Pence did the right thing

I’ll say it again. Former Vice President did the right thing when he determined that he had no Constitutional or legal or moral authority to do anything but proceed with the election certification.

Just took you 2 years to figure this out, eh? LOL

So, trying to hang Pence was a mistake too, or are you still undecided on that?

Just took you 2 years to figure this out, eh? LOL

So, trying to hang Pence was a mistake too, or are you still undecided on that?
No, you moron. It’s something I’ve said many times before. Thus the phrase “I’ll say it again.” You truly are a retard.

Last edited:
I’ll say it again. Former Vice President did the right thing when he determined that he had no Constitutional or legal or moral authority to do anything but proceed with the election certification.

Wow. You and I actually agree on something!

No, you moron. It’s something I’ve said many times before. Thus the phrase “I’ll say it again.” You truly are a retard.
In other words... still, trying to convince yourself? How is that going?

And you didn't answer my second question, retard.

Sorry bout that,

1. Pence could of been a hero.
2. But he chose to certify the first stolen election on record.
3. Sure they may have stealing elections for 30 years.
4. Since the first Bush.
5. Thats when the media changed Democrats to Blue color, and Republicans to Red, before that it was reversed.
6. That change is very suspect, seeing *ALL* the media did it at same time.
7. Pense sided with the steal, thats what makes him stand out, anyone with half a brain knows the election was stolen.
8. And right now they are in the process of stealing the 2024 election.
9. If you don't know this you are a moron.
10. The Democrats will steal every election from here on out, Pence assured their perpetual corruption.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Even to this day, Biden can only draw perhaps 200 people.
2. No questions, ramble around in your heads?
3. Get real people.
4. Don't be duped.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Sorry bout that,

1. Can a person fuck up so bad, it would of been better, that he were never born?
2. Pense, comes to my mind, and Judas.
3. That kind of betrayal hasn't been around sense Christ, Judas betrayed Christ, Pence betrayed Trump, and a whole Nation.
4. Both are wrong.
5. Lock Thread! lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Pence could of been a hero.
2. But he chose to certify the first stolen election on record.
3. Sure they may have stealing elections for 30 years.
4. Since the first Bush.
5. Thats when the media changed Democrats to Blue color, and Republicans to Red, before that it was reversed.
6. That change is very suspect, seeing *ALL* the media did it at same time.
7. Pense sided with the steal, thats what makes him stand out, anyone with half a brain knows the election was stolen.
8. And right now they are in the process of stealing the 2024 election.
9. If you don't know this you are a moron.
10. The Democrats will steal every election from here on out, Pence assured their perpetual corruption.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
second election stolen by the Marxists. 2018 was the prelude to the coming 2020 election where in 2018 5 states, had too close to call tallies, so there were days of recounts until every one of the states were recounted for the Democrat/Marxists candidate. That gave Nancy Piglosi the gavel. They learned real good on how to cheat at elections.

Thank you.

Not great, but not awful.

He acknowledges Pence's authority, and expresses a desired outcome.

He's not commanding or instructing or coercing Pence to do anything.

Ultimately a nothing burger, and certainly nothing impeachable.

Great. So VP would be dishonoring his oath to the the constitution by not certifying the election.

Fucking STUPID leftard asswipe, what the hell do you think "certify" means?

You dumb fucking assholes think certify means rubber stamp?

Fuck you. You're too goddamn stupid to be talking about this

But a president, who is pressuring his VP to ignore the constitution and not certify the election is not dishonoring his oath.

Gawd you fuckers are brainless.

"Certify" means you put your name on it. "I certify" that this was a fair election.

Just WTF did you think Pence was certifying, anyway?

That he simply got all the results? You think that's what certify means?

Goddammit, you fucking leftard maroons are DANGEROUSLY stupid.

You're putting this whole country at tremendous RISK with your idiotic bullshit.

Right? The president just felt differently, it's ok, he meant well.

Yeah, that's a lefTARD thing to say.

Grow a brain, asshole.

Go away till you do.

Crazy bags, who are you talking to? He has you on ignore.

I have 14 people on my ignore list.

Every single one of them is too goddamn stupid to talk to.

Every single one of them is an unpatriotic, un-American piece of shit.

Every one of them flings around words like "Trump cult" they heard on TV, and every single one of them has accused ME of being a Trumpie just because I call them out on their idiotic leftard bullshit.

Maybe I got news for these asswipes.

When the day comes, it won't be the righties with the jackboots. It'll be me. And people like me. Non-Trumpie libertarian parents who simply want to raise their children in peace and prosperity.

The righties are gonna be the LEAST of your problems when the day comes. Righties are generally nice people. I'm not. I'll make you suffer while I'm telling you all the reasons I'm making you suffer.

Hey lefties: you are THREATENING America. You're threatening => ME <=, my family, my children. Keep it up, and one of these days you'll get what's coming and there won't be any warning.

Sorry bout that,

1. Can a person fuck up so bad, it would of been better, that he were never born?
2. Pense, comes to my mind, and Judas.
3. That kind of betrayal hasn't been around sense Christ, Judas betrayed Christ, Pence betrayed Trump, and a whole Nation.
4. Both are wrong.
5. Lock Thread! lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pentz and judas - both Jew Faux Christians

Fucking STUPID leftard asswipe, what the hell do you think "certify" means?

You dumb fucking assholes think certify means rubber stamp?

Fuck you. You're too goddamn stupid to be talking about this

Gawd you fuckers are brainless.

"Certify" means you put your name on it. "I certify" that this was a fair election.

Just WTF did you think Pence was certifying, anyway?

That he simply got all the results? You think that's what certify means?

Goddammit, you fucking leftard maroons are DANGEROUSLY stupid.

You're putting this whole country at tremendous RISK with your idiotic bullshit.

Yeah, that's a lefTARD thing to say.

Grow a brain, asshole.

Go away till you do.

Trump and supporters pressured Pentz to do what the constitution says the VP has the right to do.

I have 14 people on my ignore list.

Every single one of them is too goddamn stupid to talk to.

Every single one of them is an unpatriotic, un-American piece of shit.

Every one of them flings around words like "Trump cult" they heard on TV, and every single one of them has accused ME of being a Trumpie just because I call them out on their idiotic leftard bullshit.

Maybe I got news for these asswipes.

When the day comes, it won't be the righties with the jackboots. It'll be me. And people like me. Non-Trumpie libertarian parents who simply want to raise their children in peace and prosperity.

The righties are gonna be the LEAST of your problems when the day comes. Righties are generally nice people. I'm not. I'll make you suffer while I'm telling you all the reasons I'm making you suffer.

Hey lefties: you are THREATENING America. You're threatening => ME <=, my family, my children. Keep it up, and one of these days you'll get what's coming and there won't be any warning.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back