People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

People just need to start viewing Immigration properly. We aren't obligated to accept people into our country. We shouldn't be forced to accept millions in, when it becomes a detriment to American Citizens. And that's where we're at now.

How is accepting so many of these folks in from all those 'shitholes', benefiting American Citizens? Folks need to start contemplating that question. Personally, i'm not interested in looking out for foreign interests. I'm only interested in looking out for American Citizen interests.

We have an honest President. And that's a shock to the system for most Americans. Trump's correct on Immigration. Accepting folks in from only 'shithole' nations doesn't benefit American Citizens. It actually only makes things tougher for them.

Time to rebuild our dismantled Immigration System. It needs to be rebuilt into a system designed to benefit American Citizens. We aren't obligated to accept anyone into our nation. It's time for a dramatic shift in how we manage Immigration.
HONEST? Are you from fn Mars? This pos doesn't have an honest bone in his body and that was way before you elected the AH ,,,2000 lies since he entered?? Now he says he didn't say shithole Sen Durbin said he not only said it bus repeated it too Who are u going to believe Durbin or the world class liar?? Never mind I know your answer

We have an honest President. And that's a shock to the system for most Americans. Trump's correct on Immigration. Accepting folks in from only 'shithole' nations doesn't benefit American Citizens. It actually only makes things tougher for them.

Time to rebuild our dismantled Immigration System. It needs to be rebuilt into a system designed to benefit American Citizens. We aren't obligated to accept anyone into our nation. It's time for a dramatic shift in how we manage Immigration.
HONEST? Are you from fn Mars? This pos doesn't have an honest bone in his body and that was way before you elected the AH ,,,2000 lies since he entered?? Now he says he didn't say shithole Sen Durbin said he not only said it bus repeated it too Who are u going to believe Durbin or the world class liar?? Never mind I know your answer

He's honest and Spot On when it comes to Immigration. We're at a tipping-point with Immigration now. Is this mass Immigration benefiting American Citizens? I would say no at this point. It's costing us $Billions and American Citizens are losing their jobs.

We shouldn't be forced to accept more in from all those 'shitholes', when it becomes a detriment to our own People. And that's where we're at with Immigration now. We're not obligated to accept people into our country. It's our choice. It's now time to end Illegal Immigration for good, and place serious limits on Immigration all-together.

You looked the other way when O was telling you sweet lies. No one cares and your concerns fall on deaf ears.

He's honest and Spot On when it comes to Immigration. We're at a tipping-point with Immigration now. Is this mass Immigration benefiting American Citizens? I would say no at this point. It's costing us $Billions and American Citizens are losing their jobs.

We shouldn't be forced to accept more in from all those 'shitholes', when it becomes a detriment to our own People. And that's where we're at with Immigration now. We're not obligated to accept people into our country. It's our choice. It's now time to end Illegal Immigration for good, and place serious limits on Immigration all-together.
American citizens losing their jobs ?? Are you as big a fn liar as Trump? Our unemployment # is just around 4% It was over 9% with bush

`
`

A shithole....
`
`
`

1515739352761.jpg

You looked the other way when O was telling you sweet lies. No one cares and your concerns fall on deaf ears.
there are small lies big lies and damn lies brownie,,,you repubs are the masters of damn lies

Thor Benson
✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."

As often as you bad mouth America......you still came crawling here looking for a "better" life.....interesting

Or are you a bunch of criminals Norway rejected? (Most likely)
Hmmmmmm

If the USA is so "awful" and Norway is so "great".....
Go the fuck home already.

Typical fucking hypocrites.
Always have their hands out sucking off someone elses hard work and prosperity.....but NEVER appreciating anything.
oh they appreciate America ,,,,,the way it was before you put a racist prick of misery in our WH A moron who has no knowledge of how gov't runs or how to talk to people

Yep, Obama was certainly a racist prick who had no idea how government works and wanted to destroy this great country.
yes and trump gives the greatest speeches lol all in his fked up mind

so you don't like Trump, that's your right. I am very pleased with what he has done so far. He is doing exactly what I want a president to do. He is not a smooth politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He is a normal person who talks like a normal person talks.

He has been very successful in business and has raised successful normal children who love this country and have a work ethic.

some of his speeches have been very good. You just don't like his message because it might cause you to have to work or loose some of your freebees. Leeches never like the person that stops them from sucking blood.

What makes Dick “Turbin” Durbin so believable? Talk about a dishonest post.

American citizens losing their jobs ?? Are you as big a fn liar as Trump? Our unemployment # is just around 4% It was over 9% with bush

Unemployment around 4%, yes indeed...thank you President Trump.

Thor Benson
✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."

As often as you bad mouth America......you still came crawling here looking for a "better" life.....interesting

Hmmmmmm

Always have their hands out sucking off someone elses hard work and prosperity.....but NEVER appreciating anything.
oh they appreciate America ,,,,,the way it was before you put a racist prick of misery in our WH A moron who has no knowledge of how gov't runs or how to talk to people

Yep, Obama was certainly a racist prick who had no idea how government works and wanted to destroy this great country.

so you don't like Trump, that's your right. I am very pleased with what he has done so far. He is doing exactly what I want a president to do. He is not a smooth politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He is a normal person who talks like a normal person talks.

He has been very successful in business and has raised successful normal children who love this country and have a work ethic.

some of his speeches have been very good. You just don't like his message because it might cause you to have to work or loose some of your freebees. Leeches never like the person that stops them from sucking blood.

Will you still be pleased when amnesty comes and no big beautiful wall gets built?

but but but we cant hurt anyone's feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings can we?

CEOs support DREAMERS

Well if we take negative publicity for sourcing jobs overseas. we will just import cheap labor with unfettered immigration to keep wages low.

Americans are such fools.

Hmmmmmm

Will you still be pleased when amnesty comes and no big beautiful wall gets built?

the wall will be built. as to amnesty, it depends on the details. If the DACA kids have to get in line behind those applying legally, I am fine with it.

Thor Benson
✔@thor_benson

Hmmmmmm

Here Red some of my freebees You gotta throw that crap at some one else

1-Year Change
+$1,560,629.45

CEOs support DREAMERS

Well if we take negative publicity for sourcing jobs overseas. we will just import cheap labor with unfettered immigration to keep wages low.

Americans are such fools.

all americans are dreamers. We all dream of more success for ourselves and our country. Those here illegally should have to follow our immigration laws. Calling them dreamers is just stupid, technically they are criminals.

Forum List

Back