Per Fox News: Gunman was registered democrat

He was a Democrat, but he hated gays. Not a very good Democrat.

An AR-15 assault gun owner who loved handguns. Not a very good Democrat indeed.
An AR-15 assault gun ? Wow you really do not no anything about firearms. Not surprised and I do not blame the common left leaning voter that false propaganda comes from the elite in the Democratic party and is disseminated willingly by the left leaning media outlets.

I'll clear the confusion up for you now. The only thing that an AR-15 has in common with a real military (assault) rifle is cosmetics and that it is gas operated this means that it uses the gasses from the expended round to reload the weapon. A standard issue US military rifle has selective fire which means you can switch from semi-automatic which means fire one round for every trigger pull to burst which fires 2 to 3 rounds (depending on the weapon) to fully automatic which means the weapon continuously loads and fires a round until the magazine is empty or you release the trigger. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic weapon that's it.

Your leaders have duped you into being scared of mostly plastic.

Yo, first "Obama Mexicans" committing crimes here in the States, now the Obama Muslims are committing crimes!!! Was there any thought about this Democrat Muslim, when they allowed him in to the U.S.A.?

"GTP"
View attachment 77867
Well one thing.
Hillary must feel pretty safe. This is the same FBI that investigated Mateen that is going thru her emails.

lots of gun owner are registered dems and now you can add a terrorist to your list.
Probably a NRA member in good standing too.

The NRA has nothing to do with this, you know it so stop

I'm afraid no matter how many times you pound your little tiny fists on the ground, by the end of the week all of America will agree it is about the NRA.

No it's not, regardless of how much left loon BS you spew, ya effin loon
Watch.

But none the less a democrat...right?
And to think that Hillary wants 100,000 more of those "Democrat votes"...

She even has Republicans voting for her.
Hell, all the dead folks are apparently refusing to vote for her!!!

Why else would she be so desperate to import all of those terrorists and illegals just to get their votes???

Hint: She's desperate, since an indictment will finish her chances with the American voters, especially when she pissed off a lot of Democrats by screwing Bernie...

Only in the way that Trump is a Republican.

Deflection...and lame. Keep trying Moon Bat but the Dems own this one :)

That's important to you, isn't it? Makes you happy, doesn't it?

lots of gun owner are registered dems and now you can add a terrorist to your list.

I'm afraid no matter how many times you pound your little tiny fists on the ground, by the end of the week all of America will agree it is about the NRA.

Watch.

Sorry I don't "watch" left wing hack sites who will spoon feed you your talking points.....ya effin loon

An AR-15 assault gun ? Wow you really do not no anything about firearms. Not surprised and I do not blame the common left leaning voter that false propaganda comes from the elite in the Democratic party and is disseminated willingly by the left leaning media outlets.

I'll clear the confusion up for you now. The only thing that an AR-15 has in common with a real military (assault) rifle is cosmetics and that it is gas operated this means that it uses the gasses from the expended round to reload the weapon. A standard issue US military rifle has selective fire which means you can switch from semi-automatic which means fire one round for every trigger pull to burst which fires 2 to 3 rounds (depending on the weapon) to fully automatic which means the weapon continuously loads and fires a round until the magazine is empty or you release the trigger. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic weapon that's it.

Dum Dum you can get a conversion kit almost anywhere thanks to the NRA

Watch.

Sorry I don't "watch" left wing hack sites who will spoon feed you your talking points.....ya effin loon
Right wing loony bird sites will be complaining loudly in no time and right on cue.

Watch.

Right wing loony bird sites will be complaining loudly in no time and right on cue.

Go bother someone else with your daffy left loonery, tool

There are plenty of conservative democrats just as there are some liberal republicans.

But this one was a democrat....fact. The dems own a mass shooting. This is precious after all the "right wing, Christian terrorism". LOL Hell he's even a protected "Muslim" adding insult to injury.

Dum Dum you can get a conversion kit almost anywhere thanks to the NRA
So prove it...

Then show the FBI your modified rifle as evidence...

I'm sure they would really like to see how clever you are!!!!

Since half the murderers in the US are black and 95% of them are Democrats, deducting that by far most murderers are Democrats is a syllogism.

Now of course we can add 50 more. Hell, even Chicago doesn't rack up that many in a week.

But a good muzzie correct?
A good NRA member for sure.
This is not a gun control issue. The guy was an ISIS sympathizer, a 'soldier,' in their eyes. Soldiers always find guns, somehow. I WILL be having another conversation with 2AGuy about the killing power of AR-15's as opposed to non-semi-automatic weapons, though.

Forum List

Back