Pence denies he is homophobic

Must you liberals bring politics into EVERYTHING? I swear to God . I tried to get some off this young woman the other day and she was like "umm maybe, are you a social justice warrior?" Bitch I just wanna get laid.

He's a male figure skater. What, did people think this dude was knee deep in pussy? :dunno:

60ff9c2483878e669c1f4ee905f4173d--funny-meme-pictures-funny-memes.jpg

The skater is the one who refused to meet with Pence. Ho hum. Hope he skates well. I don't care if he meets with Pence or not.

And Pence does not have to deny anything.

Of course he does. It's politically imprudent to attest to being homophobic and the man is the VPOTUS.

Had someone asked me what Bill Clinton would say when asked if he had sex with M. Lewinsky, I could have told them his answer was going to be "no," regardless of whether he did or didn't. I know damn well that Trump is saying there was no unlawful interaction between him and the Russians. What else can he publicly say if he wants to retain his position as POTUS?

Now some people will, upon there being a preponderance of evidence that indicates they did whatever it be they've been accused of doing, they'll finally own up to having done it. Others, those with the utmost dearth of integrity, will cleave to their claim that they didn't "do it." In a small quantity of those cases, it may well be that they didn't "do it" and evidence that overwhelms extant evidence simply isn't or hasn't been made available, but that would, for most situations, be a minority of cases.

Is it true that male skaters do triple lux flips before they enter their lovers lubricated rear ends? And do they get extra points for clean landing and entry if the butthole is NOT lubed? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:

Ah, but will he sit down to a meal with a man who is not his wife? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back