People vs. Donald Trump: By Mark Pomerantz

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
41DgXVLjUyL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In People vs. Donald Trump, Pomerantz tells the story of his unprecedented investigation, why he believes Donald Trump should be prosecuted, and what we can learn about the nature of justice in America from this extraordinary case. Pomerantz draws from a lifetime of legal experience to tell a devastating and frequently entertaining story of how prosecutors think, how criminals act, and how our justice system works—and sometimes doesn’t work. Pomerantz has written a cautionary tale that illuminates the challenges of prosecuting Donald Trump, why Trump manages to dance between the raindrops of accountability, and how others might bring him to justice.

More at the link below...

People vs. Donald Trump: An Inside Account: By Mark Pomerantz

Rachel Maddow interviewed Mark Pomerantz tonight. I was very impressed. He has a brilliant legal mind.

Last edited:

In People vs. Donald Trump, Pomerantz tells the story of his unprecedented investigation, why he believes Donald Trump should be prosecuted, and what we can learn about the nature of justice in America from this extraordinary case. Pomerantz draws from a lifetime of legal experience to tell a devastating and frequently entertaining story of how prosecutors think, how criminals act, and how our justice system works—and sometimes doesn’t work. Pomerantz has written a cautionary tale that illuminates the challenges of prosecuting Donald Trump, why Trump manages to dance between the raindrops of accountability, and how others might bring him to justice.

Rachel Maddow interviewed Mark Pomerantz tonight. I was very impressed. He has a brilliant legal mind.

I'll wait for the movie to come out. never heard of pomegranite.

maybe trump will be sent to the same jail as member of the biden crime organization

No offense, but how many books have tried to use "blockbuster news" about Trump in an effort to boost sales? What makes THIS book any different OP?

Forum List

Back