🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pentagon May Propose Combat Troops in Syria

Ah yes, good leftard. Our soldiers and Marines target civilians.
Here is your reward.
View attachment 112571

So why do you want to see more Americans die for Syria? You haven't answered that question. What's in it for you or them?
"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." General George S. Patton

Entertaining, but you didn't answer the question. What's in for you getting more Americans killed for Syria? How do you benefit?
I can go home after Christmas parties, I don't get turned into molecules flying home, I come home from a day of shopping, I come home from work, I .............

Are you being serious? Can't tell.
What do I know, I'm just a civilian murdering Marine.

So why do you want to see more Americans die for Syria? You haven't answered that question. What's in it for you or them?
"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." General George S. Patton

Entertaining, but you didn't answer the question. What's in for you getting more Americans killed for Syria? How do you benefit?
I can go home after Christmas parties, I don't get turned into molecules flying home, I come home from a day of shopping, I come home from work, I .............

I would never say that about you. I fully respect your service. I just think you're misguided in supporting endless war.

When was the last time a republican was in office and there wasn't a war going on?
This is what deplorables voted for.

Boots on the ground are inevitable in a republican administration. Expect an invasion and occupation force to the tune of tens of thousands of soldiers soon.

Indeed, that's the only way they can win popularity. "Rally around the flag, everyone!"

I would never say that about you. I fully respect your service. I just think you're misguided in supporting endless war.
Who said anything about playing Obama's phony war game?
Obliterate them. Grease our tank treads with their guts. I was not kidding, and General Mattis is not kidding either.

Obliterate them. Grease our tank treads with their guts. I was not kidding, and General Mattis is not kidding either.

Is that realistic? And would it really benefit you in any way?

Is Nazi Germany a threat to anyone?

No. But seriously, getting more Americans killed for Syria isn't gonna benefit you in any way. It's time to move on from the Middle East. I'm sick of the endless war.

No. But seriously, getting more Americans killed for Syria isn't gonna benefit you in any way. It's time move on from the Middle East. I'm sick of the endless war.
Move to Iran, they are a peaceful people.

No. But seriously, getting more Americans killed for Syria isn't gonna benefit you in any way. It's time move on from the Middle East. I'm sick of the endless war.

That all you got? Ok, movin on...

That all you got? Ok, movin on...
Stop your whining, ya pussy.

No. But seriously, getting more Americans killed for Syria isn't gonna benefit you in any way. It's time to move on from the Middle East. I'm sick of the endless war.

NOTHING Trump proposes will benefit him in any way.

But it will harm minorities and women, people he hates with a scathing ferocity.

NOTHING Trump proposes will benefit him in any way.

But it will harm minorities and women, people he hates with a scathing ferocity.
16427780_1384489214926904_3409157226303411433_n.jpg

Boots on the ground are inevitable in a republican administration. Expect an invasion and occupation force to the tune of tens of thousands of soldiers soon.

Just a matter of time until body bags start coming from Sydia....and the Comrade will weep tears and hug the grieving mothers.

But then he will proudly point to his military service and tell his war stories.

It isn't like the Syrian government would allow this. Starting a war would be the perfect way to boost Donald Trump's approval ratings though.

He wants our troops fighting along side Russian troops. The take over has begun.

Sure hope not. We're already too involved with that horrific quagmire. Let's get out instead. Trump needs to be very careful not to listen too much to the Warmongers.

He might want to do that. His approval ratings are pathetic, and signing his name on a war is a surefire way to receive a temporary boost in approval. The pattern proves this to be truth.

I don't know, Americans are very violent folks. They love their war. It was proven by Bill Clinton that 'Wag the Dog' conflicts can successfully distract the People. So all -out war in Syria could be a 'Wag the Dog' success for Trump. I mean i don't support it, but is an option for him.

Yup, the closer he gets to being outed as a Russian agent, the closer he will get to declaring all out war.

Forum List

Back