People who’ve had their political opponents arrested:

You don’t kill millions of people because you like them ...

And also not because you don't like them. Don't try to discuss what I said with me. Try first to understand what I said. I said all Jews Hitler murdred had been also Germans like all other Germans - but he was not shy to kill them on his own personal reasons which have perhaps absolutelly nothing to do with hate.

Last edited:
So to clarify:
You think that Trump should be nailed and made an example of, if found guilty of something.
Is that correct?

Of course. IF he is actually found legitimately guilty of a crime like anyone else would be clearly according to the law meeting the high level of proof that should be needed by a president charging his political opponent with a federal crime in an election cycle and it doesn't become a drumhead trial.

But if Trump is really so clearly guilty, then why are they trying to charge him on specious grounds bending laws never meant to apply in such a situation using prosecutors and judges who literally ran on "getting Trump" who all have deep ties to the democrat party?

If the law really is THE LAW, then Trump SHOULD be found guilty most anywhere, not in the worst possible location by people literally bringing a noose with them before the trial begins.

Aha. Ask me what you did not understand.
All Jews who spke Germanmy ortand/or the German ölanaguge Yiddish had been ikndeed also germasn. What I say herer exapaisn püardaooxa why peopel inthsio tiome nof hstroy had been able tio bgeieiuvn that Jews ahd been eveil becaeun teh yahd been

So to clarify:

You think that Trump should be nailed and made an example of, if found guilty of something.

Is that correct?
were blacks who were lynched after being found guilty actually guilty or break a law? It seems the demfk standards are still in play.

I said "found guilty". The law does not use YOUR Trumpster standards.
You cannot see that Joe is evil. And why not as he promotes anything that is popular where an orifice can be drilled. It started as acceptance with conditions to now wanting to rule all and calling those who are peasants' breeders. A man has to believe what he represents if he is in the limelight for many years and decades. Watch videos of him.

more of stupid's English. WTF?

You are an evilwilling idiot and you know this. So what to say to you any longer except "take your time"? Imagine I'm a stutterer and I need some time to say something. Wait until I'm ready.

Last edited:
And also not because you don't like them. Don't try to discuss what I said with me. Try first to understand what I said. I said all Jews Hitler murdred had been also Germans like all other Germans - but he was not shy to kill them on his own personal reasons which have perhaps absolutelly nothing to do with hate.
Haha yeah he torture and murder millions of Jews because he liked them! Haha. Geez man you are…not even silly…you are sick with your defense of the evil

You are an evilwilling idiot and you know this. So what to say to you any longer except "take your time"? Imagine I'm a stutterer and I need some time to say something. Wait until I'm ready.

Perhaps you should proof read your posts and stop acting like a victim.

Leaders who loved dogs.

leaders-with-dogs.jpg

Everyone loves the ruling species of this planet who control us with their eyes id they need our help. Nevertheless Hitler did not love dogs. He loved it only to oppress dogs - what I saw in a short film about him very clear.

That's only one of the never ending "myths" he had created on his own. He drank also alcohol, he ate meat and was no vegetarian, nobody knew in his time that Eva Braun had existed adn he had a relation with a woman, he had been a drug addict and so on and so on. Nearly everything what people say about him is manipulated from him on his own and anything else than true. Best secsiptioniosa 0perghasuon in caseof Hitler: Hitler was an artist who created Hitler.

Last edited:
You cannot see that Joe is evil. And why not as he promotes anything that is popular where an orifice can be drilled. It started as acceptance with conditions to now wanting to rule all and calling those who are peasants' breeders. A man has to believe what he represents if he is in the limelight for many years and decades. Watch videos of him.
our unwillingness to comply with demfk evil makes us targets. They enjoy lynching and killing jews I guess.

Demfks must have compliance or else. They can make shit up at their pleasure.

Last edited:
our unwillingness to comply with demfk evil makes us targets. They enjoy lynching and killing jews I guess.

Target? You? :lol: ... "The target with the teflon soul". A play in two and a half acts that has never been performed.

Haha yeah he torture and murder millions of Jews because he liked them! Haha. Geez man you are…not even silly…you are sick with your defense of the evil

You made now spiritually an extremely dangerous mistake. I am a German with also Jewish ancestors who lived and died under Hitler in Germany. I fear god likes to speak with you. Don't let him wait.

That is all METAPHORICAL you fucking moron!
That’s not the burn you think it is. It was a metaphor for him being supported no matter what he does… like insurrection, bribery, document stealing… and literally murder as he might as well have shot that maga woman in the capital himself. Regardless it is a metaphor that you are a simple follower of a moron and are happy about it.

What he is saying is that he knows the evil that has taken over much of the world. And the party he represents doing the sidestep over and over for many years that caused a man like him to run for President. Over each election cycle we see it. In 2016 when he was elected, we saw it form the people running in his party in the primaries. We are seeing it again for the 2024 Presidential election. No RINOS and NEO CONS just to start. However, they are there... I do not want send trillions of dollars to Ukraine and eventually American troops in significant numbers. Just one tiny issue.
What will you do when Kamala throws out all the votes in the south due to “corruption” this next election just as Trump wanted Pence to do? Trump is the evil you fear. To own the libs you have sold your soul to that evil. WAKE UP. Did that snap you out of it?

Demfks must have compliance or else. They can make shit up at their pleasure.
You dipshit. Jews voted for Biden 77% to 21% for Trump.

Forum List

Back