People of Oregon form militia's

A tax hike will not fix the situation. It will just give the morons more money to mismanage and eventually end up in the same pickle they are in now. Taking care of ourselves will cost much less in the long run and the service will be much better.

Biggie rep, are you whining again? You and your kind are the ones demanding the government cut the spending. They did and the police departments are getting less money. Maybe the hated government will cut spending to the point where the police won't answer any calls. That way, you and your posse can form your vigilante group. So....

Quit whining. You got what you wanted. Quit whining.

^ that.

The situation is Scott Walker's dream realized :thup:

True.

The consequence of errant, reckless, and irresponsible conservative fiscal dogma.
reckless is the actions of this current administration, but you think it's fine, you partisan hack.

Am I really supposed to care that some internet warrior who dedicates most of their time to a....forum thinks in terms of whether what I said is a "fail" or not? Hahaha no. Sure because the fact that they are dying over there in huge numbers far away from the homeland is not winning. :::yawn::: This forum is filled with dumb mother fuckers. You folks are A grade losers.

Internet warrior?
If you knew me in real life you would not say that.
So you think the people here are dumb? OH well So I see you are butt hurt because someone here put you in your place.

If I knew you in real life, I would probably feel sorry for your silly ignorant ass. I don't pick on the mentally incompetant in front of others in real life.

1. I'm not ignorant
2. I am not incompetent
3. you however have no fucking common sense.

I see some folks going to jail.

I doubt it. This is common.

Occasionally someone does get killed by a resident...for trespassing, or in a DV dispute (I have a friend who shot and killed her husband). When that happens the DA either doesn't press charges or a jury acquits them.

Internet warrior?
So you think the people here are dumb? OH well So I see you are butt hurt because someone here put you in your place.

Or a petty bitch? Which do you prefer?
I won't ever know you in real life because I have one and you appear not to have one.
Yes, you people are some of the most brain dead assholes looking to feel better about their lot in life.
Butt hurt over a waste of sperm and egg like you? Don't flatter yourself.

I see some folks going to jail.

I doubt it. This is common.

Occasionally someone does get killed by a resident...for trespassing, or in a DV dispute (I have a friend who shot and killed her husband). When that happens the DA either doesn't press charges or a jury acquits them.

People running around acting like police is not common.They'd get their asses blown off for steppin' in my yard.

People running around armed and protecting their property and themselves without the assistance of police is common, in the rural areas of Oregon.

I read the article.

And I'm personally familiar with the situation, and Josephine County.

They'll be fine. And I strongly recommend that anyone who has plans to engage in thievery, burglary, or thuggery there.... think again.

That was my point. You let em' come on your property waiving guns. I will just shoot them.

What are you even talking about? When did I say anything about *them* coming onto anyone's property, waving guns???

Internet warrior?

Or a petty bitch? Which do you prefer?
I won't ever know you in real life because I have one and you appear not to have one.
Yes, you people are some of the most brain dead assholes looking to feel better about their lot in life.
Butt hurt over a waste of sperm and egg like you? Don't flatter yourself.
Best thing about you was the shit stain that dropped out after you were conceived. Yes you are the prime example of butt hurt, I am sure it's not me that caused it, but someone here really gave you one.

I did read the article. I even went back and read it again.

And nowhere is there any mention of armed people coming onto citizens' property and threatening them. Whatever scenario you have binging around in your head is not supported by the information in front of you.

Last edited:
At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

The residents could organize an auxiliary Police Force through and under the direction of the Sheriff's Department. That would open the door to training, Emergency Response, First-Aid skills, and the like. If the Feds stopped paying for timber subsidies, it should no longer have access to the timber. Value for value.

Exactly. Patrolling the streets armed with no police powers has nowhere to go but bad.

You obviously are not familiar with Josephine county, or understand who the sheriff's dept. serves.

It's rural, rugged, wooded mountains there. The largest towns are served by city police. The small ones and all the outlying countryside is served by the sheriff. This isn't people wandering the *streets*. It's people who are armed, keeping an eye on the backroads.

And that's just fine by the people who live there...that's the way it has always been anyway.

Also, just so you know...when the feds shut down the lumber industry, the marijuana growers moved in. So there is definitely a criminal element there. The population for the entire county is around 78,000 or so. The Rogue river runs through...Grants Pass is the county seat...and it is a small town.

Last edited:
]Best thing about you was the shit stain that dropped out after you were conceived. Yes you are the prime example of butt hurt, I am sure it's not me that caused it, but someone here really gave you one.

Haha, not only is that a high school child's insult but I'm pretty sure it's one from decades ago. Yes, you got it I'm butt hurt yup. ;) Enjoy a whole day on a forum.

]Best thing about you was the shit stain that dropped out after you were conceived. Yes you are the prime example of butt hurt, I am sure it's not me that caused it, but someone here really gave you one.

Haha, not only is that a high school child's insult but I'm pretty sure it's one from decades ago. Yes, you got it I'm butt hurt yup. ;) Enjoy a whole day on a forum.

What ever is true and honest, don't care how old it might be shit stain.

Forum List

Back