People who’ve had their political opponents arrested:

Nice try, Einstein. I've said dozens of times: If Biden broke the law, nail him.

Challenge me on that. I'll shove a few of my quotes down your throat.
You attack everyone who is trying to nail him.

Of course you're lying. You always lie.
:laugh:

Your standard, juvenile post 157: "You don't care if Biden broke the law, douche nozzle."

If Biden broke the law, nail him. Make an example of him.

Same thing for Trump, right?

Repeat after me:

"If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them good. If anyone helped them, nail them too. No one is above the law. That goes for Hunter Biden or Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or Steve Bannon or Mike Flynn or anyone else. Just prove it in a court of law, and I'm in."

That's my opinion. Is that yours, too?

Go get Biden. If he's guilty, nail him. Throw him in jail. And his son, too, if he broke the law.

This is pretty easy. It's the orange cultists who don't their Dear Leader touched.

Break the law, pay the price. Party affiliation irrelevant. Good Americans don't care about the party affiliation.

I think that Biden should be nailed, and made an example of, if found guilty of breaking the law. Same goes for anyone in his family.

I've said that MANY times, but I guess you didn't "see" it, huh?

It's a shame that you don't have the honor to say the same thing about your orange god.

You poor souls think that everyone is a cult member like you, obligated to ignore the obvious.

Biden is a politician. I don't care. Nail him.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

You lose. You are a fool.

<flick>

You dipshit. Jews voted for Biden 77% to 21% for Trump.
I know!! I can’t stop stupid . They go with the blacks who were lynched by them and still voting for them. Nothing in 50 years but stupidity still prevails

:laugh:

Your standard, juvenile post 157: "You don't care if Biden broke the law, douche nozzle."

You lose. You are a fool.

<flick>
This explains it all in a nutshell! The prosecution agrees trump didn’t do anything illegal and still indicted him desperation much? Hahaha

And you asked if they find him guilty I’ll accept it? They admit he broke no law!! Hahaha yeah, 3rd world politics

So Trump says so, and you bend over for it without thinking.

As usual.

You don't know shit.
The indictments tell us.

The latest is truly hilarious! Yes trump had a lawful right, but fk that we’re charging him anyway. I posted the reading of the latest indictment and that is what it said in writing

I know!! I can’t stop stupid . They go with the blacks who were lynched by them and still voting for them. Nothing in 50 years but stupidity still prevails
Sure. Only you know whats best and not the 90% of black Americans nor 70% of Jewish Americans.

Here they are. It's amazing that our government has become anti-American.

Dan Bongino is the one who is anti-America. He knows this is bullshit but it is all about making money. Dan Bongino is a piece of filthy trash and is typical of Trump supporters.

I TOLD YOU the Dem party is dying and growing more desperate to cling to power with each passing day.

It is the Republican Party who is growing more desperate. If Republican can't win, they try to change the rules to benefit themselves. For example, in Ohio, they are trying to raise the threshold for approving a constitutional amendment from 50%+1 to 60%. If that is so great then why doesn't the legislature adopt that rule.

You are the stupidest thing that I have read ever.

1691201370084.png

Forum List

Back