People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

The outrage, particularly and predictably by the media, is obviously meant, at its core, to damage Trump and the GOP at the polls.

We'll see what voters really think of this stuff, in November. At least Trump is doing everything he can to sharpen the contrast.

LOL, I voted for him to shake things up.......it's like Christmas every day

The outrage, particularly and predictably by the media, is obviously meant, at its core, to damage Trump and the GOP at the polls.

We'll see what voters really think of this stuff, in November. At least Trump is doing everything he can to sharpen the contrast.
Trump is damaging himself ( and the country) way more than the media can..

Not really, you guys make me laugh.......

Let's revoke the Oxygen rights from Leftists......

Trust me, noone will notice the difference because they're already all brain dead zombies.

Yes, yes, no one is outraged because what he said was obnoxious, racist and mean-spirited.

Why? We can't trust the elections at this point. The Russians rigged the vote, and no one is outraged by it.
Jesus, do you guys have an excuse for everything? Bush rigged it twice, Trump rigged it....yet the only people ever proven to rig an election are the democrats......stop projecting you lying and deceit onto us

This whole argument is just fascinating. The entire left is clinging onto bullshit. I mean even if it's true, how the hell do you get "racist" out of it?

I often say that Fairview (a neighborhood in Anchorage, Alaska) is a shithole, all races of people live there, it's not a "racist" statement, it's just reality...

"It is not a shithole," Democratic Rep. Adriano Espaillat of New York, who recently made a congressional visit to Haiti, reportedly said. "It's a very proud people. People who are trying to make ends meet. People who are trying to reconstruct their nation."

But all the DEPLORABLES that never went to Haiti think they know more than Rep Espaillat who has.
reconstruct?

When has Haiti not been a shithole?

Any of yall ever been to Haiti?
It IS a shit hole.

Have you? Not ALL of it.
And there are so many VERY nice people from Haiti....not to mention many beautiful women.

But yes, too much of Haiti is slum.

Yes, all of Haiti is a shit hole, the entire country is a disaster. That doesn't mean that the people of Haiti are better or worse than anyone else, Nor does it mean that skin color is why Haiti is a disaster. But Haiti is a shit hole.

Do you know how many immigrants Haiti has had move into their country in the last decade? Zero, no one wants to live in that shit hole.. Hell, even the Haitians know their country is a shit hole, that's why they want to get the fuck out.

Thor Benson
✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."

As often as you bad mouth America......you still came crawling here looking for a "better" life.....interesting

Or are you a bunch of criminals Norway rejected? (Most likely)
Hmmmmmm

If the USA is so "awful" and Norway is so "great".....
Go the fuck home already.

Typical fucking hypocrites.
Always have their hands out sucking off someone elses hard work and prosperity.....but NEVER appreciating anything.
oh they appreciate America ,,,,,the way it was before you put a racist prick of misery in our WH A moron who has no knowledge of how gov't runs or how to talk to people

Yep, Obama was certainly a racist prick who had no idea how government works and wanted to destroy this great country.

Any of yall ever been to Haiti?
It IS a shit hole.

Have you? Not ALL of it.
And there are so many VERY nice people from Haiti....not to mention many beautiful women.

But yes, too much of Haiti is slum.

Yes, all of Haiti is a shit hole, the entire country is a disaster. That doesn't mean that the people of Haiti are better or worse than anyone else, Nor does it mean that skin color is why Haiti is a disaster. But Haiti is a shit hole.

Do you know how many immigrants Haiti has had move into their country in the last decade? Zero, no one wants to live in that shit hole.. Hell, even the Haitians know their country is a shit hole, that's why they want to get the fuck out.

I blame Clinton for a lot of it - like seriously, have you seen the report on what a shit job the Clinton Foundation did with Haiti repairs after the earthquake? Despicable :/

People of the world, please do not judge the vast majority of American Citizens by the words of Trump, and how they are defended by a minority of bigots who post hateful and disgusting comments.

The vast majority of American Citizens are warm, welcoming and compassionate; the words of some, the loud, the vulgar and the ignorant are a minority, and are an embarrassment to Main Street Americans.

the vast majority of americans want to be able to decide who we allow to enter this country, they want our immigration laws enforced, they welcome immigrants who want to become americans and contribute to American society. they do not want our borders open to the dregs and criminals from any country. It has nothing to do with being compassionate. It has to do with using common sense and preserving this nation.

Which pretty much proves Trump's point. Who are we taking in? Are they making American Citizens' lives better? Personally, i think we need to suspend all Immigration for awhile. Our Immigration System is in ruins. The whole system seems to only be designed to benefit non-citizen interests. It isn't taking American Citizen interests into account at all. It's become only about non-citizens. It's time for a break from Immigration. At least until we can get a grip on it again.

People of the world, please do not judge the vast majority of American Citizens by the words of Trump, and how they are defended by a minority of bigots who post hateful and disgusting comments.

The vast majority of American Citizens are warm, welcoming and compassionate; the words of some, the loud, the vulgar and the ignorant are a minority, and are an embarrassment to Main Street Americans.

Yeah just judge America by this guy

Bear surely you must know this AH in the WH now is delusional Gave great speeches, people wrote letters extolling him Greatest speech to the boy scouts etc etc ALL BS... he has a warped mind

Thor Benson
✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."

As often as you bad mouth America......you still came crawling here looking for a "better" life.....interesting

Or are you a bunch of criminals Norway rejected? (Most likely)
Hmmmmmm

If the USA is so "awful" and Norway is so "great".....
Go the fuck home already.

Typical fucking hypocrites.
Always have their hands out sucking off someone elses hard work and prosperity.....but NEVER appreciating anything.
oh they appreciate America ,,,,,the way it was before you put a racist prick of misery in our WH A moron who has no knowledge of how gov't runs or how to talk to people

Yep, Obama was certainly a racist prick who had no idea how government works and wanted to destroy this great country.
yes and trump gives the greatest speeches lol all in his fked up mind

We have an honest President. And that's a shock to the system for most Americans. Trump's correct on Immigration. Accepting folks in from only 'shithole' nations doesn't benefit American Citizens. It actually only makes things tougher for them.

Time to rebuild our dismantled Immigration System. It needs to be rebuilt into a system designed to benefit American Citizens. We aren't obligated to accept anyone into our nation. It's time for a dramatic shift in how we manage Immigration.

Forum List

Back