People need to protect themselves…

The best thing there is for a safe American public is for law-abiding people to protect themselves…

Barry Loudermilk wants concealed carry for lawmakers in DC after Scalise shooting
I don't want a fucking gun. I don't like them. I have a right to be safe, as well, and I'm not going to be with every Tom, Dick and Harry walking around with a handgun in his pocket.
No way. A safe American public is an unarmed American public. This is not Tombstone, for Chrissakes. Just STOP.

• Banned
The best thing there is for a safe American public is for law-abiding people to protect themselves…

Barry Loudermilk wants concealed carry for lawmakers in DC after Scalise shooting
I don't want a fucking gun. I don't like them. I have a right to be safe, as well, and I'm not going to be with every Tom, Dick and Harry walking around with a handgun in his pocket.
No way. A safe American public is an unarmed American public. This is not Tombstone, for Chrissakes. Just STOP.
OK, no one saying that you have to have a firearm. But you have absolutely no right to tell other people that they don't have a right to carry a firearm.
A progressive tried to kill GOP congressmen today… A progressive remember that.

Sorry but it looks like we're heading into the wild west again.

Have you seen the new line of Kevlar Vests and leggings we sell? Let me send you a catalog........

i'm a gun proponent but not under these conditions. you go buy a gun out of fear you won't know how to use it, be comfortable with it and likely to do more harm than good.

OK, no one saying that you have to have a firearm. But you have absolutely no right to tell other people that they don't have a right to carry a firearm.
EXACTLY! If he couldn't just bop over to Dicks and buy one, no one would have gunshot wounds this afternoon.

• Banned
Where I live in western South Dakota, firearms outnumber people many, many times over. And guess what, no one walks in fear of being shot.
Violent crime is almost nonexistent here… Because of the armed public. Fact

Tough shit. Your irrational fear does not trump our rights. If you want to be a victim, fine, be a victim, but stop telling us we have to be victims because of your fear.

EXACTLY! If he couldn't just bop over to Dicks and buy one, no one would have gunshot wounds this afternoon.
we need to stop blaming guns however and blame people.

Only a fool would think that would stop violence... criminals don't obey laws hence why they are called criminals. Dumbass

People kill people, firearms cannot kill people…

You do realize he already had the firearm? Back to your safe space snowflake

My good lady,

You DO NOT "have a right to be safe".

You have a responsibility to maintain your own safety.

END OF STORY.

The police have no duty to keep you safe.

The rest of us are under no obligation to protect you if you decide to remain defenseless.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Your liberal wackjob was hell bent on murder. What is your plan to keep guns away from liberal nut jobs while complying with the Constitution?

Got it. Unless of course those guns were part of Fast and Furious ATF debacle. Then it's not the people who shot the guns.....it's Obama and Holder! Right?

You do realize he already had the firearm? Back to your safe space snowflake
He sure as hell didn't shoot like he'd had it long. Lot of funny jokes going around today about what a bad shot he was. LOL

Got it. Unless of course those guns were part of Fast and Furious ATF debacle. Then it's not the people who shot the guns.....it's Obama and Holder! Right?
I still have no idea why they believed it was a good idea to send weapons to drug cartels.

Forum List

Back