🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pentagon May Propose Combat Troops in Syria

Why wouldn't we do that? Permanent War is what we're all about.
These kids were burned to death last week by Muslims in the following photos. I'm sure you can find them on the internet so you can get a thrill.
View attachment 112549
So then why do you care? According to you, they are random Muslims, killing random Muslims. They are doing your dream job for you.
Dufus thinks they are Muslims being slaughtered in the Middle East.

Come on, you really care about Muslims? You gonna try and go with that Bullshite? Muslims killing Muslims should please you greatly. See, that's the problem with you Warmongers. You support every war just for the sake of supporting more war. You're clueless.
You hate Muslim children more than anyone, except other Muslims of course.

Come on dude, you're a bloodthirsty Warmonger. Yet you're gonna try and convince us you care about Muslims? Man, it ain't gonna happen. So stop trying.

These kids were burned to death last week by Muslims in the following photos. I'm sure you can find them on the internet so you can get a thrill.
View attachment 112549
So then why do you care? According to you, they are random Muslims, killing random Muslims. They are doing your dream job for you.

Come on, you really care about Muslims? You gonna try and go with that Bullshite? Muslims killing Muslims should please you greatly. See, that's the problem with you Warmongers. You support every war just for the sake of supporting more war. You're clueless.

Come on dude, you're a bloodthirsty Warmonger. Yet you're gonna try and convince us you care about Muslims? Man, it ain't gonna happen. So stop trying.
I'm sorry, but this sudden urge to discuss war and economy that started on November 8 is hysterical.
bombs.png

I'm sorry, but this sudden urge to discuss war and economy that started on November 8 is hysterical.
View attachment 112562

Seriously, why do you wanna see more Americans die for Syria? Why are we there at all?

View attachment 112562

Actually this has been an issue for decades, thanks for show us why, 'ppreciate it.

Will Trump listen to the generals who he knows so much more than?

(CNN) The Defense Department is considering proposing sending conventional ground combat forces into northern Syria for the first time as part of an effort to speed up the fight against ISIS, CNN has learned.

"It's possible that you may see conventional forces hit the ground in Syria for some period of time," one defense official told CNN. But the official emphasized that any decision is ultimately up to the President. President Donald Trump has ordered his defense secretary to come up with a proposal to combat ISIS before the end of the month.

Pentagon considering recommending combat troops in Syria - CNNPolitics.com
Won't be long before Trump has our boys coming home in body bags

Funny you didn't seem to have a problem with the body bags when Obama was in charge.

Is anyone shocked by this? Obama involved us in this unnecessary conflict and trump was not shy about saying he would do what it takes to take out Isis.

Last edited:

View attachment 112562

Seriously, why do you wanna see more Americans die for Syria? Why are we there at all?
Seriously, why do you hate US soldiers and Marines so much?
upload_2017-2-15_14-37-36.png

Liberals were hypocrites on Barack Obama. War crimes need to be called out no matter who is wearing the crown.

View attachment 112562

Actually this has been an issue for decades, thanks for show us why, 'ppreciate it.
All of your posts about war and economy the last 8 years must have been deleted.

View attachment 112570

Because they systematically murder civilians
Ah yes, good leftard. Our soldiers and Marines target civilians.
Here is your reward.
View attachment 112571

So why do you want to see more Americans die for Syria? You haven't answered that question. What's in it for you or them?
"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." General George S. Patton

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." General George S. Patton

Oh cool, you worship a savage...

View attachment 112570

Here is your reward.
View attachment 112571

So why do you want to see more Americans die for Syria? You haven't answered that question. What's in it for you or them?

Entertaining, but you didn't answer the question. What's in for you getting more Americans killed for Syria? How do you benefit?

Entertaining, but you didn't answer the question. What's in for you getting more Americans killed for Syria? How do you benefit?

I know how I benefit. US combat deaths undermines the US state, which helps me push my anarchist agenda.

View attachment 112570

Here is your reward.
View attachment 112571

I can go home after Christmas parties, I don't get turned into molecules flying home, I come home from a day of shopping, I come home from work, I .............

Here is your reward.
View attachment 112571

I can go home after Christmas parties, I don't get turned into molecules flying home, I come home from a day of shopping, I come home from work, I .............

Are you being serious? Can't tell.

Forum List

Back