People Who Don't Vote Are The Problem

Did you cry in 2008 and 2012 as much as you are gloating over the midterm?

Remember how much you fucking babies cried? What did Ted Nugent say? If Obama was re elected he'd either be in jail or dead?

Do you hear us being so dramatic? Get ready for the ass raping you will be taking in 2016. Get ready for 8 years of Hillary and her veto pen.

Progressives are the definition of drama queen.

See, this is why you guys suck. Eight years of obama refusing to work with Republicans (he won't work with them the next two years, bank on it) resulting in gridlock and an economy that is crawling back and here you are gloating about eight years of Hillary and a veto pen.

Balance, you ninny. Balance is what this damn country needs but by God you leftists just refuse to see that, refuse to acknowledge that's what will get us back on track. Oh, and before you flounce in with your well-worn out excuse of 'Republicans are the party of no' , R's were sent to stop obama from fundamentally transforming this country. They did what they were hired to do. Silly leftists, you got trounced four years ago, trounced four days ago. We, the people, loudly, soundly, and emphatically reject the policies of one barack obama. PERIOD. I hope the Rs don't lose their balls and wimp out, I hope they stick to their guns.

I'm not even angry. I was expecting this defeat. Sure I was hopefully optimistic that this midterm would be different but again only 40% of the voters showed up.

Blaming everyone else for the problems Was the Democratic mantra and it failed. No one is buying that it is all the GOP's fault, no one is buying the GOP war on women, minorities, and gays. I stated awhile back that hate cannot continue to inspire people to vote for you, and this election shows the Democrats inspired no one. It is no ones fault for a low voter turnout, except for the candidates that failed to inspire the voter.

Congrats to the Democrats for failing to inspire. Keep up the blaming, keep up the wars, I like how itis working.

The GOP game plan worked perfectly! They know if people are upset then they won't show up to vote and when that happens, Republicans win every time. High voter turn out ='s GOP loses.

The states the Clinton's and Biden campaigned in the Democrats lost.

The only campaign Obama worked with was the Illinois governor and he lost.

It looks like the Democrats could not inspire anyone, but blame the GOP, that is what the left has done for quite a while and looks like it's really working for you, please keep it up, I love the results.

Remember how much you fucking babies cried? What did Ted Nugent say? If Obama was re elected he'd either be in jail or dead?

Do you hear us being so dramatic? Get ready for the ass raping you will be taking in 2016. Get ready for 8 years of Hillary and her veto pen.

I didn't start any threads on the GOP victories, you started a thread making up an excuse as to why the Democrats lost. There are lots of threads by ignorant liberals on why they lost.

In 2008 I didn't vote for the mainstream candidates because both of them sold us out to the banks, I knew either would win, I also agree with the process. So I was okay.
2012, was okay, I wasn't strong for Romney and I knew that Obama was a legit challenger, he has always talked a good game.

In 2000 and 2004, Alec Baldwin, Kim Basinger, Robert Altman, former Kennedy press secretary, Streisand, Cher and more threatened to leave the country if Bush was elected or re-elected.

But I don't expect your partisan blindness will allow you to recall all them talking that way.

As far as 2016? Depends who the candidates are and how it stand on issues. The ass raping fetish you have is pretty odd, but reading your other posts, it lines up well with your emotional outbursts.

This thread has nothing to do with making excuses for Democrats. I simply stated a fact. The problem with our government/country, or one of them, is that people don't vote.

In Australia you get a fine if you don't vote, so 90% vote. And because they vote, they care more and are more interested and educated when it comes to politics.

Also, because everyone votes, the 2 parties focus on winning over independents, not catering to their base. So instead of like here in America where the GOP tries to fire up their base with issues like god, gays and guns, and hope everyone else doesn't vote, in Australia neither party worries about the extreme left or right. They focus on winning over moderate citizens.

It works. Our democracy is broken, BIG TIME.

See, this is why you guys suck. Eight years of obama refusing to work with Republicans (he won't work with them the next two years, bank on it) resulting in gridlock and an economy that is crawling back and here you are gloating about eight years of Hillary and a veto pen.

Balance, you ninny. Balance is what this damn country needs but by God you leftists just refuse to see that, refuse to acknowledge that's what will get us back on track. Oh, and before you flounce in with your well-worn out excuse of 'Republicans are the party of no' , R's were sent to stop obama from fundamentally transforming this country. They did what they were hired to do. Silly leftists, you got trounced four years ago, trounced four days ago. We, the people, loudly, soundly, and emphatically reject the policies of one barack obama. PERIOD. I hope the Rs don't lose their balls and wimp out, I hope they stick to their guns.

Pot calling the kettle black.

:banana::alcoholic::blahblah::biggrin::funnyface:

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.

