Pence did the right thing

I’ll say it again. Former Vice President did the right thing when he determined that he had no Constitutional or legal or moral authority to do anything but proceed with the election certification.

I’ll say it again. Former Vice President did the right thing when he determined that he had no Constitutional or legal or moral authority to do anything but proceed with the election certification.

It's a losing battle, because regardless of the fact that Pence did not have the authority to stop the certification of President Biden, Trump said he did have the authority. And, that's all that matters to the morons who support Trump and hate Pence; they believe anything Trump tells them to believe, because, and it's so simple, they can't think for themselves, never have been able to. They need someone to tell them how to think, and Trump knows that like he knows little else. His entire message is soaked up by these mental pygmies like a sponge soaks up piss from a bathroom floor. Bigly!!!

Doing one’s duty is the right thing.
I served my country, to fight against Communism. That was the right thing to do. Pence who bent over and took it up the ass, was a traitor by allowing the Marxists/Communists, to steal an election, like this country was Venezuela. Yeah, Pence did the right thing. We have paid for it ever since....

OIP (1).jpg

It's a losing battle, because regardless of the fact that Pence did not have the authority to stop the certification of President Biden, Trump said he did have the authority. And, that's all that matters to the morons who support Trump and hate Pence; they believe anything Trump tells them to believe, because, and it's so simple, they can't think for themselves, never have been able to. They need someone to tell them how to think, and Trump knows that like he knows little else. His entire message is soaked up by these mental pygmies like a sponge soaks up piss from a bathroom floor. Bigly!!!
Fuck off Ass star, the Constitutional Lawyer disagrees with your Marxist ass.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Now you are showing your true colors....
View attachment 724394
Not with that image of you.

Anyway, you’re very wrong.

Your basic ignorance is not surprising. To cure it you’d have to both read and understand. So, you’re shit out of luck.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;–the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;–The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President ….

— Excerpt of the Twelfth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Your basic ignorance is not surprising. To cure it you’d have to both read and understand. So, you’re shit out of luck.

So if you continued to read, which you didnt, i guess because you are too lazy to.

Under Art. II, Section 1 of the Constitution, each state, as its legislature “may direct,” will “appoint” its electors. Because the six disputed states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin) ran entirely fraudulent elections, and because their legislatures did not dictate fraudulent elections, there is nothing to certify, Raiklin said.

Because the six state legislatures did not authorize fraud as a basis for selecting electors, Raiklin contends, those states could not and did not validly certify their electors on Dec. 14.
But it is okay, we are all living under the Marxists rule for the past two years, where the country was being run into the ground almost as a 3rd world nation, millions of diseased illegals coming here and using up your resources, but hey, Pence seems to have done the right thing. Man, you have some serious issues, with what is Right and Wrong.

Pence did the right thing
He finally climbed up on his high horse, tied his noose to the tree and said: Giddyup?!

Unfortunately, deferring to alternate electors is NOT without historical and constitutional precedent, so, Pence was wrong and still a weenie.

If? He did.

It was very foolish. It was also very dangerous for a sitting President not to respect our democracy and the will of the people.

How do people support a man like that and call themselves patriots?
Is there a verified statement from Trump where he says this, or video?

I'm not a Trump supporter, so genuinely don't know.

Hearsay or misinterpretation of his words - as with the bleach & fine people thing - are not evidence btw.

If you have a legal duty to perform,
and you’ve sworn to do it, it isn’t simply “not the wrong thing.” It is the singularly right thing to do.
No.

It could equally be called an act of cowardice, and some feel that it WAS simple cowardice.

I feel that he simply didn't do the wrong thing.

Is there a verified statement from Trump where he says this, or video?

I'm not a Trump supporter, so genuinely don't know.

Hearsay or misinterpretation of his words - as with the bleach & fine people thing - are not evidence btw.
You’re unaware that Trump was pressuring Pence to overturn the election results? Really?

Or is this some kind of semantics word game argument?

Let me know before I go find you a source.

You’re unaware that Trump was pressuring Pence to overturn the election results? Really?
I simply asked for hard evidence, not hearsay or speculation.

If Trump made this demand publicly, he did the wrong thing.

Can you provide evidence that he did?
Or is this some kind of semantics word game argument?
I fear some may be bleaching or fine peopling Trump, yes.
Let me know before I go find you a source.
If you have a link to Trump's ACTUAL words to the precise effect you claim, I would genuinely appreciate seeing it.

If you have hearsay or speculation, not at all interested, no.

So if you continued to read, which you didnt, i guess because you are too lazy to.

But it is okay, we are all living under the Marxists rule for the past two years, where the country was being run into the ground almost as a 3rd world nation, millions of diseased illegals coming here and using up your resources, but hey, Pence seems to have done the right thing. Man, you have some serious issues, with what is Right and Wrong.
I did read and unlike you I also understand.

I tell ya, it’s a valuable distinction.

The Vice President isn’t a court of law. The issue of whether the state elections were held by the regulations provided by the legislature is a good question. For a court.

But until then, you ignorant hack, what the VP is directed to do by the Constitution is not “permissive.” It is mandatory. This is why they used the word “shall.”

He did what the Constiruion literally said.

Your tragic inability to comprehend leaves you with no clue about right vs wrong. Your so governed by emotionalism, you might be a libtard.

No.

It could equally be called an act of cowardice, and some feel that it WAS simple cowardice.

I feel that he simply didn't do the wrong thing.
No. He did his sworn duty well aware it might being a house down on top of him. He did it anyway. Not cowardice at all. Bravery and fidelity.

Forum List

Back