🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pentagon May Propose Combat Troops in Syria

Why would we do that ?

Why wouldn't we do that? Permanent War is what we're all about.
We have enough of those going on.

Ha, there's never enough war for the MIC and CIA. You'll understand that at some point.

Trump probably has his servants out buying Halliburton stocks right now.

Halliburton is an oil services company. Wake up and smell the ignorance!

These kids were burned to death last week by Muslims in the following photos. I'm sure you can find them on the internet so you can get a thrill.
View attachment 112549

These children were not burned alive.

See Photos Of ISIS Packing Cages With Little Children In Orange Jump Suits. Then They Light Up A Fire. And Then They Say That “The Coalition Burns Children Alive”
Sure. A blog told you.

It has a photo of protesters holding signs with the same children, which is undeniable proof.

In one of the photos, one of the kids is even smiling.

These kids were burned to death last week by Muslims in the following photos. I'm sure you can find them on the internet so you can get a thrill.
View attachment 112549

See Photos Of ISIS Packing Cages With Little Children In Orange Jump Suits. Then They Light Up A Fire. And Then They Say That “The Coalition Burns Children Alive”
Sure. A blog told you.

It has a photo of protesters holding signs with the same children, which is undeniable proof.

The length you lie for your Islamic masters is freaky.

ISIS Covers 3 Families in Tar, Burns Them Alive for Fleeing ‘Caliphate’

ISIS burns mother and four children ALIVE in Iraq as families forced to PAY to escape

View attachment 112549

Sure. A blog told you.

The length you lie for your Islamic masters is freaky.

ISIS Covers 3 Families in Tar, Burns Them Alive for Fleeing ‘Caliphate’

ISIS burns mother and four children ALIVE in Iraq as families forced to PAY to escape

That is terrible, but those are different stories. You should breathe a big sigh of relief and be happy that the large group of children you said were burned did not suffer any harm though.

Will Trump listen to the generals who he knows so much more than?

(CNN) The Defense Department is considering proposing sending conventional ground combat forces into northern Syria for the first time as part of an effort to speed up the fight against ISIS, CNN has learned.

"It's possible that you may see conventional forces hit the ground in Syria for some period of time," one defense official told CNN. But the official emphasized that any decision is ultimately up to the President. President Donald Trump has ordered his defense secretary to come up with a proposal to combat ISIS before the end of the month.

Pentagon considering recommending combat troops in Syria - CNNPolitics.com

Nice fake news from a fake news network. It war zone there is always a possibility that pentagon will "propose" sending troops in because there is always a general wants war!

It is always a consideration but the fake news network headline makes it seem inevitable. Shame on CNN

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are so full of shit!

Hundreds of thousands of civilians are full of American bullets

You are a lying piece of filth and I dare you to walk up to a service member and accuse them of that to your face, because you don't have the balls! Why don't you try it? Then you can trying to find all of your teeth afterwards.

As a veteran and the father of two veterans, I take great offense at that characterization. I recommend every other poster do what I will do and ignore your idiotic statements henceforth.

Forum List

Back