Sorry stupid, but when only 40% showed up to vote, you don't have a mandate. 2 years ago and 6 years ago record numbers of people showed up to vote for Obama over McCain and Romney.

Oh, and Bush didn't even win the popular vote against Gore. Gore actually got more votes than Bush did. Even if you say Bush didn't steal the 2000 election, he only won because of electoral votes.

You righties are the only ones that loudly and proudly reject Obama's policies. The rest of us either voted for Democrats or didn't show up. So keep that in mind. While 60% of the people didn't vote for us, they didn't vote for your side either. They just swallowed your right wing talking point that "it doesn't matter who wins".

Ever notice that? You righties love to say "it doesn't matter who..." because you want moderates and independents to believe that. But you all know it matters. That's why YOU NEVER miss your chances to vote. Such liars and fools.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

I've always said that other than the vote, the rich completely own our country and government. The only thing we have is our vote. But only 40% of the voting population voted on Tuesday. You can bet that every rich person in America voted on Tuesday. You can bet that all the Republicans that voted in 2012 and 2008 showed up to vote in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Clearly. Look at how Republicans win every midterm with low turnout but lose the general elections. You can even count 2000 and 2004 because those years were close enough for Bush to steal. But that's another conversation. Point is, basically the richest Americans are all voting every 2 years and the masses only vote every 4 years in the general elections. The blacks. The under 30's. You only have yourselves to blame. I'm done caring about you if you don't even care enough to show up and vote every 2 years. You don't think it makes a difference? It makes all the difference in the world. Stupid fucking Americans.

Look at how happy Republicans are when people don't show up to vote. Such wise patriots.

People who don't vote are the problem...

No, you've got it all wrong. People who vote Democratic are the PROBLEM.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

Things to thank a Liberal for

Isn't it kind of racist to assume that (lazy?) Black people are responsible for the republican victory in the mid-term elections?

The blacks that voted for Obama didn't show up. The under 30 crowd didn't show up either. Stupid fucks.

The two demographics which are the most ignorant about politics and how the world works didn't show up. Boo hoo. How, exactly, are matters improved when the ignorant vote? Right, they vote Democratic and stick us with the Communisty Organizer.

I have been laughing and telling all my friends the last few days how you guys are loving it that less people vote and you honestly think their votes would be ignorant / uninformed votes when clearly that's what every poor and middle class voter voting gop is doing.

OK Einstein, tell us why these intelligent and informed voters didn't vote. You can't have it both ways, or do you really imagine that intelligent and informed voters who care about the issues don't care to express themselves via voting.

Parsimony suggests that those voters who can't be bothered to vote are the uninformed and less intelligent.

They aren't any more or less intelligent than you. You rightys are amazingly arrogant. Suggesting that it's ok they don't vote because they don't know what they are doing anyways. I guess you think that of us lefties too, right? So basically only YOU have it right?

A closed circle - 4 women and 6 men. They have a vote. At issue is the question - "you must submit to sex with anyone who asks you." Six men vote yes, 4 women vote no. The men win.

A larger closed circle, 120 million voters. At issue - "take money/opportunity from white people and the middle class and give it to minorities and poor people." 70 million in favor, 50 million opposed.

Putting rape on the agenda, be it sexual rape or liberty rape, is a bad idea. Better that those in favor of rape be too busy to vote in favor of rape.

And most of you aren't even rich enough to benefit from being GOP, but you WANT to be one of them. Maybe on some social issues you're one of them and maybe your father has money, but you are a middle class idiot voting against your own financial well being voting GOP. You just don't know it.

So I'm ok with people showing up and going with their gut. Or flipping a coin. Look at you. You get to vote even though you vote wrong. And when I say wrong I mean for you financially. If you were rich that would be different.

And if you are rich, we understand why you don't want the poor voting, or why you think "they get it wrong", because they get it wrong FOR YOU! There are more of them/us than you. When they don't vote, we/I lose and you win. Only realize when I say you I don't mean YOU I mean your side because you are basically a happy house slave.[/QUOTE]

I love it how you guys claim the GOP is the party for rich people, middle class people and poor people. Sure it is. Sure it is.

Actually idiot, I don't want stupid people like you voting. You should stay home and continue to eat your can of shit in front of your TV.

The REASON why people didn't show up to vote are...they realized Obama and his fellow Democraps are nothing but liars in regards to creating jobs, obamacare, fighting terrorism, etc.

Many of the dumb voters that picked Obama and Democraps in past elections have figured out they were used for votes and the Democraps don't give a shit about them and don't know what the hell they are doing either.

Just seeing their inept reaction to Ebola and not making sure 1 patient didn't sneak into this country putting thousands at risk was the nail in the coffin before the election.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

Look at how happy Republicans are when people don't show up to vote. Such wise patriots.

