People now recognizing Bush was a Great President...

By starting two bullshit wars, gang fucking the economy, destroying our international credibility and holding back science for a generation? Yeah some leadership.

Are people really this stupid? I was reading the comments of this article and I think it's time to start putting thorazine in the water supply.

That's a good little progressive, anyone who disagrees with you is "stupid". :clap2:

What a good little conservative, in the face of facts bury your head in the sand. In a just world, Bush would've been swinging from a lamp post several years ago.

I had my problems with Bush, and I was outspoken about it. But he was a whole lot better than the fuckup in there now.

You are hardly one to accuse anyone else of being in lock step with any ideology.

History will treat him better than the progressive media has/is. Most leaders held up as the greats today were hated in their day. Love him or hate him , he could lead, something severely lacking today.

Bush "led" by lying (And by lying, I really mean lying - He told some classic whoppers in his SOTUs and Press conferences), threatening, and dividing.

History will not be kind to this guy. And rightfully so.

And obama has told the truth, when?

Holy fuck eh? These obummer lovers accusing anyone of lying is truly laughable.

So because you think Obama is so bad, that makes up for the utter trainwreck failure that Bush was?

That's a good little progressive, anyone who disagrees with you is "stupid". :clap2:

What a good little conservative, in the face of facts bury your head in the sand. In a just world, Bush would've been swinging from a lamp post several years ago.

I had my problems with Bush, and I was outspoken about it. But he was a whole lot better than the fuckup in there now.

You are hardly one to accuse anyone else of being in lock step with any ideology.

This coming from the man with the worst President of the 20th century's cock in his mouth.

Sadly, the once promising Presidency of George Bush crumbled around him

Botching the war on terror, engaging in torture and sitting idly by as the economy crumbled will do that

That really was not special.

All politicians are 'promising'.

43% of congressional democrats authorized President Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq....

....'Cause BUSH LIED!!!!

"In his speech today, President Bush claimed that members of Congress who voted for the 2002 Iraq war resolution “had access to the same intelligence” as his administration. This is patently false."

827.gif

This coming from the man with the worst President of the 20th century's cock in his mouth.

Oooh! It's getting hot now!

Now, 47 percent of ABC News/Washington Post survey participants say they approve of Mr. Bush’s job performance during his entire eight years in the White House.

George W. Bush gains poll favor as presidential library sets to open - Washington Times utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS#ixzz2RICEnkkK
And these people are NOW realizing that this was the situation when Bush became President and for 8 years stabilized our country during wobbly times!

PLUS Obama as all other Presidents NEVER FACED what Bush faced in his 8 years... AND I'D like ANY of you to refute these cataclysmic events!

1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in lost market value.. this means every year for 30 years now starting in 2000 the federal revenue is over $66 billion written off against taxes owed.
How many people LOST jobs due to the bust??
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion ? Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $33 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone.
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade

3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!
The worst Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE! Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events

All of this while having almost $100 billion a year in tax revenue due to the above losses !

4) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/2008 or how the world almost came to the end at 2pm on 9/18/2008.
How close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred..

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it."
Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Again all this happened and at the same time the MSM was bashing the President DAILY!

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

How can one ignore the FACT that $8 trillion in losses are being written off against tax payments?
How can one ignore that near 1 million jobs were lost DUE to those events?
How can one ignore THAT the results of these events have never been widely share because the biased MSM totally bashes Bush FACTS?
-------------------
When Bush started 131,785,000 people employed.
At the end of 2008 136,790,000 people employed or

5,000,000 more employed then when he took office.

When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.

ALL of the above GAINS in GDP and people employed IN SPITE of the 4 major world changing events AND the BASHING by the BIASED MSM!

The economy lost over a million jobs in the last 3 months of Bush's presidency.

Well there you go, :cuckoo:

History will treat him better than the progressive media has/is. Most leaders held up as the greats today were hated in their day. Love him or hate him , he could lead, something severely lacking today.

Bush "led" by lying (And by lying, I really mean lying - He told some classic whoppers in his SOTUs and Press conferences), threatening, and dividing.

History will not be kind to this guy. And rightfully so.

And obama has told the truth, when?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg]Obama: Osama bin Laden Dead - Full Video - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Notice how the OP cites all sorts of external events to excuse Bush's performance in office,

but doesn't give Obama a pass on anything?

We are seeing a net monthly job increase of about 1 million of late compared to the situation when Obama took office.

I don't know if I'd call him a great president, but the TARP bill save the country.

If all things were equal in the media president Hussein would be laughed out of town and most of the old school democrats would be indicted for treason. 43% of congressional democrats authorized President Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq and then they sat back and pretended to be bystanders or part of the jihad and undermined the conflict.

The Congress dumped that Iraq decision into Bush's lap and poor George grabbed it and ran. The Congress wrote in the authorization if the president believed the use of troops to be necessary and proper. Bush did, and from then on it was Bush's baby. The authorization did say Bush has gotta, or we're gonna impeach the president if he doesn't, just if the president thinks it necessary and proper. Was Bush dumb for not seeing that little stipend or was it a chance that all would turn out well and he would land on a carrier deck in a flight suit with a Mission Accomplished sign over his head. Wow, what a chance for greatness.

Notice how the OP cites all sorts of external events to excuse Bush's performance in office,

but doesn't give Obama a pass on anything?

We are seeing a net monthly job increase of about 1 million of late compared to the situation when Obama took office.

You mean welfare not employment, right?

Sadly, the once promising Presidency of George Bush crumbled around him

Botching the war on terror, engaging in torture and sitting idly by as the economy crumbled will do that

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer. We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

bush_nostradamus.jpg

If all things were equal in the media president Hussein would be laughed out of town and most of the old school democrats would be indicted for treason. 43% of congressional democrats authorized President Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq and then they sat back and pretended to be bystanders or part of the jihad and undermined the conflict.

The Congress dumped that Iraq decision into Bush's lap and poor George grabbed it and ran. The Congress wrote in the authorization if the president believed the use of troops to be necessary and proper. Bush did, and from then on it was Bush's baby. The authorization did say Bush has gotta, or we're gonna impeach the president if he doesn't, just if the president thinks it necessary and proper. Was Bush dumb for not seeing that little stipend or was it a chance that all would turn out well and he would land on a carrier deck in a flight suit with a Mission Accomplished sign over his head. Wow, what a chance for greatness.

Before Bush was President he told the film maker David O. Russell that if he became President, he would have to go into Iraq and finish the job his father started. Bush always had his eye on Iraq, even when he should have been concentrating elsewhere. Especially when he should have been concentrating elsewhere.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

So because you think Obama is so bad, that makes up for the utter trainwreck failure that Bush was?

Obama hands down is the worst president ever, i'm sure carter thanks God daily he lived to witness it.

Based on... what? Him trying to unfuck everything Bush did?

By the way, I find it interesting the source for this is not approving Anti-Bush comments and seems to only push Pro-Bush comments.

Forum List

Back