Pence did the right thing

No. He did his sworn duty well aware it might being a house down on top of him. He did it anyway. Not cowardice at all. Bravery and fidelity.
We're splitting hairs - which we both love to do - but I find Pence to be a cowardly little weasel incapable of anything but acting in his own self interest.

We can agree to disagree however! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I simply asked for hard evidence, not hearsay or speculation.

If Trump made this demand publicly, he did the wrong thing.

Can you provide evidence that he did?

I fear some may be bleaching or fine peopling Trump, yes.

If you have a link to Trump's ACTUAL words to the precise effect you claim, I would genuinely appreciate seeing it.

If you have hearsay or speculation, not at all interested, no.

We're splitting hairs - which we both love to do - but I find Pence to be a cowardly little weasel incapable of anything but acting in his own self interest.

We can agree to disagree however! :)
If he had done anything other than what the constitution called on him to do, you might have a point. But as things stand, you don’t.

Does 600F burning jet fuel cause 2200F molten steel to pour out of south tower?

Basic math...

You are a great example of a

Zionist 911 W "Biden republican"
Asshole baseless conspiracy theorist with a propensity to be an antiSemite says what?

Welcome to my phantom zone. Bam. Your on ignore.

One last parting shot.

Go fuck yourself with a dirty rusty rasp, up you ass. :fu:

Asshole baseless conspiracy theorist with a propensity to be an antiSemite says what?

Why, it must be a plane, a plane I tell you, not a cruise missile, it came in at 600mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground....

Problem - engines on 757 are more than 10 feet lower than nose...

Dailymotion still has the

911 pentagon

Videos...

Because being misguided or wrong isn’t the same as not doing his duty. The duty was that if the VP.

Your error is duly noted.

If Pence did what Trump asked him to do then he too would be just "misguided or wrong" or would he be failing his duty and dishonoring his oath of office?

Incoherent.

If Pence did what Trump asked him to do then he too would be "misguided or wrong" or would it be failing his duty and dishonoring
Pence didn’t do what Trump or anyone else asked him to do because he felt that their counsel was wrong. Accordingly, he honored his oath and performed his duty. He dishonored nothing.

You’re too stupid to breathe.

Pence didn’t do what Trump or anyone else asked him to do because he felt that their counsel was wrong. Accordingly, he honored his oath and performed his duty. He dishonored nothing.

But doing the opposite wouldn't be dishonoring his oath and contradicting his duty? Right?

He simply felt something else, it's ok.

Last edited:
But doing the opposite wouldn't be dishonoring his oath and contradicting his duty? Right?
If he had done what he was asked to do (the thing he rejected), you imbecile, then he would have been dishonoring his oath.

Life is very convoluted and difficult for you mentally retarded twats.

If he had done what he was asked to do....then he would have been dishonoring his oath.

Great. So VP would be dishonoring his oath to the the constitution by not certifying the election.

But a president, who is pressuring his VP to ignore the constitution and not certify the election is not dishonoring his oath.

Right? The president just felt differently, it's ok, he meant well.

Last edited:
Pentz' Zionist fascist attorneys told Pentz the words of the constitution are wrong. You just go out there and say

"I do not have the power to overturn the election"

Which is not what trump and most republicans wanted. Pentz did have the power to stop certification and send the election back to the states.

Many attorneys argue Pentz did have that power, that words are words and they mean what they say.

What Pentz says is a lie.

Nobody said overturn.

What the constitution says is

Stop certification
Send election back to states

And the only motive to lie about that is just as you observe here, spin and changing definitions of the 1/6 hate hoax done by

HOMOS in MAGAdrag

So if you continued to read, which you didnt, i guess because you are too lazy to.

But it is okay, we are all living under the Marxists rule for the past two years, where the country was being run into the ground almost as a 3rd world nation, millions of diseased illegals coming here and using up your resources, but hey, Pence seems to have done the right thing. Man, you have some serious issues, with what is Right and Wrong.
Tissue?

Forum List

Back