I love it how you guys claim the GOP is the party for rich people, middle class people and poor people. Sure it is. Sure it is.

Typical Democratic mouth drool. I don't claim anything except I'm smart enough to not vote for lying Democrats that have all but ruined America.

Blaming everyone else for the problems Was the Democratic mantra and it failed. No one is buying that it is all the GOP's fault, no one is buying the GOP war on women, minorities, and gays. I stated awhile back that hate cannot continue to inspire people to vote for you, and this election shows the Democrats inspired no one. It is no ones fault for a low voter turnout, except for the candidates that failed to inspire the voter.

Congrats to the Democrats for failing to inspire. Keep up the blaming, keep up the wars, I like how itis working.

The GOP game plan worked perfectly! They know if people are upset then they won't show up to vote and when that happens, Republicans win every time. High voter turn out ='s GOP loses.

The states the Clinton's and Biden campaigned in the Democrats lost.

The only campaign Obama worked with was the Illinois governor and he lost.

It looks like the Democrats could not inspire anyone, but blame the GOP, that is what the left has done for quite a while and looks like it's really working for you, please keep it up, I love the results.

I didn't start any threads on the GOP victories, you started a thread making up an excuse as to why the Democrats lost. There are lots of threads by ignorant liberals on why they lost.

In 2008 I didn't vote for the mainstream candidates because both of them sold us out to the banks, I knew either would win, I also agree with the process. So I was okay.
2012, was okay, I wasn't strong for Romney and I knew that Obama was a legit challenger, he has always talked a good game.

In 2000 and 2004, Alec Baldwin, Kim Basinger, Robert Altman, former Kennedy press secretary, Streisand, Cher and more threatened to leave the country if Bush was elected or re-elected.

But I don't expect your partisan blindness will allow you to recall all them talking that way.

As far as 2016? Depends who the candidates are and how it stand on issues. The ass raping fetish you have is pretty odd, but reading your other posts, it lines up well with your emotional outbursts.

This thread has nothing to do with making excuses for Democrats. I simply stated a fact. The problem with our government/country, or one of them, is that people don't vote.

In Australia you get a fine if you don't vote, so 90% vote. And because they vote, they care more and are more interested and educated when it comes to politics.

Also, because everyone votes, the 2 parties focus on winning over independents, not catering to their base. So instead of like here in America where the GOP tries to fire up their base with issues like god, gays and guns, and hope everyone else doesn't vote, in Australia neither party worries about the extreme left or right. They focus on winning over moderate citizens.

It works. Our democracy is broken, BIG TIME.

It works fine, those who care vote, those who don't, don't.

I like how you switched up the conversation after I showed the flaws of your his argument.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

oh for crying out loud stuff a dirty sock in you dumb piehole

People who vote dems and reps without knowing what they're voting for, ie, 95% of those who vote are the problem.

Partisan politics, where anyone who votes for the opposition is seen as a problem is a problem within itself.

I like how you switched up the conversation after I showed the flaws of your his argument.

It works fine FOR WHO?

It works fine for those who want to control govt.
It works fine for those who get massive benefits out of govt being non-democratic.
It works fine for the defence industry.
It works fine for large corporation.

It doesn't work fine for the vast majority of the people.

It works fine for the advertising industry which see an extra $6 billion or so in a presidential year being spent of two political parties promoting themselves.

It's broken for most people. It's broken for most people who vote. They vote based on what they're told, not what the reality of life is. Anyone who has seen other countries and how their systems work in countries like Germany and others, will understand this. Ignorance is not an excuse for saying the system isn't broken.

It works fine FOR WHO?

It works fine for those who want to control govt.
It works fine for those who get massive benefits out of govt being non-democratic.
It works fine for the defence industry.
It works fine for large corporation.

It doesn't work fine for the vast majority of the people.

It works fine for the advertising industry which see an extra $6 billion or so in a presidential year being spent of two political parties promoting themselves.

It's broken for most people. It's broken for most people who vote. They vote based on what they're told, not what the reality of life is. Anyone who has seen other countries and how their systems work in countries like Germany and others, will understand this. Ignorance is not an excuse for saying the system isn't broken.
As you said,it works for those who want to control government. It may strike you as strange, but many of us believe people should control government rather than the other way around.

As you said,it works for those who want to control government. It may strike you as strange, but many of us believe people should control government rather than the other way around.

THE PEOPLE should control govt or just some rich people should control govt for their own interests?

THE PEOPLE should control govt or just some rich people should control govt for their own interests?
People should control government.

Your kind of thinking ushered in the most controlling and repressive governments of the 20th century. There are books you could read: "What Should Be Done" by Lenin would be a good place to start. Then read about the USSR and the spread of governments who controlled people in the name of the poor while seeking to check the rich. It's called history.

Forum List

Back