Pence did the right thing

Just look at where Republicans stand on this issue.

They’re bat-shit crazy and they don’t respect our democracy.

But what was his mistake??
Sorry bout that,

1. He should of just thrown, the electoral votes back to the states, where they originated, and had them double check the votes, he was to certify.
2. But no, he went along to get along with Democrats, he betrayed the GOP.
3. A *Bonafide Back Stabber!*
4. Judas.
5. It would of given time to get the Supreme Court to do their jobs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I’ll say it again. Former Vice President did the right thing when he determined that he had no Constitutional or legal or moral authority to do anything but proceed with the election certification.

Constitutional lawyer: Vice President has power to overturn fraudulent election
Constitutional lawyer Ivan Raiklin on Dec. 22 sent out a tweet urging Vice President Mike Pence to inform the secretaries of state in six contested states that he cannot accept their certified electors because they were not legally appointed due to overwhelming evidence of election fraud.

Raiklin contends that the U.S. Constitution grants the Vice President the power to overturn a manifestly fraudulent election.
I beg to differ. Marxists though didnt want to have US find out how badly they cheated, so must of found dirt on Pence so he would tow the Marxist policy or be outed for his corruption. John Roberts also, because he who spent time on Epstein Island didnt proceed with the lawsuit against the fraud of Joe Biden and the Marxists.

1668213487098.png

Constitutional lawyer: Vice President has power to overturn fraudulent election I beg to differ. Marxists though didnt want to have US find out how badly they cheated, so must of found dirt on Pence so he would tow the Marxist policy or be outed for his corruption. John Roberts also, because he who spent time on Epstein Island didnt proceed with the lawsuit against the fraud of Joe Biden and the Marxists.

View attachment 724387
That would require that the election have been proved fraudulent at that time.

No, he swore an oath to defend the constitution and this country, he did neither, by allowing the Marxists to steal an election with fraudulent votes. That makes him culpable to the crime.
He did defend the Constitution by adhering to it. And in the process he helped defend the country.

I’ll say it again. Former Vice President did the right thing when he determined that he had no Constitutional or legal or moral authority to do anything but proceed with the election certification.

He didn't "do the right thing."

He simply did his duty.

He's a creepy scumbag, but no one should have expected him to defy the Constitution.

It’s interesting to me that people seem to imagine that any commentary in support of Pence’s decision is assumed to represent overall support for the man.

I support Trump. And I don’t care care if Pence ever runs for any office again. But he did his duty and honored his oath.

Sorry bout that,

1. He should of just thrown, the electoral votes back to the states, where they originated, and had them double check the votes, he was to certify.
2. But no, he went along to get along with Democrats, he betrayed the GOP.
3. A *Bonafide Back Stabber!*
4. Judas.
5. It would of given time to get the Supreme Court to do their jobs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You might be the biggest troll on this site.
No one can actually be as ignorant as you type.
Has to be FAKE, ie, a troll.
He did defend the Constitution by adhering to it. And in the process he helped defend the country.
Why the sudden turn on pos trump?

Forum List

Back