People are starting to realize how lucky we are to have Trump as our president

The only way I'd look on it as fortunate is if Trump were kneading my butt right now...

As we continue to learn what the democrats were doing in secrecy, people are now breathing a sigh of relief.

You should be so proud.. he is a cheating liar who slept with a hooker while his wife recovered from having their baby.. that is about the lowest that a a man can get..
Scum

upload_2018-2-27_16-14-53.jpeg

As we continue to learn what the democrats were doing in secrecy, people are now breathing a sigh of relief.

You should be so proud.. he is a cheating liar who slept with a hooker while his wife recovered from having their baby.. that is about the lowest that a a man can get..
Scum

View attachment 179400
Prove it. Parroting media reports prove nothing except how simple minded some of us have become.

that's a long way to go to admit you've got nothing, mikey
I hear you. He usually does it in just one sentence of fractured English.

But, every once and a while he likes to show everyone he can do a cut and paste too.
That list was made up by me. And it fits you liars to a T.
Yep, you are right. My bad. I should have known it was you that made it up when I saw 6, 6a, 6b and 6c on the list. ROTFLMAO.

Scum

View attachment 179400
Prove it. Parroting media reports prove nothing except how simple minded some of us have become.
How simple-minded some of you have become? Nah, I'm positive you started out that way.

Scum

View attachment 179400
How simple-minded some of you have become? Nah, I'm positive you started out that way.
Classic! When ever one of you lying scum starts that kind of crap I know I've won and am right.

tRump is hurting America and the citizens more than Boosh or just about any person on earth. He is a catastrophe to the constitution and the world sanity.

Scum

View attachment 179400
Classic! When ever one of you lying scum starts that kind of crap I know I've won and am right.
Yep. You're a genius. We can't get anything past you. LOL.

Scum

View attachment 179400

Trump cheated on his 1st wife, Trump cheated on his 2nd wife..He talks about grabbing pu++y ..He did not deny the affair with the hooker Mike.

Scum

View attachment 179400
You have not been right since birth.

I know a lot of Trump supporters, most of my family are staunch Trumps folks, even as zealous as many of you on here.

What I have not met yet is a single person who did not vote for Trump that is now happy that Trump is POTUS.

I know 3 who are happy that voted for gump.

The only people in this country who haven't yet realized how lucky that are that Trump was elected, are those who are still so eaten up inside with fear, hate, and denial, that they will never accept the good things President Trump has done for this country.

They will continue to live their miserable lives until their hatred for Trump leaves them as nothing but an empty shell. So sad.

Remember, it was Hillary Clinton who said during the 2016 campaign, that "Donald Trump will be a sore loser if he doesn't accept the results of the election.". She also said on multiple occasions that Trump not accepting the results of an election, is a “direct threat to our democracy.”

Link?

Maybe not.
Classic move!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Hey, the OP made the ass-sertion. That being that "people" ---- no indication who, just "people", somewhere ---- are "now breathing a sigh of relief".

Yet he provides no link to these alleged "people". No quote, no picture, no nothing.

Onus is on the ass-serter, Anus. It's how the world WORKS.
Clown balls, stating a fact requires no link. People are starting to realize it and we don't need some talking head scum suck to tell us.

There is no "fact" without what we call "evidence".

---- so where is it?

The only people in this country who haven't yet realized how lucky that are that Trump was elected, are those who are still so eaten up inside with fear, hate, and denial, that they will never accept the good things President Trump has done for this country.

They will continue to live their miserable lives until their hatred for Trump leaves them as nothing but an empty shell. So sad.

Remember, it was Hillary Clinton who said during the 2016 campaign, that "Donald Trump will be a sore loser if he doesn't accept the results of the election.". She also said on multiple occasions that Trump not accepting the results of an election, is a “direct threat to our democracy.”
There is nothing dump has done that is helping this nation. So there have been zero good things he has done. My life is full and happy cause I know so many sore winners.

There is nothing dump has done that is helping this nation. So there have been zero good things he has done. My life is full and happy cause I know so many sore winners.

Did I mention "denial" too? Guess I did.

Forum List

Back