People are getting shot by toddlers on a weekly basis this year

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In 2015, so far at least 13 toddlers have killed themselves with firearms, 18 have injured themselves 10 have killed other people and 2 have killed adults.

Thus is the life of an american toddler who's parents have guns to keep them safe.

My only wish in all this, is that I hope the leaders of the NRA...all have little toddlers at home with good aims...with a water pistol!.

upload_2015-10-15_6-59-48.jpeg

Last edited:
In 2015, so far at least 13 toddlers have killed themselves with firearms, 18 have injured themselves 10 have killed other people and 2 have killed adults.

Thus is the life of an american toddler who's parents have guns to keep them safe.

My only wish in all this, is that I hope the leaders of the NRA...all have little toddlers at home with good aims...with a water pistol!.

View attachment 52633

People die all the time in many, many horrific ways.

Move along........Nothing to see here everyone.....

-Geaux

In other news

-Geaux
-----------------------------

390 kids drown in US pools each year, reports find

WASHINGTON - An average of 390 children drown each year in the United States, most younger than 5, according to two new reports.

"We are talking about 15 preschool classes lost in a pool or spa every year. This is a national health and safety problem that we must work to get fixed," said Inez Tenenbaum, chairman of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

The commission released the reports on drowning and entrapment at a Wednesday press conference that also launched the national Pool Safely campaign. It took place at the William H. Rumsey Aquatic Center here.

Approximately 5,100 pool or spa-related injuries occur each year involving children younger than 15. Some of those injured require life-long medical care, resulting in millions of dollars in medical costs, Tenenbaum said.

In other news

-Geaux

WASHINGTON - An average of 390 children drown each year in the United States, most younger than 5, according to two new reports.

"We are talking about 15 preschool classes lost in a pool or spa every year. This is a national health and safety problem that we must work to get fixed," said Inez Tenenbaum, chairman of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

The commission released the reports on drowning and entrapment at a Wednesday press conference that also launched the national Pool Safely campaign. It took place at the William H. Rumsey Aquatic Center here.

Approximately 5,100 pool or spa-related injuries occur each year involving children younger than 15. Some of those injured require life-long medical care, resulting in millions of dollars in medical costs, Tenenbaum said.

More the reason we should ban pools. People don't kill people. Pools kill people. :thup:

In other news

-Geaux

More the reason we should ban pools. People don't kill people. Pools kill people. :thup:

Consequence kills people. Unfortunately, the negative ones.. and sometimes positive ones

It's called life until the end

-Geaux

In other news

-Geaux

Consequence kills people. Unfortunately, the negative ones.. and sometimes positive ones

-Geaux

I still think we should ban pools.

In other news

-Geaux

-Geaux

I still think we should ban pools.

Nope. We just need to accept guns like pools when it comes to risk

-Geaux

Yea...

... the black community...

... get's `em off to an early start...

... and then they act all astonished...

... when they turn out to be gangbangers.

Its fuckin sad that a parent cant keep a loaded gun away from a toddler. Sometimes stupid fuckin morons like that will make even the most liberty minded people want to do something like selective breeding or some shit.

Argument from emotion, anyone?

300,000,000 people
300,000,000 guns.
This is a huge sample from which to draw statistically meaningless examples.

View attachment 52633

I'd like to see biometric triggers on gun and to have guns locked and properly stored, not laying around for kids to find. First kids have to learn to respect life and rules before they can be taught how to handle guns and where and when the proper time is to use them.

Typical No Real Answers response......who cares, they're only human!!

Forum List

Back