Per Fox News: Gunman was registered democrat

Has Trump declared we need to round up all Muslims and put them in camps yet?

He was a Democrat, but he hated gays. Not a very good Democrat.

An AR-15 assault gun owner who loved handguns. Not a very good Democrat indeed.
An AR-15 assault gun ? Wow you really do not no anything about firearms. Not surprised and I do not blame the common left leaning voter that false propaganda comes from the elite in the Democratic party and is disseminated willingly by the left leaning media outlets.

I'll clear the confusion up for you now. The only thing that an AR-15 has in common with a real military (assault) rifle is cosmetics and that it is gas operated this means that it uses the gasses from the expended round to reload the weapon. A standard issue US military rifle has selective fire which means you can switch from semi-automatic which means fire one round for every trigger pull to burst which fires 2 to 3 rounds (depending on the weapon) to fully automatic which means the weapon continuously loads and fires a round until the magazine is empty or you release the trigger. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic weapon that's it.

Your leaders have duped you into being scared of mostly plastic.

Dum Dum you can get a conversion kit almost anywhere thanks to the NRA

An AR-15 assault gun ? Wow you really do not no anything about firearms. Not surprised and I do not blame the common left leaning voter that false propaganda comes from the elite in the Democratic party and is disseminated willingly by the left leaning media outlets.

I'll clear the confusion up for you now. The only thing that an AR-15 has in common with a real military (assault) rifle is cosmetics and that it is gas operated this means that it uses the gasses from the expended round to reload the weapon. A standard issue US military rifle has selective fire which means you can switch from semi-automatic which means fire one round for every trigger pull to burst which fires 2 to 3 rounds (depending on the weapon) to fully automatic which means the weapon continuously loads and fires a round until the magazine is empty or you release the trigger. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic weapon that's it.

Dum Dum you can get a conversion kit almost anywhere thanks to the NRA
ya drilling another hole in the selector switch is the guns fault not the stupid dem pulling the trigger.
Lame.

But none the less a democrat...right?
There are plenty of conservative democrats just as there are some liberal republicans.

But this one was a democrat....fact. .
source?

"Per Fox News: Gunman was registered democrat"

And the reprehensible right continues to attempt to exploit this sad day for some perceived partisan gain.
Ya, a religion being helped by a clear violation of the establishment clause of the constitution also
Be sure to put that in your diatribe.

If you can believe anything Fox News says LOL

LOL.....another Liberal pitching the false narrative about Fox News yet CBS Memogate came by way of one of their icons.

"Per Fox News: Gunman was registered democrat"

And the reprehensible right continues to attempt to exploit this sad day for some perceived partisan gain.

Again like MSNBC is pushing the anti gun narrative...for partisan gain? (watches Jones scamper off) ....again

But a good muzzie correct?
A good NRA member for sure.
This is not a gun control issue. The guy was an ISIS sympathizer, a 'soldier,' in their eyes. Soldiers always find guns, somehow. I WILL be having another conversation with 2AGuy about the killing power of AR-15's as opposed to non-semi-automatic weapons, though.
This event is six hours old, we have no idea of exactly what we are looking at or what this persons politics were. One site is calling this an anti-gay crime exclusivelt. So who knows, it'll come out soon enough.

Democrats are the true haters of anything and everything. Just because the "gays" are part of their protected class does not mean they can not hate them..

But then again Muslims are part of the far left protected class as well..

So one protected class is killing the other protected class.

Then why did a cop on FOX this morning point out the difference between the damage done by an AR-15 and a handgun--how the wounds are far more devastating and more likely fatal from an AR-15 than a handgun. Witnesses said the shots continued the length of a song. With one rifle. Easily replaced large capacity magazines, no? Don't try selling your bullshit that AR-15's are just a little, old fashioned gun dressed up to look mean.

And to think that Hillary wants 100,000 more of those "Democrat votes"...

His political party means little to me...but I've sat and listened to and read the left loons always commenting "white right wing Christian terrorism" I can't resist. This is precious
It isn't precious because Fox News is not a bastion of truth.

Democrats are the true haters of anything and everything. Just because the "gays" are part of their protected class does not mean they can not hate them..

Yeah, the "haters" are always on the "other" side.

Goes to show there are some KKK style hard core conservative reactionaries of the right still in the Dem Party.

And to think that Hillary wants 100,000 more of those "Democrat votes"...

His political party means little to me...but I've sat and listened to and read the left loons always commenting "white right wing Christian terrorism" I can't resist. This is precious
It isn't precious because Fox News is not a bastion of truth.

I didn't quote Fox News....now did I? If you can't keep up stop making shit up

Funny how the common denominator is an assault weapon.

How does someone on a terror watchlist pass a background check?

How does someone with known ties to isis get a job as armed security?

It happens when political correctness demands that reality be denied.

There are plenty of conservative democrats just as there are some liberal republicans.

But this one was a democrat....fact. The dems own a mass shooting. This is precious after all the "right wing, Christian terrorism". LOL Hell he's even a protected "Muslim" adding insult to injury.

I don't think the democratic party was involved here. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Forum List

Back