to support their 8 investigations. Pelsoie replied "the evidence they have is the evidence they will collect". Say what? In political double speak this means they have NO EVIDENCE but are therefore going to do it anyway, despite being seen as a massive over reach....

Pelosie steps in it again.. Another "we have to pass the bill for you to see what is in it" moment...

Are these people this stupid?

Proof? Link? Hard to believe anyone who can't spell Pelosi.

Breaking: Democrat news conference happening now:

Nancy Pelosie was just asked by media what evidence the democrats have to support their 8 investigations. Pelsoie replied "the evidence they have is the evidence they will collect". Say what? In political double speak this means they have NO EVIDENCE but are therefore going to do it anyway, despite being seen as a massive over reach....

Pelosie steps in it again.. Another "we have to pass the bill for you to see what is in it" moment...

Are these people this stupid?

There is no way in hell you were ever a police officer if you don't understand you have to collect evidence to do an investigation.

Now let me say two things, in a real law enforcement investigation you need probable cause and then usually a warrant depending on the situation. In Congress it isn't the same thing, as they are not going after criminal charges.
The requirement for evidence to make a search is not to limit the police. It's to ensure citizen's freedom.

Congress can't override the Bill of Rights.

Congress aren't violating people's freedoms in their searches and subpoenas for information. I never said they were going after criminal charges... other posters did.
they're fishing. and believe me, when it turns around, they will be the fish and they will get THEIR lives raked over LOOKING FOR ANYTHING they can hold against you.

is this really the world people want today?

Forum List

Back