Pence Could Become President, At Least Temporarily

The so called conservatives above are really Alt Right, all who hate American values and traditions.

Typical farkey post:

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, Alt Right, Fuh Fuh Fuh, they hate america, Fuh Fuh Fuh"

sot14_49c.jpg
Typical marybegan post: he is a psuedo-libertarian who has no idea what are the philosophy's dicta.
No, I'm a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings. and again, your post is nothing but "fuh fuh fuh"
Typical marybegan, using terms he does not understand.

i understand them perfectly.

And again your post is "fuh fuh fuh"

I think farkey is just mad his RightyTighty sock got ye olde banhammer.

i understand them perfectly. And again your post is "fuh fuh fuh" I think farkey is just mad his RightyTighty sock got ye olde banhammer.
Once again, marybegan babbles without making sense. :lol: mary is right there with dalesmith and darkfury.

As much dick as Donald sucks as president I prefer him over Pence. Pence is a religious extremist and fascist from the depth of hell.

Please don't make it any worse on us liberals. :( Lets keep Trump in office and let him hang his party in 2018 and 2020.

Sometimes you have to put the good of the country above partisan politics. Yes, Pence believes some scary stuff. But he's not going to do anything reckless.
Pence is as knee deep in dog shyte as Trump is. He is on his way out also
Sure, preemptive strike. The libtard anticipates Trump's destruction so must start the dirt pile on his replacement. Obama's corrupt administration wasn't even worth looking at though, go figure.

As much dick as Donald sucks as president I prefer him over Pence. Pence is a religious extremist and fascist from the depth of hell.

Please don't make it any worse on us liberals. :( Lets keep Trump in office and let him hang his party in 2018 and 2020.

Sometimes you have to put the good of the country above partisan politics. Yes, Pence believes some scary stuff. But he's not going to do anything reckless.
Sure, preemptive strike. The libtard anticipates Trump's destruction so must start the dirt pile on his replacement. Obama's corrupt administration wasn't even worth looking at though, go figure.
Please post for us the coreption in the Obama administration.

Governments have been and always be corrupt to some degree. This is true through the beginnings of history. The liberals campaign to discredit and eliminate Trump is taking on the actions of the Roman senate in assassinating Julius Caesar. For those of you who know your history, you already know what the outcome of that action cost. Shall we let ourselves be misled by minor dictators or wait for full on civil war? I don't like any of the choices.
Is the Justice department "liberal"? Is the special prosecutor "liberal"? Is James Comes a "liberal"?
If Trump is innocent of all wrong doing, you should welcome a thorough investigation.
Politics reigns supreme in DC but Trump has has a very very long anal exam at this point. You boys keep sniffing your fingers hoping for paydirt and are getting crazier by the day.

No, the "coreption" has been discussed here many thousands of times. If you have no interest in a forum other than to ejaculate your hate from time to time I am certainly not going to feed you.

make that corruption
Governments have been and always be corrupt to some degree. This is true through the beginnings of history. The liberals campaign to discredit and eliminate Trump is taking on the actions of the Roman senate in assassinating Julius Caesar. For those of you who know your history, you already know what the outcome of that action cost. Shall we let ourselves be misled by minor dictators or wait for full on civil war? I don't like any of the choices.
Is the Justice department "liberal"? Is the special prosecutor "liberal"? Is James Comes a "liberal"?
If Trump is innocent of all wrong doing, you should welcome a thorough investigation.
Politics reigns supreme in DC but Trump has has a very very long anal exam at this point. You boys keep sniffing your fingers hoping for paydirt and are getting crazier by the day.
Please post for us the corruption in the Obama administration, and tell us just how many members of that administration were under criminal investigation.

No, the "coreption" has been discussed here many thousands of times. If you have no interest in a forum other than to ejaculate your hate from time to time I am certainly not going to feed you.
Once again you are completely unable to post a single fact.

Surely you jest.

make that corruption
Please post for us the corruption in the Obama administration, and tell us just how many members of that administration were under criminal investigation.

Surely you jest.
make that corruption
Go for it, any time you are ready!

The right doesn't play dirty like the left does so your point is meaningless partisan obfuscation. Right now the focus is getting the country back on track. The left always has destruction of their enemies as a primary objective. But I am sure once things settle down we will see some justice.

The right doesn't play dirty like the left does so your point is meaningless partisan obfuscation. Right now the focus is getting the country back on track. The left always has destruction of their enemies as a primary objective. But I am sure once things settle down we will see some justice.
Trump has had almost 6 months to do something, and he has failed every time.

You are playing dirty now with you false statement about "you do it but we don't . . . nah nah nah" nonsense.

Please be careful what you wish for.
To begin with, Pence does not believe in a caring and ambitious federal government. He is for big corporations and the small minority of very wealthy people by giving them tax breaks which would render the federal government unable to take on important spending projects on ending poverty, education, and infrastructure. Pence is a fundamentalist biblicist which puts him against history and advocating for the rights of minorities, gay rights, the welfare of prisoners, minimum wage earners, and women's rights. Pence has an "A" rating from the National Rifle Association.

Nevertheless, it must be admitted that Donald Trump is mentally unbalanced and could bring appalling harm to Americans and people in our world and we have no way of predicting what it will be or when and where his disorder will affect events at home or abroad. Trump terrifies us.

I come to bury Trump not praise him
Shakespere

i understand them perfectly. And again your post is "fuh fuh fuh" I think farkey is just mad his RightyTighty sock got ye olde banhammer.
Once again, marybegan babbles without making sense. :lol: mary is right there with dalesmith and darkfury.

Stop trying to compensate for either 1) Stupidity on your part 2) Willful ignorance on your part or 3) a combination of both.

Honey, his first doj resigned.
2012: On June 28, 2012, Holder became the first U.S. Attorney General in history to be held in both criminal and civil contempt.
2012: On September 13, 2012, the Office of Special Counsel charged Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius with violating the Hatch Act by making a political remark during an official government event.
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner was arrested
http://nypost.com/2013/02/01/energy-secretary-chu-steps-down-after-solyndra-scandal/
Courts constantly struck down overreaching by his administration, just a few
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/23/...acturing-interior-department-regulations.html
Judge strikes down Obama health law insurance subsidy in victory for House GOP
US supreme court strikes down Obama's EPA limits on mercury pollution
Need I go on? I can, because there are many more.
Surely you jest.
make that corruption

Trump has had almost 6 months to do something, and he has failed every time.
Liar. Many good things have been done so far, you are ignorant as can be and come here solely to ejaculate your hatred.

Honey, his first doj resigned.
2012: On June 28, 2012, Holder became the first U.S. Attorney General in history to be held in both criminal and civil contempt.
2012: On September 13, 2012, the Office of Special Counsel charged Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius with violating the Hatch Act by making a political remark during an official government event.
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner was arrested
http://nypost.com/2013/02/01/energy-secretary-chu-steps-down-after-solyndra-scandal/
Courts constantly struck down overreaching by his administration, just a few
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/23/...acturing-interior-department-regulations.html
Judge strikes down Obama health law insurance subsidy in victory for House GOP
US supreme court strikes down Obama's EPA limits on mercury pollution
Need I go on? I can, because there are many more.
Surely you jest.
make that corruption
Not a single member of the Obama administration was ever investigated for corruption in office, yet for the Trump administration, after only a few months, the list gets much longer each week.

Forum List

Back