People are Remembering the Trump Presidency With Fondness

Trumpsters are. That's it.

Believe it or not, there is a world outside MAGA Land™ where people don't look at him as the savior being sent by God to save America. And it's damn sad that I had to even had to type that.

And now with Trump's characteristically insane, disturbing, dangerous, divisive, juvenile and destructive behaviors, those of us who had to hold our nose and vote for Biden are being vividly reminded why we did.

Last edited:
WEF/Democrats are literally flying in the world's poor into America to compete with America's poor for resources meant for Americans.

WEF/Democrats are pure evil and must be opposed before they fundamentally transform America and force you to eat bugs.

WEF/Democrats are coming for your private live stock and refrigeration if they win 2024.

Trumpsters are. That's it.

Believe it or not, there is a world outside MAGA Land™ where people don't look at him as the savior being sent by God to save America. And it's damn sad that I had to even had to type that.

And now with Trump's characteristically insane, disturbing, dangerous, divisive, juvenile and destructive behaviors, those of us who had to hold our nose and vote for Biden are being vividly reminded why we did.
Outside MAGA land democrats believe Hunters laptop and Ashey's diary are fake. In reality, they are real and people like this cover for them.

The Trump presidency - Trump simply ignored all the Washington politician 'experts' who told him it wasn't possible to fix the problems. He fixed them or made significant progress towards fixing them. It supercharged the economy. Improved people's lives. This embarrassed the Washington elite, made the so called professional politicians look stupid. Naturally this pissed off the DC swamp.

Well now you are back to the dimwitted DC idiots in charge, enjoy!

The DC swamp is incompetent and corrupt. Lawless breaking the very laws they pass. They will always try to hide this.
Democrats are globalist aligned with the WEF. They think they are fooling and ripping off evil white Americans. To WEF/Democrats, the Bidens corruption is a virtue.

The party that likes to fuck kids needs to be eliminated. We need a 2-party system, but there's no requirement that one of the parties be dominated by child molesters and grifters.

80yxma.jpg

And by "people", you mean "fascists".

Fortunately, they're a minority.

Democratic candidates and issues have been far outperforming Biden-2020 in every special election. 2024 won't be close.

Spoken in my best old man voice...

I remember the good old days...3 years ago...when steak was less than $20 a pound. Gasoline was $1.79 a gallon...you could say "Merry Christmas" out loud...and men could not get pregnant.

Oh...THOSE were the good old day!

Forum List

Back