People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

White Privilege Explained in One Simple Comic Everyday Feminism

"White privilege" is the notion that white people live in a world that is better for them, then it is for "people of color"

As proof the author cites crime statistics, prison sentences, WITHOUT telling us how many crimes were committed by POCs.

Apparently we white people are all really racists, and we need to clean up our act.

But really it doesn't matter no matter how hard to not be a racist, we whites are racist no matter what we do.

So really, there's no real reason we should change our behavior, since we are condemned no matter what we do.
View attachment 45565 View attachment 45566

:clap:

I'm white. I'm not a racist and I've never been labeled a racist. Your OP fails the test.

If you support Affirmative Action you support anti-white discrimination. YOu are thus, a a racist.

There, you have been labeled a racist.

Also, denial is proof, so by denying it, you have admitted it.

Racist.

Blackrook

I'm white. I'm not a racist and I've never been labeled a racist, ever. Your OP miserably fails the test in every possible way.

Try again, this time with talent.

If you support Affirmative Action you support anti-white discrimination. YOu are thus, a a racist.

Racist.

"White privilege" is the notion that white people live in a world that is better for them, then it is for "people of color"

As proof the author cites crime statistics, prison sentences, WITHOUT telling us how many crimes were committed by POCs.

Apparently we white people are all really racists, and we need to clean up our act.

But really it doesn't matter no matter how hard to not be a racist, we whites are racist no matter what we do.

So really, there's no real reason we should change our behavior, since we are condemned no matter what we do.

Racism right now is way worse overall in the black community than the white community

Yup, and they are only hurting themselves.

Well, except when they lash out and hurt other people.

Its ok Whitey, everyone is racist sometimes.

Opps, did I just call you Whitey? That is actually racist on my part. my bad:booze:

Anyway the idea is to recognize white privilege. I guess that is the first step to solving a problem.

"White privilege" is a leftist construct devised to further divide Americans. The fact is the culture of the inner city does not fit well in civilized societies, anywhere.

Strange I always thought it was a by-product, or maybe an instituted plan, to create a white only society with many emphasis of restraining POC from enjoying the rights as listed in our Constitution.

By the way, how is recognizing a divisive problem "dividing Americans"?

How is arguing that some can not fit in our societies "uniting Americans"?

Opps, did I just call you Whitey? That is actually racist on my part. my bad:booze:

Anyway the idea is to recognize white privilege. I guess that is the first step to solving a problem.

"White privilege" is a leftist construct devised to further divide Americans. The fact is the culture of the inner city does not fit well in civilized societies, anywhere.

Strange I always thought it was a by-product, or maybe an instituted plan, to create a white only society with many emphasis of restraining POC from enjoying the rights as listed in our Constitution.

If you tell white people, who have worked very hard to get where they are, that they were given what they had because they are white, they are not going to agree with you.

If other groups believe that nonsense, you have created a very serious division between whites and others.

One that will only grow with time as liberals and minorities try to squash a "White Privilege" that does not exist and only end up discriminating against whites, in the process, pissing them off more and more as time goes on.

That, btw, is the most likely scenario moving forward, imo.

The Future looks bright baby.

I'm white. I'm not a racist and I've never been labeled a racist. Your OP fails the test.

Racist.

Weird. That didn't upset me one bit. Why does it upset you so much?

If you tell white people, who have worked very hard to get where they are, that they were given what they had because they are white, they are not going to agree with you.

If other groups believe that nonsense, you have created a very serious division between whites and others.

One that will only grow with time as liberals and minorities try to squash a "White Privilege" that does not exist and only end up discriminating against whites, in the process, pissing them off more and more as time goes on.

I've never said that white people have been given what they have because they are white. Who ever said that to you?

Racist.

Weird. That didn't upset me one bit. Why does it upset you so much?

To get good mob tactics going, you need a pack of slack jawed morons to play the chorus.

Conservatives don't roll that way.

It is your strength.

BTW, it is not credible that you did not know that.

I've never said that white people have been given what they have because they are white. Who ever said that to you?

I am not going to parse words with you. If you have a point to make make it.

Racist.

Thankfully you ilks time is coming to an end in America , You don't even know the definition of the word racist , no surprise

truth through comedy

Racist.

Thankfully you ilks time is coming to an end in America , You don't even know the definition of the word racist , no surprise

truth through comedy

...A]

Sorry. I rarely click on vidoe links. If you have something to say, say it.

BTW, whites aren't going anywhere. We will be here for the rest of your life and the lives of your children.

We will still be the largest single ethnic group for a long long time.

And you want to build a society based on not only NOT giving their interests any role in national government but to actively discriminate against them?

Oh yeah, that's going to work out GREAT!

That is incorrect.

By creating a "devisive problem" in order to recognize it, toss in some "free money" and fantasy expectations, and thereby create a solid voting bloc.

Facts is facts. Just follow the disintegration of the inner cities under Democrat rule. They create their own crises in order to fuel their divisive tactics. It is unlikely any unity can be reached so long as modern-day Democrats hold any degree of political power, because a unified America will destroy them.[/QUOTE]

I am not going to parse words with you. If you have a point to make make it.

Who is parsing words? I asked you who ever said that to you. You didn't invent it did you?

Racist.

truth through comedy

...A]

BTW, whites aren't going anywhere. We will be here for the rest of your life and the lives of your children.

And you want to build a society based on not only NOT giving their interests any role in national government but to actively discriminate against them?

You believe that white people are actively discriminated against?

Tell you what, stormtrooper. You watch the video first, then let's talk. I've watched it. Have you?

I watched until I had to stop laughing to speak on the phone, Comrade.

Besides, you don't need me in order for you to explain what is so truly outstanding about the video, eh?

Hop to.

He outlines the technique used by rich white plantation owners in some of the colonies to "divide and conquer" among the indentureds, in order to allow the way for full blown slavery, all of which is historically documented and 100% fact. The way he presents it is outstanding.

Oh, and I am not your "Comrade".

Maybe using the term makes your weak intellect feel better or something, but it doesn't hold up under the light of examination.

Racist.

truth through comedy

...A]

You believe that white people are actively discriminated against?

NOt just yes, but Hell yes.

And, you libs are pretty open in your desire to UP the ante on this as shown by the New Haven Firefighter ruling where all the dem appointees voted in favor of blatant anti-white discrimination.

Enjoy the civil discourse we have today.

In the future this will be the good old days.

Forum List

Back