People are starting to realize how lucky we are to have Trump as our president

I’ll breathe a sigh of relief when Trump is found cold and stiff with a bucket of kfc in his lap.

The Trump haters I know are happy Obama is gone...they may not like Trump but Obama did real harm to their livelihood...and they now realize it...

As well as that, has anyone else noticed how there's not much sympathy or support for Hillary Clinton among those who voted for her?

She seems to have become persona non grata among the democrats.
Except that you keep bringing her up :rofl:

Trump winning the presidency was Obama’s and Hillary’s worst nightmare.
They knew everything they were secretly doing would eventually be exposed if he was elected.

:)

The Trump haters I know are happy Obama is gone...they may not like Trump but Obama did real harm to their livelihood...and they now realize it...

As well as that, has anyone else noticed how there's not much sympathy or support for Hillary Clinton among those who voted for her?

Sorry. I know you'd like to forget all about Hillary Clinton, her disastrous run for presidency, and how she utterly disappointed you Democrats.

But the sad fact is, that you Democrats will have to wear her dismal failure around your necks for the rest of your lives, like a big, fat, stinking dead Albatross.

The truly sad fact is, that you Democrats lost the most important election of your lifetimes, so naturally you're going to hear about occasionally.

Sorry. I know you'd like to forget all about Hillary Clinton, her disastrous run for presidency, and how she utterly disappointed you Democrats.

But the sad fact is, that you Democrats will have to wear her dismal failure around your necks for the rest of your lives, like a big, fat, stinking dead Albatross.

The truly sad fact is, that you Democrats lost the most important election of your lifetimes, so naturally you're going to hear about occasionally.

Nope. It's just an election dude. It's over. In 3 years we'll have another.

Trump has done more in one year the Obama did in 8. Trump is rough around the edges but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re certainly a delusional one. First, I’m no Democrat. Second, most important election of Democrats’ lifetime? :lol: Hyperbole much?

You’re certainly a delusional one. First, I’m no Democrat. Second, most important election of Democrats’ lifetime? :lol: Hyperbole much?

You live in NJ or NY. If not I’d be shocked

Trump has done more in one year the Obama did in 8. Trump is rough around the edges but

Yeah Drumpf has fucked up way more in one year than Obama did in 8.

Kinda shits on your theory that people hate Trump because they somehow want to replace him with Hillary, don't it?

Yeah Drumpf has fucked up way more in one year than Obama did in 8.

Another crack head. You must be anti American to like that piece of shit Obama. Why doesn’t he and his asshole wife don’t have there law licenses. The were ask to resign which means they did some illegal shit. Now your facts dumbass before you run you mouth.

She couldn’t win even with the help of The Russians, The FBI, 1.5 Billion Dollars, The Media, Spying on The Trump Campaign Team 24-7, A Crooked President breaking all the rules for her, and even stealing debate questions.

Think about that for a minute.

Forum List

Back