🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pentagon May Propose Combat Troops in Syria

Why would we do that ?

Why wouldn't we do that? Permanent War is what we're all about.
These kids were burned to death last week by Muslims in the following photos. I'm sure you can find them on the internet so you can get a thrill.
View attachment 112549

Like you give a shit .
Says the Islamo terrorist lover.

I don't want your wars. I'm sick of the bloody chaos in the Middle East. It's time to disengage. We've done enough damage over there.

Why would we do that ?

These kids were burned to death last week by Muslims in the following photos. I'm sure you can find them on the internet so you can get a thrill.
View attachment 112549

Like you give a shit .

I don't want your wars. I'm sick of the bloody chaos in the Middle East. It's time to disengage. We've done enough damage over there.
Dufus thinks he has to go into combat.

War is just business in america, we can't help it.

Yeah, which means it isn't in America's business to end a war. We see the pentagon and state department tip the scales whenever one side makes gains in a conflict. The only reason they have to take out ISIS is to boost the Kurdish and rebel war machines against the Assad regime. The defense department doesn't actually believe the Islamic State is a serious threat.

Why would we do that ?

View attachment 112549
So then why do you care? According to you, they are random Muslims, killing random Muslims. They are doing your dream job for you.
Dufus thinks they are Muslims being slaughtered in the Middle East.

Why would we do that ?

View attachment 112549

Like you give a shit .

Says the bigot who would air mail those kids back to Isis if they tried to get to the us as refugees .

Why would we do that ?

View attachment 112549

Like you give a shit .

Says the bigot who would air mail those kids back to Isis if they tried to get to the us as refugees .
UK not taking any more, dufus?

Sure hope not. We're already too involved with that horrific quagmire. Let's get out instead. Trump needs to be very careful not to listen too much to the Warmongers.

He might want to do that. His approval ratings are pathetic, and signing his name on a war is a surefire way to receive a temporary boost in approval. The pattern proves this to be truth.

War is just business in america, we can't help it.

Yeah, which means it isn't in America's business to end a war. We see the pentagon and state department tip the scales whenever one side makes gains in a conflict. The only reason they have to take out ISIS is to boost the Kurdish and rebel war machines against the Assad regime. The defense department doesn't actually believe the Islamic State is a serious threat.
One would think that at some point the US would stop partnering with Islamic jihadists. The strategy has a way of coming back to bite us in the ass.

One would think that at some point the US would stop partnering with Islamic jihadists. The strategy has a way of coming back to bite us in the ass.

It hasn't hurt the defense industry, which is all that matters.

Why would we do that ?

View attachment 112549
So then why do you care? According to you, they are random Muslims, killing random Muslims. They are doing your dream job for you.

Come on, you really care about Muslims? You gonna try and go with that Bullshite? Muslims killing Muslims should please you greatly. See, that's the problem with you Warmongers. You support every war just for the sake of supporting more war. You're clueless.

Sure hope not. We're already too involved with that horrific quagmire. Let's get out instead. Trump needs to be very careful not to listen too much to the Warmongers.

He might want to do that. His approval ratings are pathetic, and signing his name on a war is a surefire way to receive a temporary boost in approval. The pattern proves this to be truth.

I don't know, Americans are very violent folks. They love their war. It was proven by Bill Clinton that 'Wag the Dog' conflicts can successfully distract the People. So all -out war in Syria could be a 'Wag the Dog' success for Trump. I mean i don't support it, but is an option for him.

I don't know, Americans are very violent folks. They love their war. It was proven by Bill Clinton that 'Wag the Dog' conflicts can successfully distract the People. All -out war in Syria could be a 'Wag the Dog' success for Trump. I mean i don't support it, but is an option for him.

That's what I said. Starting a war is an almost guaranteed way to get a hike in approval.

Why would we do that ?

View attachment 112549

Come on, you really care about Muslims? You gonna try and go with that Bullshite? Muslims killing Muslims should please you greatly. See, that's the problem with you Warmongers. You support every war just for the sake of supporting more war. You're clueless.
You hate Muslim children more than anyone, except other Muslims of course.

I don't know, Americans are very violent folks. They love their war. It was proven by Bill Clinton that 'Wag the Dog' conflicts can successfully distract the People. All -out war in Syria could be a 'Wag the Dog' success for Trump. I mean i don't support it, but is an option for him.

That's what I said. Starting a war is an almost guaranteed way to get a hike in approval.
Obama started two wars and it worked for him.

Will Trump listen to the generals who he knows so much more than?

(CNN) The Defense Department is considering proposing sending conventional ground combat forces into northern Syria for the first time as part of an effort to speed up the fight against ISIS, CNN has learned.

"It's possible that you may see conventional forces hit the ground in Syria for some period of time," one defense official told CNN. But the official emphasized that any decision is ultimately up to the President. President Donald Trump has ordered his defense secretary to come up with a proposal to combat ISIS before the end of the month.

Pentagon considering recommending combat troops in Syria - CNNPolitics.com
Won't be long before Trump has our boys coming home in body bags
Next thing Trump will be sending combat troops to Syria, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan....... OH WAIT, OBAMA ALREADY HAS THEM THERE.

Show us

The pentagon can purpose it but only the President can order it and during the campaign he showed little to no interest in sending U.S. ground troops into action especially in the Middle East.

Obama started two wars and it worked for him.
Name a war he started and number of US casualties

Forum List

Back