Pence: "I'm a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican, in that order"

Ayatollah Pence is a "False Christian, a NaziCon and a Republican, in that order".

If you wind up burning in hell just remember you could have edited your post.

I'm an Atheist, but if there is a God, and Ayatollah Pence goes to heaven - I sure as hell don't want to join him! Hell couldn't be more dishonorable! Ayatollah Pence is the worst kind of Christian - the FALSE kind.

Ayatollah Pence is a "False Christian, a NaziCon and a Republican, in that order".

I'm an Atheist, but if there is a God, and Ayatollah Pence goes to heaven - I sure as hell don't want to join him! Hell couldn't be more dishonorable! Ayatollah Pence is the worst kind of Christian - the FALSE kind.

You of course have proof backing up your wild claims right? No of course you don't.

Obama spent 8 years claiming to be a Christian, praying to God, asking God for guidance, asking God to bless America, and liberals looked the other way.

Did anyone ever believe Duhbummer was sincere?

I was never fooled by anything he ever did to try to come off as being sincere. Not ever when he tried to push out his timely alligator tears when preaching errrr stumping for more Gun control.

Obama spent 8 years claiming to be a Christian, praying to God, asking God for guidance, asking God to bless America, and liberals looked the other way.

Did anyone ever believe Duhbummer was sincere?

Okay but why fake it? Are libs afraid of Christians?

Why would duhbummer (raised Muslim) fake being a Christian?

Why do politicians ever do anything when the cameras are on them?

Political gain.

First of all his vote today belies his statement that he is a Christian; he is also a certain type of conservative, a callous one. He has proved he is a Republican, and that Democrats, Independents, Libertarian's, Agnostics and Atheists, Jews and other non Christians are of no concern to him.
4536156.jpg

Since you're going to hell anyway, you certainly won't be joining Pence - anywhere.

Since you're going to hell anyway, you certainly won't be joining Pence - anywhere.

Can you provide any credible proof of Biblical heaven or hell?

First of all his vote today belies his statement that he is a Christian; he is also a certain type of conservative, a callous one. He has proved he is a Republican, and that Democrats, Independents, Libertarian's, Agnostics and Atheists, Jews and other non Christians are of no concern to him.

Jesus said to do unto others as you would had do unto you, not "force people to pay for a bloated government to answer the whims of a bunch of prissy progressive asshats"

You mock God regularly. I don't think you need to worry about being in eternal paradise unless you make some personal changes

Translation of this message:

"I am a snowflake, and I am butthurt, butthurt and even more butthurt"

You mock God regularly. I don't think you need to worry about being in eternal paradise unless you make some personal changes

Which God? There are thousands. Give me some "credible" proof to help me understand your blind faith in a supernatural Sky Daddy. I'm willing to learn...

Couldn't be. I just read where a liberal declared Trumpsters so dumb and libs. so smart.

Course most libs. think with their ass, which makes it difficult to take them seriously. That is until you realize how far they're dumbing down the Earthlings.

Instead of bitching about him, you heathens might want to be praying that nothing ever happens to his boss Donald. Something tells me the last thing you want is for Pence to end up in the Oval Office.

You're not bright at all. No wonder you are a Trumpeter. Trump, Pence, McConnell and Ryan, in that order, are callous conservatives and will likely win the battle, and fools like you will cheer and pat yourselves on the back; until the reality of what you've voted for hits your home, and then it will be too late.

Not too bright? We must have something going on upstairs, because the "most intelligent" woman in the country lost her ass last November. But I do appreciate that you're really starting to realize that we'll likely "win the battle."

I'll also tell you, the reality of what I voted for is already hitting my home. My investments are bringing spectacular returns, my property value is up, ammunition prices are way down, we just bought a new car, and my property taxes are down, thanks to the Republican Governor we elected in 2010.

Gee, our investments are up (my wife said we made $18,000 and change since May), our home has appreciated in one year $70,000, and our taxes will increase by the minimum set by Prop 13. CA. Governor Brown has put our economy back on track after suffering through three Republican Governors who believed in don't tax and spend.

Which God? There are thousands. Give me some "credible" proof to help me understand your blind faith in a supernatural Sky Daddy. I'm willing to learn...

Thank you for proving my point

Forum List

Back